Best Song of 2010 Contest *Voting Thread*

What, in your opinion, is the best electronic song released in 2010?

• Samuel L Session - Inner City Dust Part 2

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nero - Innocence

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Gold Panda - You

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

• Caribou - Kaili

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Silent Servant - Untitled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Tet - Plastic People

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Underworld & High Contrast - Scribble

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Goasia - Transonic Fields

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • DJ Sprinkles - Masturjakor

• Bonobo - Kiara

• Justin Martin - Robot Romance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bomboclat

Bluelight Crew
This poll will be closing on new years

Officially Nominated Songs:

Samuel L Session - Inner City Dust Part 2 (nominated by MDMAhead and levictus)

Nero - Innocence (nominated by ChemicalSmiles and levictus)

Gold Panda - You (nominated by 33Hz and Thizzerfershizzer)

Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (nominated by ChemicalSmiles and Tina Dopemau5)

Caribou - Kaili (nominated by Mysterie and jpgrdnr)

Silent Servant - Untitled (nominated by MDMAhead and marsmellow)

Four Tet - Plastic People (nominated by 33Hz and marsmellow)

Underworld & High Contrast - Scribble (nominated by mav3rick and MgmtBlue)

Goasia - Transonic Fields (nominated by Black and StarOceanHouse)

DJ Sprinkles - Masturjakor (nominated by marsmellow and JoeTheStoner)

Bonobo - Kiara (nominated by Thizzerfershizzer and jpgrdnr)

Justin Martin - Robot Romance (nominated by levictus and StarOceanHouse)

Last edited:
Good work Thizzer!!!

I haven't yet decided who I'm gonna vote for. Gonna give all the tracks a good listen before deciding =D

me too... and thanks for adding this... very convenient my friend.

ps: if we get more songs that get 2 nomination prior to new years are we adding them or leaving the list how it is?

Last edited:
Other than my own nominations, I am really digging these tracks:

Gold Panda - You
Four Tet - Plastic People
Underworld & High Contrast - Scribble

We'll see what I'll be voting for... =D

I HAD to change two of my picks as I forgot about 2 amazing productions from 2 producers out of Chicago. they we're definitely better than the choices I made... thankfulyl it wasn't either of the songs that got added to the offical list. So MDMAHEAD, thizzer take notice.. .well everyone... the songs I chnaged too are GREAT. Midnight Conspiracy and Lucky Date. Bothe tracks are remixes and are AMAZING. In fact, lucky date went to the top 10 on beatport with his remix of Lazy Riches track.. and midnight conspiracy made it in the top 5 on hype-m with their remix of essers - "headlock" as well as an article being written about it in rolling stone. :D CHECK them out.

Its too late to add them, or any song for that matter, to the poll, but i'll check it out.
(Fuck now i'll be singing the theme song to Check it Out! With Dr. Steve Brule in my head all damn day :|)

God damnit... I erased the shit I wrote.. I will have te re write it now... ugh... my bad for not sayign something first... they are amazing tracks though. Im stupid.... im sorry, my family has had a lot going on, and ive slept only 10 hours in 6 days or so.

So MDMAHEAD, thizzer take notice.. .well everyone... the songs I chnaged too are GREAT. Midnight Conspiracy and Lucky Date. Bothe tracks are remixes and are AMAZING.

I liked 'em both! That Lucky Date remix is funky as hell, and the Midnight Conspiracy remix is some really interesting melodic dubstep - it's good to hear dubstep that doesn't just rely on wobwobwob basslines %)

i dont normally like dubstep but nero - innocence is good, and the gold panda track is nice, i like the goasia track too its been a while since i listened to psy. it was tough but caribou - swim won out, just reminds me of summer, heh almost got to seem them live but it was sold out drank beer and listened to the album.

By the way Thizzer - I think you should remove the brackets from your first post in this thread - they just make it look cluttered - people don't need to know who nominated each track - they just need the youtube links.

(Sorry if I'm being a bit bossy!!! - feel free to hit me over the head with the modstick!!!!)

Voted for Kaili because Swim is the best album this year, in my opinion. But I think it's one of the weaker tracks on the album even though it's still great... Sun and Bowls are the best.

I like Kiara but I think Kong is better, so bonobo loses my vote to SKRILLLLLL

Whoaaah this poll is shaping up nicely, with no runaway winner so far. I still haven't decided who I'm gonna vote for, although I'm leaning towards Gold Panda :)

btw everyone take note there is a moderator spot is now open. Get your apps in early so I can review them. Thanks!

ps; the requirements are stickied at the top of the page.