Eoto!

bama420

Bluelighter
Michael Travis and Jason Hann from String Cheese Incident come together to for an always live and improvised dubstep experience=D. I've looked around and haven't seen alot of mention of them on bl. I have found alot of the music i listen to from this site, much love:), thought i'd put a little back into it. They have a damn video projector on their tour GO SEEE IT!!

This is one of my favorite dubstep bands, maybe because you can buy the show you were at and (relive the experience) listen to it over and over. They are awesome in general though

Was not at this show but one of the better videos of the video projector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzSVxtRsN0

http://soundcloud.com/eoto

EOTO is awesome man! If I had the finances I'd be hittin up their show in Kentucky on the 28th:(

I've got 2 friends who have seen them live and from what they say it's nothing like Fire the Lazers or Razed, the only 2 albums I have from them.

Mk3Vr6,

The show on the 28th is not in Kentucky. It is in Indianapolis at the Vogue in Broad Ripple.

Saw them tonite in Bonglington, put on a great show and did a wonderful job warmin up the auditorium. First time hearing 'em. Would recommend/see again %)

EOTO was not originally a dubstep band at all, they were an experimental and improvisational SCI side project, similar to Michael Travis' other band, Zilla.

I was a huge fan of EOTO's earlier stuff, but haven't bothered with them ever since they shifted to more of a dubstep sound in the last 2 years.

Do they have much of a following? Any sort of lot?

They play at a smaller club in Indianapolis this week. Was wondering where a good spot would be to hang out before hand. Not sure if I am actually going to go to the show but wouldn't mind hanging with the crowd for a bit.

There is a brewery right next door that I figure some of the crowd might find its way to.

I agree with eoto seeming like a had to be there type of set. I have the chance to go see them in the beginning of may but still am not sure if I want to.

No lots or any thing like that, maybe if there is some type of electronic scene in your area. EOTO feeds off of the crowd. If people aren't moving they will play something to get you movin. Like some one else said they started with experimental but i'd say there is still an experimental type sound but its just more dubstep now. Love it ether way!

You would pay 20 bucks at max, worst case scenario you will see some sexy ladies dancing and good music!

^ what queenbee said, as they are both a live dubstep band and a cheese side project, their following is the sizeable intersection of jamband fans and dubstep fans, or anyone really whos into the festie scene.

as an aside, if you like their earlier more experimental improv sound, check out alternative cheese side projects such as praang, zilla, sporque, lynx and janover, among others.

I have the chance to see them this weekend. Used to not understand them but after watching a buncha videos recently and realizing they're improvisational I am really impressed. Hopefully I end up going.