• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Let's Talk Craft Beer

I was drinking Budweiser. Gotta be American this weekend.

Yuck, Tommyboy. When it comes to beer, the last thing I want to taste is American...I'd even rather be Canadian, they've got the better stuff up there. Or, go rep' your own state with some Blue Point or something...just, super ew on the Bud, I thought you were better than that! Unless, well, only the Bud was free, since in that case, beer is beer.

Budweiser isn't American, it's owned by the Dutch and was stolen from the Czech Republic.

Go with a MillerCoors product. ;)

miller-high-life-guy.jpg

Budweiser is drinkable. Bud lite is not IMO. I prefer an IPA, Guiness or pretty much anything made by Sam. I'll try any micro brew at least once but they can get really pricey for a beer that isn't much better than a Sam.

Sam Adams is amazing. I have a sixer of High Life in the fridge but I think I'm going to be picking up one or two of these for later on:

699-1.jpg

I know dude, and I really like it hahaha

Good drinkable beer that doesn't taste like all the rest (call it a Bitch Drink, I don't care).

I love pretty much everything in the Leinenkugal's catalog.

No there's nothing wrong with it. It's a great summer brew. I just remember my first time trying it. My buddy said "Dude get this it tastes like fruity fucking pebbles!" and it very much does.

Let's Talk BEER!!!!

What are your favorites?

Any micro brews worth mentioning?

^ I had some for the first time a few months ago. I was fairly impressed.

By far Bass Pale Ale is my favorite beer, and i am not a big beer drinker but this beer taste yummy to me

Black and Tan. Bass with Guinness floated on top.

NSFW:
brutul-black-tan-tool-3.jpg

Fucking delicious

My favorite beer as of late is probably

NSFW:
smithwicks1.jpg

^ It's so good having good beer after finishing up college with 30 racks of busch light. I hope I have something decent today, gotta see what the family is up for.

I like drinking arrogant bastard. And heineken, and XX, budweiser, rolling rock. Those are my dranks.

tommy i trust you've seen mountain brew before, THAT is beer </sarcasm>

^ I was just showing a picture of that to my friend last night. I never had it though, I always went for the Big Bear 40oz instead. Gotta stay classy haha.

If you want to stay class we on the east rock a 40oz of Old English or good ol' Colt45 whichever is cheaper and said store ;)

Gimme a Newcastle or a Heineken anyday and im good. If im poor or just trying to get trashed im all for a Pabst blue ribbon. haha my 60 year old dad even asks why i drink that shit but ive grown up on it bein from arkansas and i love it.