The Official PsyBreaks Thread - It's Official

rincewindrocks

Bluelighter
Didn't see a forum for it, so I thought I'd start one.

Personally, I love this shit. The energy and vibe of psytrance without the overbearing four-to-the-floor. Anyone else on board? Have good suggestions for tracks? Wanna flame me for liking this shite? ;)

google reveals: yes, I like this stuff. I actually play this stuff like this once in a while. we just don't call it that.

RMS & Peak - New Realm (Hedflux rmx) is a real stomper

Last edited:
not for me. i even want my chillout tracks to have 4 on the floor (albeit at lower bpm).

for some psy-dnb you may want to check out cybernetika.

I love Psytrance.... I love the funky breaks ala Dj Icey....
this sounds like the perfect mix of my kind of music. Give me some djs or some good albums quickly!!

Thanks kids

You all should check out Phutureprimitive

yah, they're not the best, just what i could remember off hand, and i wanted to show the variety

this is one of my favorite tracks...a bit slower than most, but totally worth it

phuture primitive are SICK - Hedflux is a don too

I'm not such a big fan of Psy Trance - it's the beat that pisses me off...psy breaks I found last year and it's really great to bust a move to.

Astral Projection is so win. :D

Correct! <3

Although I'm not digging this whole psybreaks thing just yet....maybe it'll grow on me.

Just give me good ol' bangin' psytrance any day %)

rincewindrocks said:
hope this doesnt violate sourcing rules,

I'm pretty sure the whole "no sourcing" rule applies to the sourcing of drugs ;)
Although the "no spamming" rule is the one you're referring to in this instance.
And no it doesn't violate the rules :)

listening to the deimos song "ruptured" right now
fucking rules!

love this track so much. Chest pain is pretty good too. Check out diffraction if you can find them (just checked, and they dont appear to be on youtube)