The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

State mephedrone laws? (no sources)

Jager336

Bluelighter
I've heard good things about this euphoric stimulant and I'm curious to try it. A few places state they do not ship to Idaho (my state) among many others, while one seemingly reputable place does not have any restriction on shipping here. I do not want to misuse the mail system to get something shipped to me that is banned here. That would be.... Well, stupid. So my questions are:

Can someone confirm the ban or lack of one for the state of Idaho?
If there is one in place, is there an alternative/analogue to Mephedrone that would not be illegal to get mailed here?
Am I really missing out on anything, anyway?

Please be aware I am not requesting sources/vendors, brands, methods of bypassing the legal system, etc.

Also my first instinct was to post in the "Legal" forum, but I don't seem to have access so this seemed to be the next best place.

Personally, I don't think you're missing out on anything.

Mephedrone and MDPV are about to be made illegal on a federal level in the United States, I have no idea about specific state laws, however. Once the federal ban takes effect the state laws won't really matter that much and vendors (and anybody buying from vendors) will be in violation of federal law for using mail/shipping services to ship controlled substances.

This doesn't really fit with the guidelines for BDD, I'm going to move it to Homeless Threads and see if another staff member has a better place for it...

Thank you. I hope I wasn't breaking any BL guidelines in that post.

If it's that close to federal-level ban then it'd be hard to justify it being worthwhile trying.

Hey OP,

I'll swing this over to North and South American Drug Discussion for you as it is regarding the laws and general availability in a certain region.

Homeless >>> NASADD

Does
Anyone know if it banned in michigan yet? And is this the bath salts that I have been reading about on here?

This question has been asked a few times for different states and I have yet to find much on the topic. Maybe someone will chime in with more info but, seeing that the laws are state specific it can be tough to find shit.

I know personally since July 1st that mephedrone was made illegal in Indiana for vendors to sell. Friends & I were messing with it on a small level. Local Quickie Marts were cutting deals left & right on it. For some reason a lot of people were freaking out on it.

Are we allowed to post links to drug-forums.com as they have a very informative thread with state by state laws for Mephedrone, MDPV, 3-FMC, Flephedrone/ 4-FMC, BK-PMMA, bk-MDMA/ methylone, bk-MBDB / Butylone. With links to each piece of legislation.

If you have a good informative link then toss it up! It's always smart to read up on your state's drug laws, especially for stuff like this which seems to be tricky to find. I'm sure that people will find it useful. (as long as it's not like a website to help you obtain drugs "legally" or something)