• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

lately its been opiates. mostly hydrocodone but with some oxycodone thrown in the mix here and there.

I think Weed and cigarettes are my only two. I think I might get a benzo prescription again to help with sleep though, though I doubt I will take them daily.

Really glad to not be using opiates daily at the moment. I go through phases...

8mg of suboxone in the morning. (if I haven't located other opiates and am waiting for the bupe to leave me system)

Several bowls or blunts of mids/chronic through out the day.

Amphetamines when my buddy wants to trade a little suboxone for some vyvanse.

Caffeine/ ephedrine/ pseudoephedrine

opiates--typically oxycodone or sometimes morphine, but occasionally its hydrocone or methadone just to take the edge off. Heroin, oxymorphone, hydromorphone are fortuitous, if rare, finds these days...

Every morning: caffeine/oxycodone. Every night: (one of) clonazepam/alprazolam/temazepam. Lately? I've been taking adderall every day from the time I wake up, dosing up until 2pm (at which point further dosing will prevent adequate sleep - even with benzo).

i'm clean except for prescribed meds atm :D

concerta 54mg
prozac 20mg (soon to be none) switching to...
lexapro 10mg
edronax 8mg
at night:
avanza 15mg
catapres 100mg
zyprexa 5mg (sometimes)
ativan 2.5 mg twice a day, but i try to take it only once...
suboxone 16mg (32 every 2nd day)

it keeps me pretty stable though i hate being on so many meds!!! i'm trying to reduce everything slowly til i'm on bare minimum..

valium
meprobamate
xanax
cyamemazine
hydroxyzine
buprenorphine
ciggs
maybe alcohol....

Last edited:
Hydro 10mgs to 30, Ciggs and of course Lime Diet Coke. 3 Days a week on my days off i drink Wine or beer...

Heroin. Ugh. 8)
Caffeine. =D

I couldn't imagine being on all those pills some of you guys are on! Gez Louise. I like to feel like myself at least a little bit, ya'know.

Morphine
Klonopin
Caffeine
Ambien

damn, that sounds bad, it used to be a much longer list. anxiety and depression are such a bitch, minus the caffeine all three are used to keep me from having anxiety/depression issues 24/7. the tangled webs we weave. I used to be happy with just weed and coffee.

Caffeine, Alcohol (craft beer drinker) and Nicotine.

Other periods of my life have featured near daily use of cannabis and opiates. However I decided to cut that back years ago (more so the opiates). The legal ones have me hooked though. Thing is I really enjoy both Coffee and Beer (not a beer snob, but I try to drink good when I have the money). Of course, Nicotine compliments both quite well and it morphs into a dual addiction.

Many members of our society are hooked the same way I am... kinda funny to think back when I used to say "I will only use weed, alcohol and nicotine are disgusting". (Damn that was over 10 years ago, I have been around the block and back a few times)

Last edited:
finally just down to caffeine and nicotine. I can live with that for now...

Might try to get a short acting benzo script for when I get worked up occasionally. Definitely wouldn't want to take them every day though