Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Cocaine Megathread - v. Cocky Coked Up Cunts Talk Coked Up Crap

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hey,

I'm curious about cocaine in the UK. How pure is it, generally? What's a good dose for a beginner?

Thanks

Recent UK seizures of cocaine have been as low as 5% purity. If you're prepared to pay up to 3 times the standard price (can't talk prices in OD but up to and over three figures per gram 8o) then there's apparently some amazing quality stuff about. Depends who you know and where you live. 33% of all recent cocaine seizures worldwide also contained a neurotoxic cut (Levamisole) added at source. It's a pretty dodgy drug these days even by cocaine's usual low standards :|

As you can imagine by the huge variations in purity the dose varies widely too :\

Some related reading :)

Coke in the UK is a complete (and dangerous) waste at the moment, in my opinion. And I kinda like a lil coke sometimes. Unless you're prepared to pay the kinda amounts mentioned in the thread I linkied you pretty much get caffeine, cut with ephedrine, cut with meph, cut with lidocaine and then wafted past a block of shitty repress to make it smell nicer :\

that sucks..

coke around here.. (new england) U.S. i've seen 80% in the past few years.

and the price for a gram of coke cost the same as for a gram of H

the price is in the double digits too not triple.

Last edited:
How are you getting that 80% number? I'm sure you're getting better than average stuff but it's pretty improbable it's that high. I think it mostly comes into the country around that or below.

I found a neat chart for the uk I stole from the beeb:

_45761379_cocaine_226.gif

I was always told by my friends that the shit we would be gettin was 80% fishscale's
And it deffinatlely was potent shit. and it shined like fishscales.. it was deff. 80% ive even heard of 90% shit goin around but never believed it

Friends can always be trusted to know the exact purity of cocaine. Always ;)

Morphene's chart seems about right to me. Average quality has been dropping steadily and some samples have been truly shocking - the 5% stuff being a (in)famous case. There's actually been a coupla samples of even lower quality :|

Very much a two-tier market over here. You have to pay through the nose :)D) for quality.

Friends can always be trusted to know the exact purity of cocaine. Always ;)

Morphene's chart seems about right to me. Average quality has been dropping steadily and some samples have been truly shocking - the 5% stuff being a (in)famous one. There's actually been a coupla samples of even lower quality :|

Very much a two-tier market over here. You have to pay through the nose :)D) for quality.

that chart is for the uk not us.. trust me.. i dont even like coke.. but the shit we used to get was pure fire.
I was addicted to OC's when that coke was goin around so i only did it once in a while but i know it was potent shit.

Last edited:
This thread is about cocaine purity in the UK not the US - hence the title ;)

Some recent US cocaine purity data. Average purity seems to be dropping over there too and is pretty similar to the UK figures. Better, but not by so much really.

Of course it's from the uk, that's what I said, the chart said and what he was talking about too. An interesting factoid from the bbc article was that fully one third of all street seizures were less than 9% purity. That's really the worse in my mind than even the as low as 5% or 20% avg. numbers are. (<---- UK numbers!)

I can't find a nice chart like that for the US, but I found some numbers from 2007 from the DEA giving STRIDE and NFLIS seizure test numbers. All averages included both wholesale (10oz-kg++) and retail so they'll be much higher than actual coke people buy. STRIDE showed purity dropping from 67% in jan07 to 59% in jun07, and NFLIS had 56% in the winter and 53% in the summer.

They don't have purity only on a retail basis, but they do quote the average cost for a gram of pure (ie cost/purity). Since I can't talk price here I have to dance around it, but using their numbers and knowing pretty common prices for repress on the west coast I come up with single gram purities of about 35%-40%. I almost want to say that seems high in my limited experience. I used an even more common price for an 8 ball at first to figure it, but it came out so low at 20% I figured I'd do it with grams.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/concern/cocaine_prices_purity.html

Last edited:
Lines can vary a tad in length and thickness - it's a bit on the vague side as dosing advice goes ;)

that sucks..

coke around here.. (new england) U.S. i've seen 80% in the past few years.

and the price for a gram of coke cost the same as for a gram of H

the price is in the double digits too not triple.

I too am from new england (north eastern tip of the US) and I will actually agree with this. We used to see some pretty pure stuff back in HS. The guy I used to get it from used to say it was around 90% which I knew was not true, but I'd still say it was 80% or so. It blew the socks off of everything I have had since then. It was cheap too, low(ish) double digits at that. Now I would have to pay almost twice as much for stuff that's not half as good. If I started with what I was getting lately I probably would have never started doing the stuff, it's all been crap lately. Scales or not, I think a lot of that might even be what they're cutting it with to make it appear that way. I have seen rerock stuff with no scales that was better than any of that super shiny shit I am seeing lately.
Anyways, I know nothing about english coke, 5% sounds pretty horrible. God only knows what else you're getting in there. I probably wouldn't even waste my time if that were the case.

Not sure we'll be much use on the New England coke scene but you never know :D

The rest is not such a problem. Now, to merge or not to merge...