• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

I used to took acid like every 2 weeks and DOI with them. Or sometimes every months ! But cigarettes every day and DXM when i can !

Very fun !

marijuana (some of the best strains in the world)
opiates (ms contin, vicodin, oxy, & poppy tea for maintenance & pain-relief)

oh yeah, and my good ol' mood stabilizer (fuckin memory eraser if u ask me)

Last edited:
I'm down to just marijuana and caffeine on a daily basis, which is ideal.

This feels like a miracle after over five years of daily IV meth and opiate use. I didn't think it could ever happen, but it has!

Caffiene. Lately jwh-018 and soon to add 073. Weed for the 20 prior years until about a year ago. Around 1 - 2 10mg valium, and ritlin as I feel the urge.

Last edited:
I haven't gone a day without a benzo since December 2005. I was on 3mgs of xanax for a long time, but am now tapering off with valium. I am down to between 4 and 6mgs of valium daily. I can't wait for the day in which I am free of benzos.

Marijuana.
Lots of alcohol but not daily.
Been eating a lot of LSD this summer.

Caffeine (from 5 cups to, get this, ONE cup!), oxy IR, adderall, and clonazepam (or temaz/alpraz depending).

opiates and muscle relaxants for PM. i would say benzos as well but i tend more to binge on them. weed us another i smoke almost daily, weekly at the very least.

140 mg vyvanse 10mg lexapro 4 mg nicotine gum coffee and a touch of dxm at night with magnesium, calsium, zinc supplement ...... i like the mix

For me its cannabis everyday, love to puff in the morning, noon and night. Yea think its time for a bonghit :)

Weed, been smoking every day for about a decade now, although it's properly fucked me over in the last year, so am having a wee re-think on that one.

And I stopped daily use of codeine about 6 months ago, and didn't touch it in that time, however in the past month i've been indulging around 3 or 4 times a week, so that is slowly creeping back into play.

I feel a bit lost without taking something to make the day a bit more interesting.