• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking Opium Method

Krowsnose

Bluelighter
Is using a spoon with a constantly burning candle underneath to vaporize opium + water an effective method?

I would imagine a lightbulb vaporiser would be perfect for opium, and a recent trip report confirmed my prediction.

So yeah, google "lightbulb vaporiser" on instructions on how to make one. Costs $1 and takes 5mins to make

i wish i could get some plain straight nothing fancy normal opium again... most stuff that is passed on as opium is black tar heroin. Nice but not the same.

Cut the pod, dry the stuff and smoke it. I compare it to being wrapped in an ultra-fuzzy nice and warm blanket.
While black tar just blows me away.

OOOOOOOOOOOh heroineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Lucky dog!!!!!!1

Anyhow set it on fire and cover it with a glass and suck that smoke out man!!!!!!!!!!1

JimiHawK* said:
I would imagine a lightbulb vaporiser would be perfect for opium, and a recent trip report confirmed my prediction.

So yeah, google "lightbulb vaporiser" on instructions on how to make one. Costs $1 and takes 5mins to make

You'd think so, but a lightbulb vaporizer doesn't work so great for opium. You have to heat up the lightbulb so much to get the opium to vaporize, you can crack your lightbulb vaporizer. Using foil and a funnel works the best for smoking opium IMO. A glass stem (crack pipe) might also work well.

put it on a knife and burn it till it gets soft then take a lil bit and put it in a bowl on top of some pot and smoke it

considering there's a 95% chance its heroin, rising to 99% if you're on the west, southwest, or south US, chase it on a piece of foil and suck the smoke up with a hollowed-out bic pen. you can surely find tutorials on the net.

^^Yup the smoking it off foil is a tried and true method. It takes a few tries to get the hang of chasing the vapor, but with a little experience it can be easy and simple way to smoke it. I wish it was as easy to find a good tar dealer who doesn't rip me off.

I've found that the 'chasing' method certainly is the most effective without much practice; tear off a small piece, start with perhaps .05g on the edge of a piece of foil, and hold it almost vertically, with a rolled up piece of foil as a 'pipe', heat, and follw as it bubbles' down the foil.

Another good method it hot knifing, but rather than (with cannabis) violently pressing the knives together, just touch them ever so slightly, over, and over; as to catch all of the vapour - don't waste any of that sweet sweet O

If it really is O of course!

i use the iranian method which is to work a pea sized amount between your fingers untill it becomes soft and pliant,then take a safety pin and form the opium into a sort of sausage along the pin,flatten this out so you have a disc of flat opium impaled on the pin.give each side a lick with a lighter so it turns a caramel colour and sort of swells slighty.next get a piece of wire,coathanger is perfect,heat over a gas flame untill red hot,then dab at the disc with the hot wire,this will cause huge amounts of smoke to peal off,which you inhale through a foil tube or similar. it took me years of trying all the previously mentioned methods before an old and kindly iranian friend showed me this method,once you try it there is no turning back

p.s never use a naked flame directly on opium it will ruin it and give you less than a tenth of the available fumes. on youtube there is footage of someone using a proper opium pipe and a hot coal between tongs to heat it