• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desoxypipradrol (2-DPMP)

Without etizolam this stuff sucks! Its far too edgy and low doses dont produce much of a high, higher doses turn you psychotic HOWEVER etizolam 100% reverses that and adds to the high, even allowed me to keep on redosing the desoxy.

Tried it again with other benzo's but not the same results, etizolam was a special benzo, shame its harder to find now:(

Without etizolam this stuff sucks! Its far too edgy and low doses dont produce much of a high, higher doses turn you psychotic HOWEVER etizolam 100% reverses that and adds to the high, even allowed me to keep on redosing the desoxy.

Tried it again with other benzo's but not the same results, etizolam was a special benzo, shame its harder to find now:(

have you tried gbl with it?

does duration lessen if snorted? and is it more effective than dosing orally? thks.

I find phenazepam to be a nice companion to 2-dpmp.

Really? I tried it with desoxy and it didnt come close to etizolam in anyway, the phenaz only seemed to add some wierd exhaustion to the paranoia, made it even worse!

Right well I finally laid my mitts of some Desoxy last night...

Snorted 4mg @ 8pm, expecting it to be gameover in turns of sleep prospects for a long while..

Feel it immediately, well within 2 minutes... very unique stimulant.. most reminiscent of MDPV, but even cleaner, none or very little physical changes, just clean mental stimulation. Which I like... Euphoria is mild but present.

And this rolled along nicely until about midnight where I did start to feel a little edgyness, like being a bit jittery but not in a physical way, just with the stimulation effects in my head..

So poured a large glass of scotch, it was probably about 100ml. This swiftly despatched the edgyness, mixed nicely with the drug, and everything was enjoyable again.

By about 2am it was decision time, stay up or get some sleep, but do have a long day today.. Took the sleep option, but if not for fear of my gf's wrath (she doesnt like me taking stims all night anymore after my previous mephedrone issues) would probably have been tempted to stay up all night with a cheeky redose.

So boshed 1 x 7.5mg zopiclone and 3 x 1mg eszopiclone, another glass of scotch and I went to bed (the sleeping tablets and scotch in themselves were a bit fun =D ) and slept straight away until our young daughter woke us up at 7am. Feel quite alert now given the amount of zopiclone and whisky consumed, I guess the stim is helping with that still although I cant really feel it anymore.

So my conclusion is that this is a decent, mildly euphoric, out and out long lasting stim, if you like that kind of thing (some dont, I do), but make sure you have some form of sedatives to hand as I get the impression that they're essential, especially if you're planning on redosing. And I wouldnt start above 5mg to start with.

Interesting comments above regarding etizolam - I ran out of 1mg Etizolam pills just last week which is a shame, I wouldn't have minded trying the combo.

Last edited:
2-dpmp HCl can be smoked on foil easily. It sublimes instead of running on foil and leaves no residue (on the foil).

Thread was unarchived by kate after my request, it's good to have a dedicated place to discuss this drug.

What I would really like to know is how is anorexia under the influence of this drug? I.e. not anorexia nervosa but general loss of appetite?
I understand that insomnia is an issue but I wonder about eating. If you induce sleep with midazolam or zopiclone or zolpidem, is there a fair chance that it will not work and only make you loopy - especially talking about the Z-drugs here.

I've got an amount of this which looking at the needed dose seems plenty to try sometimes, and for a friend of mine as well who is on methylphenidate.
What I plan on is dissolving somewhere between 10-25 mg (accurate to the mg) in a solution and using volumetric measurement to start well under 1 mg.

There is no urge to redose is there? I'm not necessarily looking for recreational effects, though they are welcome I don't need it to be what Brits would call moreish.

Shame this can't be called desoxy since there are already 10 compounds that are abbreviated like that (ok I exaggerate but still).

please - enlighten me. Is it subjectively much different than methylphenidate apart from the duration?

don't, just don't, plllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeee don't, SERIOUSLY

Quoting for your reference, Solipsis:

You only have a bit cos you don't need much, but long before you've even half way through that dose, you're already thinking about a bit more just for the miniscule rush. Before you know it you're twitching and can barely move properly and it just gets worse from there.

OK glad I asked, seriously I feel bad for the people who were prescribed this...
I'm not a speedfreak but I appreciate even the methylphenidate euphoria too much to consider myself a safe stim user.

I got most of my stuff under lock and key, do you suppose that this moreishness continues even after a first amount has long worn off? I mean if you make sure to have only the equivalent of 10-15 mg methylphenidate on hand and nothing more... is it safe for my friend to try out? (Or me for that matter).

Hm I guess I get the position you're in since I do a lot of warning over at PD, from experience - and I get the same posts back like "but... but if this, or that...."
Seems I sort of answered my own question.

At least for argument's sake though (seriously), the rush is relatively miniscule for a stimulant like with methylphenidate? Or is 2-DPMP more manic than that, with allusion (spelling intentional) to grandeur similar to top-shelf stims that make you rise high and fall very far.
TBH, I was mostly interested in this for use as an aid with attention and motivation, for example to do some extra productive work on art and electronic music production. Shame the potential for overdrive is too realistic.

Ha I forgot about your story mugz! What a nightmare.

knockando said:
Carsick said:
You only have a bit cos you don't need much, but long before you've even half way through that dose, you're already thinking about a bit more just for the miniscule rush. Before you know it you're twitching and can barely move properly and it just gets worse from there.

RIP Carsick <3

lol bump for a great thread, has anyone else had experiences with this? It's been on my to-try list for a while, but after reading this I've reconsidered... :D

Tried this multiple times, the largest dose i've done was a couple of mg's before going out clubbing. Felt virtually no effects until I got home afterwards to find out I couldn't sleep for hours (and I'd been drinking heavily). Haven't tried it again since.

My reasons for not bothering with this are two-fold: it's long duration and it's lack of decent effects.

I still have a hard-on for this stuff. Only ever come across it at truly exorbitant prices though so not gotten around to it. With my impeccable behaviour using other stims I forsee no possible problem when I do ;)

It seems pretty cheap to me I'm not sure I'm allowed to quote prices so I won't but given the active dose level less than a tenner for 100mgs seems OK, are are you thinking of needing significantly more for the full experience ;)

I really got into MDPV but as I understand it this stuff make PV seem like an espresso =D

you sen f&b's trip report? or mine an angelsmoke's??? i think the drug should be wiped from the planet!!!!!!!!!