Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Mephedrone Megathread

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
EADD has one, so should we!

I just discovered this drug a few weeks ago, and I'm absolutely in love with it. (Though it does cause me to post a lot of useless shit on BL =D.) How does the rest of North America feel about it? I prefer blowing 120-150mg, and then re-dosing about two hours later, and then maybe one more re-dose.

after reading about it, i think it could be enjoyable. i think though, if i did, i would post a lot more nonsense on this site. ill probably never try it since anyone i know wouldnt have a clue as to what i was talking about and what it was.

I find that Mephedrone consumption is directly proportional to amount of shit threads I post here =D.

To be honest I've always been wary of ordering in dubious chemicals from overseas. And then there's that analog act thing... nobody has any trouble getting this thing into the country w/out getting charged? Perhaps Im just paranoid. Sounds like an interesting chemical though!

i found 200mg orally to be very MDMA like (before mdma lost its magic for me), except that the peak of mephedrone was very short.
The peak was perhaps 45min to an hour and the whole experience being around 2.5 hours.
Also mephedrone wasnt as pushy with the emotions and lovey dovey feelings like mdma is. In that respect its more like methylone.

i never redosed on it, but if/when i use it in the future i surely will.

also combined with methylone i see it being pretty fantastic.

So nobody else is concerned about the analog act with this? I mean it's very chemically similar to a scheduled substance.

I really want to try it though, I doubt I'll ever have anything MDMA-like that I can be sure isn't a piperazine or something.

Our megathreads better than yours :p

Seriously though have you heard of anyone being prosecuted for meph under the analogue act?

^Keep waiting... =D

I've not heard of many people at all being prosecuted under the analogue act. It has to be a federal offense rather than just a state one, if I understand it correctly.

id just like to add that the crystaly batch is alot better than the fluffy powdery batch.

the crystals i find to be more euphoric (could just be subjective).
And its easier to consume if your snorting because there is less of it to snort.

To be honest I've always been wary of ordering in dubious chemicals from overseas. And then there's that analog act thing... nobody has any trouble getting this thing into the country w/out getting charged? Perhaps Im just paranoid. Sounds like an interesting chemical though!

I am actually curious about the same thing. I really want to buy some methylone or mephedrone but I am paranoid because of it's chemical similarity to other stuff. No one has been prosecuted for buying this?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't be successfully prosecuted unless there is some evidence that you consumed it or planned to consume it. Merely having it shipped to you, as a collector's item, or for any damn reason at all other than to eat it, is and will continue to be completely legal. These are uncontrolled substances.