• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

Daily/Every other day: Poppy tea (low doses only)

Weekly: Propylhexedrine, weed

Monthly/Bi-monthly: San Pedro cactus

Drugs I likely WOULD do daily if I had steady access: Adderall, hydrocodone, and oxycodone.

adderall.
some other psychostimulant. (dexies, street speed or meth, modafinil, mdpv, desoxy, modafinil)
cigarettes

None

If I get to the point where I'm doing them almost every day, I stop, because it's a sign that you are becoming addicted to them.

Except for weed. I used to smoke weed every single day, that's okay because it's not dangerous at all.

everyday is always adderall and alcohol most the time is a roxy but i have been cutting down on them

Temazepam (to excess...)
Focalin (to greater excess...)
Seroquel
Wellbutrin
Carbitrol
Abilify
Beer
Silver Haze

I dont take opiates daily like I used to,

1-3 times a week il pop kpinz+ambien and maybe have some booze

once every week or 2 weeks il slam some OC

i take zoloft daily.

and ciggs everyday

il smoke weed few times a week... drink when i can.

Dextroamphetamine, citalopram, clonidine, and alcohol almost every day. Cannabis 1-2x daily until the sack runs out, with a 2-7 day break before buying more.

Prescribed 65mg Liquid Methadone/day, 2mg Alprazolam/day and lots of sweet stinky weed!!Louisville's got some of the best Kron in the country....Ill put it up against any city

Unrelated, but awesome to see someone from the same area. Louisville had some of the best math and hardcore bands in the country. Slint, Breather Resist, Coliseum, etc. MAXIMUM LOUISVILLE. %) My bros and I even went to the Science Center for my 17th birthday. Trixie's for my 18th.

Nicotine daily.

Alcohol almost every day... not to get drunk but I drink wine on cold days and beer on hot days :)

Cocaine weekly.

Caffeine, naturally. Other than that lots of morphine. Often any other opiate I can get my hands on : OC, percs, etc.

Oxycodone (Percocet and OC 80 prescribed)
Soma (sometimes too many in a day)
Trazadone 100 mg (sleep)
High Grade Medi-Kush (usually daily, far less amounts tho)

Coffee (morning only)
Tobacco
Methadone (prescribed, 10mg)
Abilify
Xanax or Klonopin (sometimes daily, sometimes I take a break for a few days)

And GBL a few days a week when I don't take benzos

Caffeine, some form of NSAID on some days. Recreational drugs only for the weekends :).