Low End Theory Discussion Thread

Im going to turn this into an official Low End Theory thread.

I looooove the Low End Theory crew! My hometown crew!
Ive seen them countless times and every time it's always out of this world.

Their stage at Eagle Rock Music Festival this year was only supposed to hold 1k people, but instead had 4k people just watching every artist murder it.

I saw Daddy Kev again (for the...like...what...20th time?) this past weekend when he opened up for Bassnectar and he had Nocando as a surprise MC. It was awesome, and I ended up meeting Nocando after the show and we talked for a bit. All the aritsts are kickass to talk to as well as very talented, and I take every chance I get to go to a Low End Theory show. The club kicks ass!!!

Y'all need to go into Itunes and subscribe to the podcast RIGHT. NOW.

next week im going to see glk, daedelus, 12 planet, & teebs

its kinda a low end theory invasion!!

You're in for a bangin' time dude!
Last time I caught Daedelus was his free secret show in some small little vinyl store out in Echo Park. The sound system was HORRIBLE, there was like no room the dance, but it was one of the best sets ive heard in a while. Amazing experience!

I cant wait for the show to come back to LA. Free The Robots is going to play that one as well!

hahah im pumped! the club has a funktion one dance stack and i've seen datsik and flying lotus at the same club and it was doope

Their crew exemplifies the type of IDM I prefer. Daedelus killed it live the last time I saw him. I'm also thinking about checking him out at the end of the month. In fact, I might be able to pull of Daedelus, Teebs, and GLK one night and Bassnectar, Emancipator, and DJ Spooky the next.

Shlohmo is amazing, that kid knows how to bring the womp.
Low End Theory is a blasty blast.

sweet show! got sold a 12 planet t shirt by teebs himself and coat checked by daedelus LOL.

fuck man its one of my dreams to make it to a low end theory night. i can't comprehend how they have that quality of music every wk for 10/15$ yet i pay that price here to see some fucking terrible dj's play shit i hate grrrr

teebs & jackhighs colab stuff stopped me hating the term "tropical" being used in electronic music :) love it. Would love to see Daedelus live also, I have never seen him on a flyer over hear, might need to look out more though.

http://dublab.com/

!! all May 8am-8pm theyre streaming live. pretty much the LA beat scene will be here.

its like being inside their apartment for a house party lol..

Last edited: