Wicked EDM release artwork (with images!!!)

AndroidsDreamofBTC

Bluelight Crew
I am sure all of you guys have examples of trippy/interesting/exceptional artwork for EDM releases. So please contribute and show of you're favorite unique release artwork. Please post artwork that you believe to be exceptional or somehow eye-catching and not just artwork from your favorite artists/releases.

I'll start with some of my favorite Twisted Records artwork:

Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible

The best Shpongle release artwork IMO. Psychedelic yet with a relaxing ambiance.

Younger Brother - The Last Days of Gravity

This cover was made by Storm Thorgerson, he also made the artwork for Pink Floyd's albums including "Wish You Were Here", "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Animals".

Ott - Skylon

Love the references to the USSR and pioneers (Soviet version of scouts) fused with airport themes.

Another label that consistently has very memorable artwork is Border Community. A lot of their releases have a calm, psychedelic feeling that brings back memories of childhood and perhaps lost innocence. :)

Nathan Fake - Silent Night

Love the contrast between the flower filled skies and the calm winter day. Very strong vibes of childhood as well.

Nathan Fake - Drowning in a Sea of Love

Evokes similar feelings to the previously mentioned release.

Holden - The Idiots are Winning

Ricardo Tobar - El Sunset

Ricardo Tobar - Boy Loves Girl

BT's last few releases have some awesome artwork, which unfortunately hasn't really been matched by the quality of the music. I really like Rose of Jericho, but the other releases sounded more like generic anthem/vocal trance. :\ Notice how the artwork from different albums merges into each other.

BT - Rose of Jericho

BT - Every Other Way

BT - Suddenly

BT - Forget Me

That's all for now folks! Please feel free to contribute with artwork that caught your eye. I will post more stuff a little later!

I love the bt artwork! Ive never seen bt... man after 11 years never seen bt, that is odd.

hmm, this isn't really artwork but marble vinyl for JS-04 is pretty damn sexy.

R-2358843-1279364685.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah, that BT art is pretty damn cool.

i love this one: lemon jelly - lost horizons:

Lost-Horizons-by-Lemon-Jelly_57401_full.jpg

yeah, that BT art is pretty damn cool.

i love this one: lemon jelly - lost horizons:

Lost-Horizons-by-Lemon-Jelly_57401_full.jpg

Pretty sick!

Early Infected Mushroom had really good artwork.

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Pure Psychedelia! It's too bad their mostly trying to target American teens nowadays, they have real talent. But I guess that's just the way the world works. :)

I think animal collective has some neat art work but im not sure if they fit into this genre of music.

All of the Chemical Brothers releases. All of them.

cool story bro. ;)

tell you what, i'll post my favourite one - 'We Are the Night'.

10369-we-are-the-night.jpg

i also have this in t-shirt form. :)

0000278779_500.jpg

Leftfield - Leftism

jukebox.php

Orbital - In Sides

and last but not least

Windowlicker.jpg

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

cool story bro. ;)

tell you what, i'll post my favourite one - 'We Are the Night'.

i also have this in t-shirt form. :)

I couldn't choose. I'll make sure to come back and bump this thread with random Chemical Brothers Covers. :)

2n2216w.jpg

I can hear that tune playing just looking at that cover.

:)

Awesome artwork guys! Keep em cominng!

I think animal collective has some neat art work but im not sure if they fit into this genre of music.

Indeed. Their first album had mind blowing artwork. The last two, not so much.

Yeah Chemical Brothers have some wicked artwork, they've made some wicked video clips. I loved watching the video clip for Star Guitar as a kid. I loved how movement on the landscape went with beat of the song. It's really too bad I haven't got to see them live and they're already getting old now. :\

Hey Noodle, I can't see any images on your last two posts. Is the host down?

Eat Static - Science of the Gods

Almost every single Eat Static release has artwork about aliens, abductions or flying saucers. But hey, they are legends in psytrance/scene even if their music never really fit into one genre.

Eat Static - B-World

Even the cover is a B-side!

Massive Attack vs Mad Professor - No Protection

Funny artwork and one wicked album. Dub cover of Massive Attacks masterpiece "Protection". Highlu recommended if you like old-skul Dub or 90s style Trip-Hop.

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing...

Simple, yet awesome and goes prefectly with the name of the release.

Children of the Bong - Sirius Sounds

Bonus:

Terence McKenna with Zuvuya - Dream Matrix Telemetry

I bet this is where Shpongle got the idea to use Terence McKenna samples. His voice just goes so well when you are tripping.

Jerry Martin - OST Simcity 3000

Really good sountrack for an awesome game!