Bluelight

Thread: Closest legal thing to steroids?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Closest legal thing to steroids? 
    Bluelighter
    What's a product I can buy at a supplement store that will get me close to steroids? Willing to try any combo, I'm working with Mass Gainer concotion a bunch of protiens and amino acids and NOxplode. Recommend me some ish.

2. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Creatine, probably. Drinking plenty of milk is as good as steroids for novices in the first part of their training career (see also Mark Rippetoe).

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    BEASTDROL or HELLADROL. There analogues of superdrol. There cheap legal (legal for now). There going to be taken off the market this year for sure .The analogue is to close.. Be carefull these are hard on the liver an shouldnt be taken for more than a month. They can be bought as a supplement at online shops 100% legal. However few walk in strores cary them.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    nothing works as good as steroids, you can still make good gains if youre diets and trianing are spot on though

5. Collapse Details

Ignore rouss for being a straight up tard.

Try drinking a gallon of milk a day. You're already on task with the sups you bought but the only really effective supp is whey. That and eating properly. Lean beef patties, chicken breast, tuna, ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, potatoes.

I never noticed anything from creatine and I tried it on two seperate occasions - preloading and without loading. (Mono and Ester) It could work for you though. Any old generic brand will do.

NO Xplode is great for motivation but you'll quickly burn out on it. Nothing like a caffeine high before hitting the weights. Try out the other products in that market. Just remember to lay off from time to time.

Endorush, Spike, Redline, Jack3d, Superpump 250, Surge... <---pretty good stuff.

Buy from bodybuilding.com or bulknutrition.com

Buying supps offline is like throwing your money away.

6. Collapse Details

Chicken and rice.

This thread is fucking retarded. If you have to ask a question like this, you probably can't eat worth a damn anyway. Sorry, but I really felt the need to express this. There's no such thing as a legal steroid substitute. The fact that you're also "willing to try any combo" makes it seem to me like your lazy and are willing to shove shit down your throat with no research. If my assumptions are wrong, then I apologize. Chances are pretty good you're still a beginner. You need to understand that tweaking your diet will be more effective than anything you could legally, ever. Also, if you insist on buying supplements, do not under any circumstance purchase them from GNC.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by auhsoJ View Post

Try drinking a gallon of milk a day. You're already on task with the sups you bought but the only really effective supp is whey. That and eating properly. Lean beef patties, chicken breast, tuna, ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, potatoes.

I never noticed anything from creatine and I tried it on two seperate occasions - preloading and without loading. (Mono and Ester) It could work for you though. Any old generic brand will do.

NO Xplode is great for motivation but you'll quickly burn out on it. Nothing like a caffeine high before hitting the weights. Try out the other products in that market. Just remember to lay off from time to time.

Endorush, Spike, Redline, Jack3d, Superpump 250, Surge... <---pretty good stuff.

Eating all that food is much more expensive than stacking supplements. Thanks for the sites, I've been getting 40% off at GNC but the coupons have run out alas.

So those analogues of superdrol ain't legit?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KevinKostner View Post

So those analogues of superdrol ain't legit?
    They suck, and are nothing like the original methyl-mast.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by auhsoJ View Post

Do not buy from bodybuilding.com, they are overpriced and will try to sell you anything, if you read through any of their articles, they rarely say a bad word about any supplement - they just want your cash

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    Do not buy from bodybuilding.com, they are overpriced and will try to sell you anything, if you read through any of their articles, they rarely say a bad word about any supplement - they just want your cash
    im worried about most online supplement retailers...like their products not truly having all the active ingredients in them. GNC is pricey though.

11. Collapse Details

Oh yes I nearly forgot, creatine monohydrate, don't get kre-alkylene whatever you do

12. Collapse Details

It's the internet...if you get the constant update e-mails then just block them. It's nothing like walking into GNC and being harassed by some scrawny fuck that won't let you leave. Maybe you could tell me which supplements you're referring to? With the exception of whey, fish oil, and creatine, they are all fucking bullshit, so there is no point in reviews. Coincidentally enough, these are not some huge quality dependent items. They all do their job just fine. I mean, yeah, if you're retarded then maybe you'll waste all your money there buying all the shit they suggest, but it's not like it's their fault. Bodybuilding.com is excellent place to shop. Probably the best. If you've fallen for their marketing scams, then you need to shop smarter than that. They also take paypal, which is honestly a rarity around the online supplement market.
    Last edited by Voxide; 07-04-2011 at 00:11.

13. Collapse Details

im worried about most online supplement retailers...like their products not truly having all the active ingredients in them. GNC is pricey though.
    I'm with you on that one, I always make sure I read tonnes of reviews then use ebay with someone with high reputation, I think that's the best way

14. Collapse Details

Jesus Christ.

There is no difference in buying 10lbs of Optimum whey from GNC or from the internet. It is the exact same product. The price advantage is the reason most people go the internet route. I don't know what you're expecting bro. It's not like you're going to get huge off 3 scoops of whey everyday. It's a supplement. It supplements what you already have. It won't work if you have no idea what you're doing in the kitchen.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Voxide View Post
    It's the internet...if you get the constant update e-mails then just block them. It's nothing like walking into GNC and being harassed by some scrawny fuck that won't let you leave. Maybe you could tell me which supplements you're referring to? With the exception of whey, fish oil, and creatine, they are all fucking bullshit, so there is no point in reviews. Coincidentally enough, these are not some huge quality dependent items. They all do their job just fine. I mean, yeah, if you're retarded then maybe you'll waste all your money there buying all the shit they suggest, but it's not like it's their fault. Bodybuilding.com is excellent place to shop. Probably the best. If you've fallen for their marketing scams, then you need to smarter than that. They also take paypal, which is honestly a rarity around the online supplement market.
    I only take weight gain, creatine mono and protein, the reason I am against bodybuilding is that they are overpriced. I mean reviews on different brands of supplements, not reviews of supplements themselves... People try to sell you shit in a bag online... Even NOexplode is bullshit...

Has anyone tried zma? Not for the gym just for health in general?

16. Collapse Details

I only take weight gain, creatine mono and protein, the reason I am against bodybuilding is that they are overpriced. I mean reviews on different brands of supplements, not reviews of supplements themselves... People try to sell you shit in a bag online... Even NOexplode is bullshit...

Has anyone tried zma? Not for the gym just for health in general?
    People try to sell you shit in a bag everywhere. It's the nature of things.

Other than lucky deals on eBay, show me where you can buy a 10lb bag of whey at a lower price. Of course NOexplode is bullshit. It's just caffeine with placebo. Everybody knows that. I feel bad for the people who actually take that shit.

ZMA is bunk. Researchers discovered that it doesn't raise Test at all. I don't have the article and I don't feel like pulling it up. It's somewhere out there on google. I heard people get crazy dreams on it. In my opinion that's a good reason to get it. Don't expect actual gains from any supplement. It doesn't work. But if you honestly want to use it for health in general, then I would even tell you to stay away from it. Any good diet already has enough zinc and magnesium in it. Waste of money.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Jesus Christ.

There is no difference in buying 10lbs of Optimum whey from GNC or from the internet. It is the exact same product. The price advantage is the reason most people go the internet route. I don't know what you're expecting bro. It's not like you're going to get huge off 3 scoops of whey everyday. It's a supplement. It supplements what you already have. It won't work if you have no idea what you're doing in the kitchen.
    I can't cook for shit...I get Mexican carryout for almost every meal. I'm worried about counterfeit supplements, I've run into b/s with colognes, jeans, tops online, so I figured supplements would be no different.

Let's stop with the bullshit...what's a good daily combo of supplements? Point blank. Not just whey protien but other shit too...maximum pumpage that would come out to like $5-$10 a day. Creatine, protien, amino acids, the works...

18. Collapse Details

I can't cook for shit...I get Mexican carryout for almost every meal. I'm worried about counterfeit supplements, I've run into b/s with colognes, jeans, tops online, so I figured supplements would be no different.

Let's stop with the bullshit...what's a good daily combo of supplements? Point blank. Not just whey protien but other shit too...maximum pumpage that would come out to like $5-$10 a day. Creatine, protien, amino acids, the works...
    Then learn. If you can't cook, then sorry to say that this shit ain't for you.

These counterfeit products you can also buy outside of the internet, so your logic is now flawed. Except, what would be the point of making a counterfeit tub of $20 protein? You are paranoid. People worry that their coke is cut with creatine. You're worried that your creatine is cut with who knows what. It doesn't make any sense. There are counterfeit steroids, not counterfeit protein bags. You're entitled to whatever man, even your irrational phobias. Go ahead and waste hundreds of dollars over a certain time period. I don't care about your money. I just want to remind you that you're wasting it.

I agree completely, let's stop with the bullshit.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Cooking

You don't need supplements. You need to learn what food is. A man that cannot cook. God damn. What is this world coming to.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Then learn. If you can't cook, then sorry to say that this shit ain't for you.

These counterfeit products you can also buy outside of the internet, so your logic is now flawed. Except, what would be the point of making a counterfeit tub of $20 protein? You are paranoid. People worry that their coke is cut with creatine. You're worried that your creatine is cut with who knows what. It doesn't make any sense. There are counterfeit steroids, not counterfeit protein bags. You're entitled to whatever man, even your irrational phobias. Go ahead and waste hundreds of dollars over a certain time period. I don't care about your money. I just want to remind you that you're wasting it.

I agree completely, let's stop with the bullshit.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Cooking

You don't need supplements. You need to learn what food is. A man that cannot cook. God damn. What is this world coming to.
    Dude, I'm not trying to be the next Ronnie Coleman. I'm a student and I'm busy. Just trying to add some muscle for the beach and the clubs in the summer, I'm not looking to cook at all, I'm willing to take scoop after scoop of protien throughout the day, however much can be absorbed.

20. Collapse Details

I myself am the samer I can't cook with my job, school and gym sessions + football + hurling... I try to eat a lot of nuts and fruit and other things good and easy to eat on the go, even prepare a lot of chicken one day and eat some then make sandwiches the next day? Weight gain + protein is a must

21. Collapse Details
    steroids 
    Bluelighter
    Before you snap at me .the question was "whats the closest thing you can get to steroids, so I answered him... He doesnt want to know about diet or whey protein or creatine.. The honest answere is nothing over the counter will act like legitamite steroids there are some phytosteroids(plant steroids) that are legal. there are also some Designer sterids sold as supplements . some of these have legitamite potential

22. Collapse Details

Dude, I'm not trying to be the next Ronnie Coleman. I'm a student and I'm busy. Just trying to add some muscle for the beach and the clubs in the summer, I'm not looking to cook at all, I'm willing to take scoop after scoop of protien throughout the day, however much can be absorbed.
    Lol @ thinking eating right is trying to be the next Ronnie Coleman. Who said anything about professional body building?

What you're willing to do is a retarded method which will not put any muscle or strength on you at all. Any fucking monkey would be willing to do this. None of the people that do it have very much to show off at all. You might not know this, but to put on muscle, you need nutrients, fats, carbs, vitamins, and minerals. Things protein powder will not provide on its own. You don't need to be 5-star chef or anything, don't get me wrong. If you can't fry an 8 oz piece of chicken on a skillet or throw rice into boiling water, then I don't know what to tell you. Pay for a cook or some shit. Sandwiches with whole wheat bread and turkey in the middle are great. You don't even need a stove. Tuna cans have almost 30g of protein in one can along with the whole DV% of Selenium, one of the most important minerals in muscle building.

I don't even understand why you're looking for particular brands. It's all the same fucking bullshit for chrissake. Buy the most expensive thing you can find if it helps you sleep at night. Hell, walk down to GNC and listen to an asshole blab about how good it is if it will help reassure you. Food will ALWAYS give better and quicker gains than supplements. What is so hard to comprehend?
    I myself am the samer I can't cook with my job, school and gym sessions + football + hurling... I try to eat a lot of nuts and fruit and other things good and easy to eat on the go, even prepare a lot of chicken one day and eat some then make sandwiches the next day? Weight gain + protein is a must
    This is good. If you can't manage big meals, snacks are a must. Nuts and fruits are the best. Protein bars aren't a good thing to be eating all the time. Too much sugar and they tend to give people the shits pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by rouss View Post
    Before you snap at me .the question was "whats the closest thing you can get to steroids, so I answered him... He doesnt want to know about diet or whey protein or creatine.. The honest answere is nothing over the counter will act like legitamite steroids there are some phytosteroids(plant steroids) that are legal. there are also some Designer sterids sold as supplements . some of these have legitamite potential
    I wasn't snapping at you at all. Superdrol is very close to steroids, albeit a very shitty one.

23. Collapse Details

I second voxides reccomendation about tuna in a tin, very nice to eat, quick to prepare - open tin, get bread and make a sandwich or just drain and dig In .
    Also cheeses are good if you go for the healthier ones.

Keep it freindly lads, were all trying to help each other, that's what this site is about =]

24. Collapse Details

I second everything in this thread. Don't worry about prohormones or steroids until you put a few years of training under your belt. Also, before you you fool around with your endcrine system you need to learn more about it.
    You're priorites should be this:
    Diet
    Routine
    Consistency
    Recovery
    Supplementation

As far as supplementation goes, don't worry about all the magic elixirs on the market. Most of them are sugar water, caffeine and snake oil. All you need is a good multivitamin, joint support, fish oil, a tub of creatine monohydrate and a tub of good whey protein in your favorite flavor. Maybe throw some extra BCAA's and fiber supplementation in there, too. Fiber is good for intestinal motility. You might be lacking in fiber since you're gonna be eating so much protein. There's nothing that feels better than a colon purging stool. lol

When it comes to diet focus on eating whole protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. Instead of eating 3 big meals a day, eat 6-7 smaller meals. You want your body to stay in an anabolic state rather than dipping down into catabolism. Which happens when you get hungry. Also, try to eat 1-2gms. of protein per lb. of body weight daily. Try to get the majority of your calories from whole foods. Don't forget to eat fruits and veggies. They're chock full of vitamins, minerals and fiber.

There's no need for a big crazy routine when you just start out. Stick to a basic 5x5 program centered around flat bench, deadlifts and squats. Also, before trying to go heavy, get your form down. You won't be hitting the target muscles the way you should if you're shaking, wiggling and wobbling all over the place. Check out stronglifts.com for some good, basic info. Like I said, there's no need for a big, retarded workout focusing on 20 different isolations, that takes 2-3 hours to do when you are starting out. You may find a routine that suits your personality better, but 5x5 is a good starting point.

When it comes to recovery, you need to give a muscle group at least 24 hours to recover before you work it again. Hypertrophy comes from "micro-tears" in muscle fibers signalling your body to grow more muscle to handle the extra stress.

O.K., back to using gear and my take on it. There's nothing wrong using it after you have everything above in check, are above the age of 25, know about the side effects and how to minimize them.

Don't fall into the trap that steroids comes first and everything else I've said above comes second. Gear isn't a magic bullet and if you don't know what you are doing you run the risk of gynecomastia, staph infections from improper injection practices, damage your liver and endocrine system. Also, you ain't gonna grow for squat until you have the above locked in. Steroids are the last 5-10% if you do decide to use them.

So, in conclusion, lift heavy and consistent, eat an abundance of clean calories, give yourself recovery time and lift with proper form. Do that for a year and you'll notice your weights moving up quick and your body getting it's swole on.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smellyneohippy View Post
    protein. There's nothing that feels better than a colon purging stool. lol
    Listen to this man. When it comes to feeling good, shitting is right up there with pissin' and cummin'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast