• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desoxypipradrol (2-DPMP)

Ive had 500mg of this stuff sitting around the place for the last month or so and have been a bit scared to touch it. I might give it a whirl this weekend maybe, or might leave it in the cupboard for a few more months.

@Mugabe and tryptamite.
i know fuck all about this drug,dont think i could even spell it.
my advice on it is flush it down the toilet.

read the above posts.thats one of the reasons i found Bluelight,i was looking for advice on certain drugs and the advice you are getting is that this drug is not for you.

It's definitely not a drug for somebody who doesn't have fucking good impulse control. Decent scales are a good idea, too.

I'm not throwing the advice back in you're faces, I know I have my problems with addiction but stimulants just aren't my thing. I will of course be careful and more than likely I'll end up tossing it but it seems strange to me how one particular chemical can be so "feared" almost. Is it like the heroin of the stimulant world? I've done speed, mpdv, ritalin, mephedrone, methylone and never had a problem with any of them, never even wanted to redose most times. Coke is the only stimulant I would find a bit moreish tbh.

@Mugabe and tryptamite.
i know fuck all about this drug,dont think i could even spell it.
my advice on it is flush it down the toilet.

read the above posts.thats one of the reasons i found Bluelight,i was looking for advice on certain drugs and the advice you are getting is that this drug is not for you.

Yes I would have to agree with this advice.
Flush it down the toilet as soon as possible or it will probably end in tears.
I have seen 2 friends who had also recreationally use mephedrone, M1, coke, cannabis and E with no problems take this and get in a right state.

One of them is still not the same months later.

^^ The half life is misnamed - it's an eternity & that leads to redose in order to fit your life in - so begins the tale

It's nothing to do with addiction potential it's the fact that as little as one redose can make you feel like complete shit. It's not that it's particularly addictive, it's "feared" because it generally makes people feel like shit.

I see. I had read that the half-life of the stuff is ridiculously long. That would put other stimulants out of the way as well until it had completely worn off. This is a classic example of impulse buying and how it doesn't work. Always do your research!!

Very easy to not sleep for say 5 days on a remarkably small amount. No one is saying "don't" at least probably not, they're just saying it's a drug not to be taken lightly & definitely not taken heavily. ;)

^5 days of no sleep does not sound very nice. Is that up for 5 days, or up for 12 hours and 4 and a half days of feeling like death with a skag?

Awake for 5 days.

It's what sent me over the edge to the place I was on about xP

two 10mg bumps 7 hours ish apart.

^^ Nah not from one 2mg dose but peoples reactions seemed to vary ( I'm speculating maybe cheap scales played some part in this) but it goes on & on - 5 days is a completely random figure i picked out but 2 redoses would maybe keep you up 5 days.
I knew about its length of action but knowing & experiencing are different things - anyway enjoy; I'm beginning to feel like a naysayer here.

5 days simply = a long time - wish i'd never mentioned of it now :D

luckily i always make sure t have a few benzos around. I won't lie to everyone of course I'll have to try it out when it gets here. I will heed the advice. 2mg in the morning and I won't redose - period. If it doesn't do anything then I will try 4mg next week. Basically I was hoping for something that would do the same job as ritalin, which I find good for study (the only thing to get me up of my lazy arse and do a little bit of work).

Does anyone know the actual length of the half-life?

I got this stuff instead of MDPV once and its fucking horrible the side effects are worse than any other stim i've had.

I got this stuff instead of MDPV once and its fucking horrible the side effects are worse than any other stim i've had.

probably because you dosed it as you would MDPV, more regularly, it seems that the longer between doses the best with desoxypipradrol

Can this can get megThreaded?! v1 'sleeping' with knives

3 people I knew had. Thinking people are breaking in xD

I didn't have access to much sedative wise the second night after going at it on desoxy, but tried some GBL and that just brought me back up again. Solid 7 days of psychosis later and I just about got over it.

^^^how much did you take and over how long a duration?

Maybe 100mg over about 18 hours. It's chasing that tiny high that does it. You only have a bit cos you don't need much, but long before you've even half way through that dose, you're already thinking about a bit more just for the miniscule rush. Before you know it you're twitching and can barely move properly and it just gets worse from there.

Can't we rename this thread "THE HORROR, THE HORROR" in honour of the one drug that 99% of people who have tried it have finally found hell on earth?
Desoxy was what got me into more advanced internet research in 2007 in the first place, first on drugs forum, then on here. The result I gained was that it was the worst drug ever invented.....although something that perhaps everyone should try once just so they have a true formulation of the word hell in their head.