View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD = life sentence

demon66

Bluelighter
I just found this post online while looking at what happened with Pickard. This appears to be a similiar case, any one heard of this guy Roderick Walker? Have any more info of what happened?

6/17/2010 02:02 PM
Hi Everyone!
I posted this on another board and we are really trying to get the word out on this. I am going to try to buy a web domain and hosting next month when I get paid so that we can post up pics, documents and info on his case. Rudd is one of us and if you knew him - and I'm sure lots of us did, you may not even realize what happened - here is what was posted - PLEASE - If you have time, write to the brother - you can even do it online and someone will mail a physical letter for you (web address for that below);

lots in this thread;http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12509855

My friend Rudd got caught up in an LSD conspiracy charge a few years back and the US Gov't gave him a life sentence. He was never actually caught with any LSD and was convicted based on the testimony of 11 witnesses (some federal agents).

The case is really a truly sad one - that they would lock anyone up for life for LSD is unthinkable, and I believe only one other person was given this harsh a sentence, William Leonard Pickard.

There used to be a copy of his appeal online, now I can only find a synopsis here; (lots of details)
http://ca10.washburnlaw.edu/cases/2006/05/05-5127.htm

I'm posting this to spread awareness of his case.

He's a good guy, but has lost everything. If anyone reading this has time to write him a letter, share some words of kindness or whatever, here is his info -

Roderick Walker
#13615-055

USP Hazelton
PO Box 2000
Bruceton Mills WV 26525-2000

http://prisoninmates.com/inmates_detail.php?inmat_id=891

http://friends4lifers.org/inmates/roderickwalker13615055.htm
Voice For Inmates converts all of messages sent, confidentially into a printed format and sends them out regular mail. You can send inmate Roderick J. Walker # 13615-055 a message FREE! no stamps needed. VFI (Voice For Inmates) will be happy to mail it out for you. We send all messages out at the end of the week.

RUDD IS ALSO IN DIRE NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION - HOW YOU CAN HELP (you can e-mail the people below - extremely HELPFUL! - thanks!!)

Of course we would love for you to write to Rudd directly, shine a little light on him - he needs it! A more pressing concern is that he is not being given any treatment for severe medical needs - this is inexcusable as he is in custody and has no options other than what the systems gives him, please read below and help if you can - thanks!!!!

that sucks balls, but when he was getting around the 16,000 hits or so he was charged with you would think he might have thought this through a bit more, anyway id given him probation and house arrest or some shit, america sucks on many, many levels

16,000? if you're calling a hit 100mcg as a lot of people sometimes do (not me) that's like a gram and a half of crystal, which isn't a hell of a lot, well yes it is, lol but compared to what some people move... I've held a vial with 5 grams in it before, (not mine, but boy do I wish!!) so 16,000 hits? Life? that's beyond retarded. if he got life for that and had no other record, then I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught making LSD. at the rate it's going they'll be getting the fuckin chair.

but if he had a previous criminal record then, while I feel sorry for him, and I disagree with the situation, then that's why he got life

That disturbs me. My hopes go out to your friend, and may those who are responsible for imprisoning him one day be attacked by wild animals.

What they do to people like Leonard Peltier is evil but this is just ridiculous. Terrible, hypocritical nation these days.

Apparently Krystle Cole, one of the partners on youtube known as Neurosoup was involved in it and snitched on him

Where did you hear this? Never really cared for her videos, incidentally. :\

^Yeah the Neurosoup girl is a well-known snitch.

I didn't realize that this was the guy she snitched on, though.

I had no idea LSD was that big of a deal. Is there a particular reasoning behind that? Afraid of folks "turning away" from the so-called "status quo". Seems like there should be better things to worry about.

Neuroslut didn't roll on this guy, she was involved in the Pickard and Apperson silo deal. She was married to Skinner and they both turned out to be rats, and kidnappers.

Apparently Krystle Cole, one of the partners on youtube known as Neurosoup was involved in it and snitched on him

This is no lie, I spent a lot of time looking into this a while back. Can't search for links now but they're not hard to find.

Neuroslut didn't roll on this guy, she was involved in the Pickard and Apperson silo deal. She was married to Skinner and they both turned out to be rats, and kidnappers.

Yeah, which was an incredible amount of LSD to bust. What a fake lady lol.

I had no idea LSD was that big of a deal. Is there a particular reasoning behind that? Afraid of folks "turning away" from the so-called "status quo". Seems like there should be better things to worry about.

Why is any drug considered a big deal?

Drug prohibition is an extremely effective method of crowd control, that's why.

What sort of medical issues does he have?

Prisons and Jails do give their incarcerated prisoners medical treatment.

I have friends that are HIV+ and had full blown AIDS at the time they were incarcerated and they got the highly expensive Protease inhibitors and medical treatment.

What a fucking she-rat.

I didn't realise the colostomy bag was involved in anything that fucking low.