• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Speed is just nasty but you still do it. It is so good and soo bad.

Last edited:
i think meth by far

just lying still with your eyes flickering back and forth behind your eyelids just willing yourself to PLEASE go to sleep is the worst feeling ever.

but a close second is the "tuesday blues" part of e comedown, if im by myself i feel so so alone and just want to cry at the smallest little things.....

Never had a hang-over (stop throwing things at me <G>). Only done speed a couple of time and wasn't so bad on the come-down. E gives me a cracked-out feeling, but I've never really experienced the Tuesday Suicide feeling. The worst come down I ever had was from acid that had a high strycnine content. The next day I felt like someone poured gravel into all my joints. I couldn't move for almost 20 hours without pain.

I haven't tried alot of drugs but the one time that comes to mind was the first time I tried crank(or something like it) ..... I came home and I couldn't sleep, i felt like total shit and I just remember thinking how fucking miserable I was ;) .... but of course, I went on to try it somemore

I think what it all comes down to is comdown in relation to amount of substance taken. Comedowns, for me at least, are always subjective to the amount I took, the experience, the pre/post mood, and many other variables. Comedowns are very different for various people, because of many different circumstances. But I realize this isn't a post on "what is the worst comedown GENERALLY" since Rye-Li did say

What drug gives you the worst comedown?

So I definetly understand how Alcohol and Ecstasy can all give you the worst "next day" feelings but it's all subjective.

Pure amphetamine (Base)

Its basically the devil and all things sinister...

Its not so bad if you have say 2g one day and leave it at that, and force yourself to get sum sleep but if temptation gets the better of you (or me ;) ) and you don't bother sleeping, do the same the following day and don't go to sleep that nite either (Only ever done that a few times mind) or even worse do it for 4 days in a row with no sleep at all and you'll get all those really friendly things amphetamine is known for....

Paranoia, Hallucinations, Panic attacks (I've only ever had 1 of these once, I was in college on the monday, had to run to the toilets and calm myself down whilst feelin really paranoid), unable to think, even worse, unable to use words longer than 3 letters long, fucked speech.

On this occasion where I went for 4 days (NEVER AGAIN) me and my friend (also went for this long) were unable to talk to normal people, so we went to his place and...I know this sounds like bollox but I swear its true, I know my drugs so I'm not BS, we started talkin nonsense makin fun of ourselfs for gettin into this mess, the more we would talk, the better we could talk, within a couple of hours of talkin nonstop bollox we cud talk normally, we felt happier than had we not even had any amphetamine, we talked for hours about how amazing this was, went for a drive, and (we didn't know it at the time) cos we were both paranoid everything looked well loopy and interesting. By that evening things had gone ===INSANE=== lol, I'm not kidding, if u can imagine defying the laws of logic thats basically what we did, if we'd have recorded our day on audio tape or video I'm pretty sure we could have sold it for £50 a pop, infact I'm certain, I don't quite know what happened, I was so chuffed.....

OH DEAR!!!! Although we felt happy, what had really happened was we'd triggered ourselves off into sum kind of amphetamine psychosis, I cud only talk in riddles...analergies...comparisons...basically we'd gone crackers 8o but it was also kinda =D it took a week to get back to normal, me being a silly fucker did sum more the weekend after along with 10 pills that was 8 weeks ago, left me with a bit of a speech fuckup, which has nearly gone, hehe I've learnt me lesson!!!

AMT + extreme sleep deprivation caused my worst comedown by far - it left me curled up in a ball groaning. lesson learned: if you're already exhausted, do NOT take AMT. "it's got stimulant properties! it'll wake me up!" = utter foolishness.

maybe i'm weird, but meth comedowns don't bother me too much. i guess i haven't done it that much, and i've never gone on a serious week-long binge or anything, but even after 2 nights awake i felt fine after plenty of weed. the most annoying part was trying to ignore the urge to do more, and that was purely mental.

"Dude.......the fuck's all that water doing in that hole in the ground?"
hahahaha! i know that mindstate well...

Last edited:
TeddybearKoRn said:
E is by far the worst come down. . . .your jaw hurts from clentching and biting/chewing. . .if no gum/candy or pacifier the you eat holes in your mouth, bite marks in your lips, chunks missing out of your tongue. . . then you have the body aches from dancing or moving around all god damn night. . .arms hurt from doing glowstick for 4 hours straight. . . when you're comming down, you can't sleep, you can't eat. You are sensitive to light, (my pupils don't go back to normal for at least 2 days! no lie) you are depressed for a week (or at least i am) some cry at the drop of a hat. . . .feel tired and completely "ate up" for at least a day. . . still can't eat. . . slight fever from the E, lowered immune system, get sick easily, and a common occurence between my friends and i are the "bean shits" where we ALL have massive diarrhea for like three days, feel dehydrated no matter how much water you drank. . . and just want to be dead to the world. . . .E is worth all the side effects tho. . . those few precious hours are worth the comedown.
-Teddy
i'm out like Ali in a game of Jenga. . . .peace

Whow, how much pills do ya take then???? 12??8o

if u binge or overuse it, the shittyer the side-effects are... the less u take, less comedown %)

coke just absolutly kills me, though the next day im totaly fine, but id say an hour and a half after i finnish snorting i just get soo down and i cant sleep and i jsut want to die.

Coming off of benzos after 2 years, even after tapering the dose down. I know thats not really the comedown ur referring to, but i wanted to die and felt like i was. thankfully i got more benzos 8) to mask the problems till i figure out what the hell to do. But when a benzo wears off (5-6 hours) its not too bad... nothing compared to alcohol or Gbl/hb. when the halflife wears off (12 hours)....then i better get a xanax.

A hangover i had recently from vodka+beer+weed was pretty hellish. Felt shitty for 2 days.

2ci leaves me depressed the next day but not that weird cracked out feeling acid does. acid can make the world beautiful the next day or so with brief flashes of synesthesia popping in the mind, but there is that metallic weird feeling.

i think nicotine has a lousy comedown, this is a first here. i am not a user, but where i work it is common to use "snuff"-tobacco with lots of nicotine put in between ur lower lip and teeth-to stay alert and reduce job stress. I have used it a few times, i feel good almost like coke for 10 minutes then feel like i fuked up my homeostasis and get nausea. i dont do that anymore.

worst comedowns are usually from something that makes u feel good, excluding psychedelics cause they are variable.

Last edited:
opiate withdrawal -- worse than any feeling i have ever had (and i mean WORST - worse than a family member dying, worse than myself nearly dying in a car crash, worse than getting hit in the testicles with a ball from a pitching machine), lasts for weeks, depression afterwards for even longer.

Last edited:
coke, some pills, meth, well ALL stimulants for me : lying in bed after, getting closed eye visuals..heartbeat driving me nuts for hours until i pass out or drink or take a benzo

oh yeah, and amp psychosis isnt fun

acid, dob: feel incredibly dirty, so mentally exhausted unable to move.. or basically comprehend doing anything

i generally don't get mental comedowns.. lucky me. i get physical after effects like general malaise and bone and muscle aches the day/night after..

psychedelics make me feel the ickiest though. i hate closed eye visuals that last forever

That's very strange. I have taken E every second week for a long time and I almost always feal a lot better the day after E and the days after. No problems sleeping or anything. You should try and go with the flow more!

But the speed comedown sucks if you don't have any rohypnol, to make you sleep. Alkohol is as depressive as speed comedown, but in a more disgusting way.

TeddybearKoRn said:
E is by far the worst come down. . . .your jaw hurts from clentching and biting/chewing. . .if no gum/candy or pacifier the you eat holes in your mouth, bite marks in your lips, chunks missing out of your tongue. . . then you have the body aches from dancing or moving around all god damn night. . .arms hurt from doing glowstick for 4 hours straight. . . when you're comming down, you can't sleep, you can't eat. You are sensitive to light, (my pupils don't go back to normal for at least 2 days! no lie) you are depressed for a week (or at least i am) some cry at the drop of a hat. . . .feel tired and completely "ate up" for at least a day. . . still can't eat. . . slight fever from the E, lowered immune system, get sick easily, and a common occurence between my friends and i are the "bean shits" where we ALL have massive diarrhea for like three days, feel dehydrated no matter how much water you drank. . . and just want to be dead to the world. . . .E is worth all the side effects tho. . . those few precious hours are worth the comedown.
-Teddy
i'm out like Ali in a game of Jenga. . . .peace

I once ate 24 caffeine pills in about two hours. That and having to sleep in a freezing cold basement, I've never felt so rough the next day.

And base, definetly one of the worst.... urgh <shudders>

after last weekend, i 2nd what i've already said...speed/meth comedowns are fucken horrible:(

AMT. Admittidly i've only done it once, but that headache, oh god the headache. no amount of marijuana was able to cure that :\

I simply can't handle the after-day affects of getting drunk; I honestly feel better after 2 hits of acid and a pill vs 7 beers...