Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Surreal Experiences

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
Last night i had the most amazing experiance of my life . It all started with me getting paid at work and I went to chill out with my best friend boe and his girl and his new baby . We went to the pet store and bought some crickets for jamies gecko's and then went back to his house . He had just boughten a freshly laid sheet from are buddy up in new york . He broke me off two ten strips and told me to have fun this week . Thinking I would be taking them throughout the month like I usually do . But on this day Oct 10th i decided to to go for broke and see where lsd can really take me it was 3pm .

When I placed those two strips on my tongue i really didnt know what I was getting into but im glad i went through with it . 30 mins after dropping I began to shake a bit . And the world around me became an extension of my mind the walls begain to melt and blend with the floor and I sat in wonder for what seemed like an eternity . As i gathered my courage and began to walk out side , i picked a nice spot in the grass and layed down on my back and gazed into the stars . Suddenly as I layed on my back I was shot at what seemed to be thousands of miles an hour into space above the earth where I was greeted by an other-worldly entity who spoke to me in a voice unlike anything Ive ever heard . It told me that mankind was an experiment a gift from the stars . That we are here to see what becomes of us . That we are so fragile in this universe . And that all of us are important and are a part of this cosmic cycle .

And suddenly I was back on my back in the yard and as quick as it all started it ended , im guessing the outer body experience lasted about 10 mins i totally came down from the doses at about 10 am the next morning. I am left with this amazing feeling that I have found what im looking for , whenever I look upon the the forest and gaze upon the trees and the animals and throughout my world I see that everything is as it should be . The world is beautiful and I honestly havent felt this way since I was a child . Life is a gift please dont waste it . I personally believe what I saw , but will others find truth in it . This was my life changing experiance with LSD please share yours if youve had one .

Last edited:
inotocracy said:
Sounds like you had a +4 experience.

Yeah it was really great . Ive tripped hundreds of times and never had anything remotely like this happen . It was so much fun but also scary at the same time =D

Last edited:
Thid is more appropriate for Journal or Trip Reports. I will shift to TR, and see what the mods there say....Sounds like a wild ride my cosmic friend.

Movin'===>

swilow said:
Thid is more appropriate for Journal or Trip Reports. I will shift to TR, and see what the mods there say....Sounds like a wild ride my cosmic friend.

Movin'===>

I see how it could belong in my journal but this is just something that i needed to share with my bluelight community . For myself and for someone who has felt the same way.

I've taken 25 pure hits of LSD-25 before. Blew my mind, I've never been the same since. I thought I had gone crazy, but after about 2 weeks I started coming down. The lingering after effects lasted another 2 weeks.

BTW, I would NEVER do that again.

Please add some more details, for a 20 hour experience surely you have more to tell. We like full reports, that describe more than what you did and short details of what you felt.

Give us the full experience, we like 'em long!

And name it right please!!!

Beenhead said:
Please add some more details, for a 20 hour experience surely you have more to tell. We like full reports, that describe more than what you did and short details of what you felt.

Give us the full experience, we like 'em long!

And name it right please!!!

yeah Ill re write it tommorow for you guys I have the whole day off from work . Ill make it nice and proper .

I want my first lsd experience to be like this, I'm glad you had such an amazing trip. Do you ever plan about doing lsd or do you just do it on the spot sort of thing? Because I know when I don't plan out my mushroom trip all hell breaks loose.

Please, with a dose like this I would really like to hear some more!

^ Me too! Although I know it can be hard to bring anything intelligible back from an experience like this.

PsiLura said:
I want my first lsd experience to be like this, I'm glad you had such an amazing trip. Do you ever plan about doing lsd or do you just do it on the spot sort of thing? Because I know when I don't plan out my mushroom trip all hell breaks loose.[/QUOTE

I guess I plan it out . I choose days or weeks before I trip in advance mostly because of my work . I always have my doses , I just cant do them whenever I want . So I pick aside a special day every week or so and I trip . Recently Ive been dosing real heavy but im thinking of switching up to shroms for awhile and maybe a bit of dmt. But to answer your question I always plan my trips . And when this trip I mentioned took place I went into it knowing something would happen . And i took 20 hits and I learned what i needed to know. I will never take that much again . But i would never tell another person not to . I learned a valuable lesson from this trip and i wouldnt give it away for anything in this world.

Trinity85 said:
wow. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

If you listen to enough Sparklehorse , animal collective , mgmt and The great lake swimmers you can do pretty much anything . Put your mind to it and you will accomplish your goals . The new band I got together is great and honestly we wouldnt have a piece of our music if it not was for drug use . To each his own . Find your path . Feel where you need to belong .

Cosmic Charlie said:
PsiLura said:
I want my first lsd experience to be like this, I'm glad you had such an amazing trip. Do you ever plan about doing lsd or do you just do it on the spot sort of thing? Because I know when I don't plan out my mushroom trip all hell breaks loose.[/QUOTE

I guess I plan it out . I choose days or weeks before I trip in advance mostly because of my work . I always have my doses , I just cant do them whenever I want . So I pick aside a special day every week or so and I trip . Recently Ive been dosing real heavy but im thinking of switching up to shroms for awhile and maybe a bit of dmt. But to answer your question I always plan my trips . And when this trip I mentioned took place I went into it knowing something would happen . And i took 20 hits and I learned what i needed to know. I will never take that much again . But i would never tell another person not to . I learned a valuable lesson from this trip and i wouldnt give it away for anything in this world.

That's awesome, holy shit 20 tabs. I was thinking of dropping 3-4 my first time LSD wise, would that be good? Or do you think I might lose my marbles? Also, have you ever had a bad LSD trip? If so, do you know why? ei: Scenery, people, feelings. I think it's good to switch up to Shrooms, I've had some good trips on them. Thanks man peace n luff

PsiLura said:
Cosmic Charlie said:
That's awesome, holy shit 20 tabs. I was thinking of dropping 3-4 my first time LSD wise, would that be good? Or do you think I might lose my marbles? Also, have you ever had a bad LSD trip? If so, do you know why? ei: Scenery, people, feelings. I think it's good to switch up to Shrooms, I've had some good trips on them. Thanks man peace n luff

you could probably handle it . But my first time this was like 10 years ago I took two tabs " spiderman" and had the time of my life . I wouldnt suggest taking a high dose like mine unless you have a lot of experiance . Its a beautiful chemical . Ive never had a bad trip . Ive had intense trips but ive always learned from them . Go in with a postive mindset . Take a trip to the forest or chill at your house . Always surround yourself with happy positive people " some call us hippys :) It will show you so much if you understand how important it is . Just always be careful . When i took 20 it was because i tried and tested the stuff . But to answer your question you should take like two . And after its over wait a week or two and move up from there . Happy Tripping =D

I never encountered other beings while on acid. Guess I have to dose higher...

This trip also made me want to write about my epic downtown Toronto adventure while on acid:)

Cosmic Charlie said:
If you listen to enough Sparklehorse , animal collective , mgmt and The great lake swimmers you can do pretty much anything

Youre lucky man. I thought I was gonna be abducted once on ketamine and 2cbfly but instead the stars just turned into a fat samurai

^^^
I love trips that are really intense like that . I only go real deep in the rabbit hole once a month though . I take normal doses at partys like once a week sometimes more . Im going to be getting some ketamine soon myself that im going to mix with LSD wish me luck =D