Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drugs and Festivals/Events Thread

Bomboclat

Bluelight Crew
A recent thread in DC, and leftwing, has brought me to the idea of this thread

All drugs and festival speak will take place in here

Disclaimer: please do not post about an upcoming festival/event in here that you plan on taking drugs at.

Ill start us off,

I have to say my favorite music festival drug has to be MDMA. The joy you get from rolling meshing with you joy you get from being with thousands of other people listening to amazing music is pure bliss IMO.

I have yet to go to a festival in which MDMA was a drug I didn't want to take.

LSD is also an amazing festival drug.
Hell, most psychedelics are!

Last edited:
ive also ruined a couple festival experiences with heroin.

nodding out isnt very conducive to the festival atmosphere

oh hey, nice thread idea thizz! wonder where you got it from;)

i love a good mdma roll at concerts or a nice fat shot of methamphetamine right before jumping into the mosh pit. and of course the obligatory joint to pass between your friends.

if i were seeing a band like isis then a good dose of opiates would be on the cards

Mdma definitely
Also weed
Although you have to make sure that either the weed won't make you super lazy/anti social OR that the music will make those feelings go away.

Paranoia at music festivals due to undercovers

At my first festival it never dawned on me that there is potential of undercover cops at these events. I got more spun then ive ever been in my life without a care in the world and had an awsome time.

Now i learned more in depth that at these events there are undercover's profiling people to see there activity. Ever sence ive learned this i think that at every event im being watched by under cover's and fall into a deep pit of paranoia that stress's me out insanely. Usually i am tripping at these events which is prob half of the problem why i get paranoid. I always think that im going to get busted at these events by an undercover. When i think over the situation when im at home, sober, i notice that im being completely paranoid about too many things.

Does anyone else experience this? Am i over thinking getting in trouble at these events?

you are over thinking they are looking for drug dealers and people passing drugs as long as you keep a low profile when you're taking your own stuff and you keep it low key if you give to or grab something from a friend they cant screw with you just dont start dealing at festivals lol

^basically. Drug use is accepted at these kind of things. Security is there mostly just to make sure no one gets hurt. Sure theres uniformed cops there too, but just dont be stupid

OP, you kinda sound like Charlie from It's Always Sunny. It made me smile. And taking that into consideration, I think you should have a beer.

9/10 an undercover isnt going to bust you for looking drugged out, they're going to try and buy form you. As long as you dont deal anything to anyone, you really dont have to worry about undercovers that much.

Dont be sketchy, and you'll be dandy.

Merging with the festival thread

favorite drug at a festy has to be some good mdma/mda/nice rolls etc. I also enjoy a constant supply of dankets and pbr.....I also sometimes enjoy mixing any and or all of the following: mdma , lsd,K, coke, beer, nitrous, amphetamines , mushrooms ahahahaa any one else been to moe.down?? hahahah

Rolling on quality MDMA @ Burning Man is nothing short of a religious experience...or so I've heard. Shrooms are great too. I've heard, too :D

LSD and MDMA are my regulars at festivals and concerts. throw a little ketamine in the mix and you have a wicked time