DATSIK Discussion Thread

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
I am absolutely loving EVERY dubstep remix he is comes out with... along with his regular releases..... Haven't had the opportunity to see DATSIK live... im sure someone on here has..... so speak up .... here or in the review thread.

If you have any favorites by him, link them!

I have seen Datsik! Seriously good set, kept everyone pumped and skanking out.

Got him to come back an after party aswell and got to met him. Mates gave him his first line of meph apparently =D.

One of my favourite tracks by him at the moment is this one;

Datsik - Southpaw

Thosetracks are hot too but i already had one.... ah well....
yeah the milli dubstep remix with DATSIK & Excision is ty favorite EDM song of the year i think.... definitely top dustep.... I cant go as far as to say favorite EDM track of the year,

I should be rocking out to him, Nosaj Thing, Leo 123 (DrkPrty), + Eprom live soon. My old ass will have to find time for a disco nap if I want to make it through that party. Rising for work at 6 am, working, then partying until 6 am the next day isn't as easy as it once was.

seen him 2x. i dont like dubstep so it really didnt phase me at all. I didn't realize he was such a big name tbh.

Well he's not gigantic but dubstep is and since thats what he drops he is more popular even though the isn't the MOST talented artist in the genre.... hes still good and his recent releases are getting a LOT of play, from clubs, to massive festivals.

My friend saw him in Asheville and said he was EPIC!

I just saw Excision at EDC in L.A. and he tore that shit UP... Can't wait to go see him in Asheville on the 9th, I have faith the set is going to be just as sssick as it was in the Basspod ;D

Lil Wayne - A Milli (DATSIK & Excision Remix) not just datsik but my favorite dubstep tune of the year, great collaboration!!!!

I normally can't stand Lil Wayne and the whole "Cash Money Records: Can't read, Can't write - my vocabulary consists of "Bitch, nigga, cash, dick, ass, bitch" and I use a program to randomize these words for my lyrics" but this song is actually okay. But fuck Lil Wayne!

My friend saw him in Asheville and said he was EPIC!

I just saw Excision at EDC in L.A. and he tore that shit UP... Can't wait to go see him in Asheville on the 9th, I have faith the set is going to be just as sssick as it was in the Basspod ;D

Asheville set on the 9th? what venue, who else is on the bill?

Haven't had the opportunity to see DATSIK live... im sure someone on here has..... so speak up .... here or in the review thread.

You missed a FUCKING EPIC show when he came to club 828 in Asheville earlier this month. Goddamn, it was sick. He came on, played, went off, then came back on with another DJ and played until 4. I also got free birthday cake out of it, and people got on stage with him and were dancing and shit. So sick. And Excision is coming to the same place 9 July. I know you're far away, but you really should try and make it. It'll be worth your while.

P.S. I am the friend crazynate mentioned ;).

Datsik was in Chicago on thursday, I got ready to head out and see him but I called to see what time slot he was in and they told me 1:30-3am. I'm a hardcore concert goer but definetly couldn't see that show on a work night...... damn, maybe next time........ just found out Skream is playing a gig here next month but it's on a Sunday...ugh......

I am picking up my datsik ticket in the next week or so. The show is next month on the 20th.... I am really excited, I have never caught a set of his and the videos on youtube are quite impressive.

Datsik's gotta be my favorite dubstep artist. Robostep :D

Southpaw + lots of DMT +glowsticks with five people = blastoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NF4BKM_V_A - Galvanize is another great track by him, but I've noticed with Datsik you really can't go wrong. Wish he had more material out.

Last edited: