• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desoxypipradrol (2-DPMP)

Dunno WTF bupropion would be like used or abused.

Desoxy has a kick like a fucking mule at excessive doses - leaving you eternity to ponder was it worth & might you do justone more line - when you're racking up lines the size of top notch coke - flush it & lock yourself in cupboard for a while.

Maybe 100mg over about 18 hours. It's chasing that tiny high that does it. You only have a bit cos you don't need much, but long before you've even half way through that dose, you're already thinking about a bit more just for the miniscule rush. Before you know it you're twitching and can barely move properly and it just gets worse from there.

Well 100mg is 50-100x the recommended clinical dose of desoxy (it never made it to market due to long half life - Ciba Geigy went with methylphenidate instead), which was 1-2mg once a day. 50x the recommended dose of any stimulant is going to cause a psychosis (or possibly death with ones like coke).

Personally I still like it, only I wish I hadn't been so gushing about it in the trip report as it seems to have lead to a lot of people trying it & fucking up. DO NOT EXCEED 5MG IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD or you'll discover the hell of sleep deprivation psychosis

Oh, i don't deny that my overdosing is what caused the problem and I suffered appropriately for my stupidity.

felix, I think I misread your point.
I've not tried pv, and from reports it seems much more forgiving, by comparison.
It's the sheer get those glowing poles away from me and leave me alone with my spiders while I run around to figure out how they are broadcasting sound that only I can hear type craziness that I didn't enjoy.

Sounds a lot like what I experienced from MDPV, actually, although I was on off IV binging and just generally pushing it to its limits and beyond. Although I am glad to read this thread, because until now I was planning to buy some. Sounds enough like the psychotic hell that intense MDPV binges create for me to avoid.

Cant undestand why anyone would ever bother with this substance. It's just a straight up, completely shit sounding stim with zero euphoria. I hate MDPV for precisely those reasons, this sounds even worse. Bleugh.

Hell I had 1 hours sleep last night with sleep medications, so fuck zero sleep without.
Although I know someone who is a speed addict and would finally get the sectioning he very much deserves if this were introduced into his diet. Ultimate non-harm reduction! Fucker is a cunt though and should be sent away somewhere somehow.

2-dpmp isn't that recreational but i wouldn't say it has zero recreational value.

I've injected 4mg in two parts in the course of 2 hours and am now wide awake and up for to do things which i find quite enjoyable.

Of course you can't get buzzed from 2-dpmp like you can from amphetamines, coke or MDPV but IMO it's still quite nice.

I'm not one to abuse stimulants, indeed I rather dislike them most of the time, but to clear my head of the damn mental fog that plagues me of late, MDPV worked great, but I wouldn't mind something longer acting.

Reccomend between 1-2mg once daily or perhaps 0.25-0.5mg BD ?

Wow, people are like "this is the Phenazepam of stims"!

But if it's legal & cheap... we're advertising this stuff here, right now, whether we like it or not :(

I'm not one to abuse stimulants, indeed I rather dislike them most of the time, but to clear my head of the damn mental fog that plagues me of late, MDPV worked great, but I wouldn't mind something longer acting.

^I'm now on 4mg of the stuff and sweating like a pig. I've no desire to go any further since i've done it before and it ended up being an ugly sight.

I was up for 5 days straight and was only able to sleep 4 hours with the aid of 200mg seroquel. I was up the following night as well. Talk about mindfuck, huh... I believe i took ca. ~200mg in 24h. Nowadays i treat 2-dpmp with respect it deserves as i learned the hard(est) way

Taking more 5mg without a tolerance isn't something i would recommend.

1-2mg when waking up might be good for a non-tolerant person. If dose 4mg I'm able to sleep 8h at night. Then again I'm diagnosed with ADHD and got a regime of methylphenidate at home. I'm prescribed 72mg concerta/day.

Yup . . . & people were the same with the peevee when I asked about it, but I find it dead handy for work, I've had it months & months & I've done it like, 4 times I think, maybe it's 3 times! Either way I've had no problem with re-dosing or anything... I even eat fine on it!

What i like about 2-dpmp is that it decreases your appetite but you're stilll able to eat regularly. Dosing low everyday is pretty useful if you're fighting against the flab.

With a benzo on hand i found redosing 1mg a few times quite pleasant, without a benzo it suddenly hits you with severe paranoia/anxiety.

If you see in the beginning of this thread I was of the belief that I could control my use, but as you can see in my trip report of my experience I couldn't and it only went from bad to worse and psychosis. Was lucky to escape alive.

^ Damn mugabe man i remember readin that..

Not nice man :(

You all good now? How long did it take to recover from that?

All recovered from that now, took quite a while to get back to normal again though, didn't use the computer for a long time after the incident. All is back to normal now though, although will stay away from long duration pure stims forever.

luckily i always make sure t have a few benzos around.

You'll need more than a few... more like a months prescription amnount to be on the safe side =D

wow, I really wanted to try this; but a drug that EADD doesn't like? Hmmmmmm.

Not all of EADD!! - I still like the stuff (but then being bipoolar can put your brain through much worse shit, which is probably why I don;t dfind it as problematic as most - I had to learn how to cope with non-drug induced bouts of megalomania/paranoia, so desoxy doesn't seem that bad)

PS - never mix with a psychedelic - I've seen far too many people lose it completely from this combo

has anybody tried mixing small ammount (1-2mg) with some other stim? i mean taking 1-2mg of 2-dpmp and than eg. bombing half normal dose (pill or meph...) etc. as 2-dpmp is said not to couse big physical stimulation this should be not too dangerous, should it? thanks.

I still have a hard-on for this stuff. Only ever come across it at truly exorbitant prices though so not gotten around to it. With my impeccable behaviour using other stims I forsee no possible problem when I do ;)

Ideally you would make desoxy-crack and smoke a g in 4 days, then spend the next 14 awake and insane.
And then no longer want to do it ever again.

I know someone who would be an ideal candidate to have their speed spiked. Sounds like a great punishment for certain things. Awake for 10 days in a state of living hell. Worse than 6 months in prison I expect.