NERO thread

chitown rollin

Bluelighter
i'm a dubstep guy and love Nero. Seeing them in Chicago december 4th. Anyone seen them? how are their live shows? it's only 12 bucks so I'm definitely going... just wanted to hear some reviews. discuss yall

Saw them earlier this year, loved there show.. the drop on Innocence was pretty immense :)

Saw nero at freaknight 2010 in Seattle. Don't remember much LOL, i actually walked up to the stage halfway through the set and didnt realise that it was them until 5 or so minutes later.

Love their dnb. The dubsteps amazing too. but I'm going to have to agree with the 'commercial edge' comment a little.

haha oh yeah, this nigga is my favorite. I've recently got into dubstep and dnb over the summer and I've been searching to see if he was coming around since I heard his shit. I didn't find out until I watched a radio bootleg of "Me and You" and he said he was coming to the US.

I saw them a few months back and had a fucking awesome time.

Guilt, Innocence, This Way, Crush On You are some of may favorites.

Last edited:
Saw them at ID Fest at Jones Beach. It started raining really hard during their set, everyone was so hyped. It was awesome.

I get to go see them this coming friday!! They were the first dubstep i ever heard on the "Ghosts n Stuff" remix over 1 1/2 years ago and i was instantly hooked. They've been one of my fav's since and i CANNOT wait to see them in a week!! FML!!

Nero is fucking awesome. I made this thread soooo long ago when I was all strung out. Thanks to Levictus for reviving it!

Nero is my shit right now. They were at identity festival in northern virginia and they shut their set down during the lightning storm and I didn't get to see them! I was so pissed. Hopefully they'll be in my area some time soon, or at least at EDC next year.

Their set at Camp Bisco was my favorite dj set of the weekend. wrote a review in the review thread about it

Seeing Nero and the Crystal Method on Friday. I'm super pumped for it. 'Innocence' is probably the song that first got me into dnb/dubstep (i suck with genres forgive me). Can't wait to dress up and dance my fucking ass off.

Nero live=HOLY SHIT. I was blown away by their stage presence and show last Friday. The girl who sings on their newer tracks was there and came out multiple times to sing the vocals live, which was cool as hell. One of the tightest sets i've seen in a while. Go see them if you can!