Hard and dark music appreciation thread

marsmellow

Bluelight Crew
Does anyone else love this kind of music? I do. =D

The stuff I'm talking about is like the soundtrack for a bad trip or a nightmare. It is hard and pounding, and dark and menacing. Here is some of it...

Archae & Grovskopa - EX (techno)

Reeko - Psychiatric Hospital A1 (techno)

Venetian Snares - Befriend A Child Killer Remix (breakcore)

Paper Squad - Black Pearl (psy trance)

Psykovsky - P.S.Y. Love You (psy trance)

DJ Tron - I'm Going to Hell (hardcore)

Limewax - Everything (drum & bass)

Substep Infrabass - The Satheist (dubstep)

Please use this thread for appreciating this style of music, and tell me some of your favorite songs if you want to.

limewax is pretty cool, there's obviously lots of dark dnb

calyx - get myself to you
tza - fuct
receptor - run run run

i loved dieselboy's dungeonmaster's guide, lots of wicked dark tracks on that one. true classic.. there was this one producer who created the illest dark shit EVER, i think he went by the name dismal and there was definitely a track of his called ghost train using samples from ghost in the shell but i can't for the fucking life of me find a single track of his anywhere anymore :( probably not gonna be able to find his stuff on commercial sites since he commited suicide a few years ago but i would kill to hear some of his stuff again it was just so damn awesome

Oh man, hard and dark electronic music is one of my most favourite things in life %) <3

Will have to post up some of my favourite tracks in here later :)

marsmellow, I fucking love Psykovsky! <3

^ I like this mix of We Have Arrived even better than the original...
We Have Arrived (Aphex Twin QQT MIX)

Might as well mention this, while we're on the subject...
Aphex Twin - Didgeridoo
cool shit mars. ill contribute the two tracks from the dettman/shed ep they collaborated on. two pure evil techno joints.
Nice. I love Ostgut Ton. They release a lot of good stuff.
i loved dieselboy's dungeonmaster's guide, lots of wicked dark tracks on that one. true classic..
Haha... that's the CD that got me interested in dnb in the first place. Classic indeed.