Jungle Logic anyone?

highbrain

Greenlighter
I happened to subconsciously stumble upon the group Jungle Logic exactly 10 years after the album release (november 30th, 1999) which was around the time i first heard them!! Does anyone else know of this group/artist!? Wonderful melodic and harmonic lines that I sorely miss. Does anyone have any info?

Hey. I'm Jungle Logic. Glad to see someone still remembers me. :) I was thinking about putting all my old tunes up online. What do you think?

Not heard anything by that artist. Melodic and harmonious drum & bass is great stuff though so I wouldn't mind taking a listen. It would be great Mindloss if you put your tracks up for download.

Peace.

Just registered to say I remember listening to this! I was a kid putzing around on AOL, and someone (I guess mindloss) IMd me and asked me to listen to their stuff on mp3.com under the name Jungle Logic. Those tracks were pretty fun...I only have the 4 on last.fm left, though. Post them again somewhere!

Hey. I'm Jungle Logic. Glad to see someone still remembers me. :) I was thinking about putting all my old tunes up online. What do you think?
Hi Mindloss, I just registered here coz I FINALLY found your music online, I've been looking forever! Someone introduced me to your stuff back in 2001 I think and I always thought it was pretty cool and different, one of my all time favs is Absolut Beauty. Thx for the music and keep at it if you can :)

Ello. I realize how old this thread is. But 3799AZ, if you happen to read this, where did you find Jungle Logic's music? I've pretty much searched the internet dry for it. And better yet, if mindloss happens to be reading this, I'd be eternally in debt if you'd upload your old music. I loved it back in the day and I've been craving for it since.

Ok...that music is infested with win

Every single deep, jazzy element of atmospheric dnb done right with piano skills on top

Well done

=D