• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favourite Benzo

LundiMusic

Bluelighter
Which is the most euphoric benzo do we think?

Ive only tried Diazepam, Alprazolam, and Chlorodiazepoxide,

Anyone have any recommendations for anti anxiety and euphoria??
How about Lorazepam or Clonazepam??

I don't like benzos. I have taken xanax, klonopin, termazepam, and diazepam. Out of those diazepam is my favorite followed by temazepam.

This topic has been done a bunch of times, and there are actually some large threads with good reading.

But my favorite at the moment is alprazolam, because of the duration and how hard it hits. My second would be lorazepam, but I rarely see it around these days.

nimetazepam is my favorite, and the only benzodiazapine I find to truely be euphoric. I took them 3 different times during my trip to Japan my friend has a script. They kick in rather fast and have everything you could ever want in a benzodiazapine.

I would say Midazolam in second.

Xanax gets me the most fucked up but Valium is much more euphoric for me, so its my favorite :)

yup been done many time even since i joined up .
But i would say it all depends on how ya wanna feel .theres times i want that valium feeling and other times i want to take about 6 30 mg temazepams and other times when i just want to feel nice and realxed without the anxiety so i will take 10 2 mg clonazepams it all depends on what ya wanna feel i say...
I likem all in there owne way...

All of you who keep saying this has been done... If you can find an unarchived current version LINK it in here so I can merge.

midazolam iv'd is so strong. The one time I got a shot of that stuff, I felt like I wouldn't be afraid of dieing. Crazy strong benzo right thur.