• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-MiPT Thread

I revisited this... last week...WOW
Bought it during the time of when; 4-ho-mipt turned to goo, mine turned to a dark gravely powder.. My AC0-mipt went from white to brown too. That was about 5 years ago.

My 4-Ho did indeed become very week... But My 4-AC0 at 25mg kicked my but in a nice way...

They where both stored in amber bottles in a cool place... so what gives? why would one go bad and the other not...

Well, I also tried (recently) a new batch of the Furmate 4-ho Mipt... and i loved it too... @ 25mg
I think i like the older AC0 better... The floors where moving a whole lot and lots of blues and purples with hints of red... and a really good vibe to it...

Howdy I love the 4 ho series of chems I think they are all fun. if anyone is ever interested and has the measures available to get 4 ho-MET/4 ho-Mipt/ and I know this last one isn't a 4 ho but 5-MeO-MiPT (Moxy) those three combined are the cats meow. like the bo diddley.... talk about the most intense piss of ones life. 25 mg 4h0 mipt 20 mg of 4 ho met with a nice rail of 15 mg moxy at the peak. the cats meoowwwww...

20 mg is a dose that will make me feel good but I prefer a heavy dose of 35 or a little more mixed with mox or the 4ho MET. I have a friend who mixed up two baggies and instead of eating 10 mg moxy he ate 100 Mg of 4 ho mipt. he dindnt even realize until why he was tripping so hard until I told him he ate the wrong bag. some people man..... how do you mix 10 mg with 100???
Oh, but anyways the guy was totally fine he was just sitting in his camping chair tripping balls for a couple hours before he was comfortable to move around. he was the first one up that morning and started a fire and cooked breakfast so in my opinion one could eat a A LOT of 4ho mipt.

I've started getting into higher doses of tryptamines too... I used to go for the 20-25mg level with 4-sub-Ts, but lately I've been going more like 35-40mg.

I revisited this... last week...WOW
Bought it during the time of when; 4-ho-mipt turned to goo, mine turned to a dark gravely powder.. My AC0-mipt went from white to brown too. That was about 5 years ago.

My 4-Ho did indeed become very week... But My 4-AC0 at 25mg kicked my but in a nice way...

They where both stored in amber bottles in a cool place... so what gives? why would one go bad and the other not...

Well, I also tried (recently) a new batch of the Furmate 4-ho Mipt... and i loved it too... @ 25mg
I think i like the older AC0 better... The floors where moving a whole lot and lots of blues and purples with hints of red... and a really good vibe to it...

As I understand it, the hydroxy esters tend to be less stable than the acetoxy ones.

I keep mine stored well... frozen -2 in argon gas... I have a batch of fur-mate too.. The HO went bad but the ACO did not.. i did use the ho allot and more often.. I just got back into the aco.. i have not touched it in years... I don't party like i did with people 10 plus years ago.. So.. so it seen the less it is exposed to air and moister the better... there is little to no humility here...

I keep mine stored well... frozen -2 in argon gas... I have a batch of fur-mate too.. The HO went bad but the ACO did not.. i did use the ho allot and more often.. I just got back into the aco.. i have not touched it in years... I don't party like i did with people 10 plus years ago.. So.. so it seen the less it is exposed to air and moister the better... there is little to no humility here...

You should have at least a little humility or they'll go bad soon enough.

Seriously though, when you say, "the HO went bad," I assume you mean in non-ideal conditions as opposed to your frozen argon wonderland? I would assume that, kept frozen, any of these chemicals would last forever...

I cant believe the last post was two years ago?!...

I have just tried this substance at 20mg a few days ago and I fell in love with it instantly! I have posted the same info in another thread about 4-subbed trypts comparison but I want to revive this thread as well! :)

4-Aco-MiPT started a lot quicker and smoother than it's 4-HO counterpart and it developed into a very beautiful, energetic and highly visual state with no body load whatsoever!
On the same dose of 4-HO-MiPT my stomach would be pretty upset and I'd get strong chest compression. The trip is somewhat similar to 4-HO, but I liked 4-Aco a lot better because it was less hectic and a lot more manageable with pretty strong OEVs and CEVs.

But the best part is how strong physically, mentally and spiritually it made me feel, I felt very empowered, like there's no one and nothing that could have shaken me down from that state. I sat there meditating for couple of hours with the singing bowl and felt the perfection in every imperfection of my body, of my thought process, of the whole reality - it was really beautiful. I also felt strong sexual desire enhancement but unfortunately didn't have my GF nearby to test the erotic stuff, I bet it would be amazing! 8)
The afterglow was amazing and lasted two days after the trip, strangely my eyes became a lot lighter in color and brighter after the trip and for the whole afterglow duration (I've had it happened on LSD many times) 8o

All in all, I can't recommend this substance enough, that's how good it was to me! %)

^ Glad to hear that the 4-AcO-MiPT went well for you! :) I just bought a sample of this material myself, and I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl sometime soon...

Also looking forward trying this at the weekend. Tried the 4-HO but was drunk and didn't appreciate it.

From today's journal entry:

A few days ago, I took a small dose (~2-3 mg) of 4-AcO-MiPT fumarate, mostly for the purpose of testing a new bag. But, I ended up having a shockingly blissful and insightful quasi-trip on the material, which was strong enough to betray the methyl-isopropyl signature. [...] Ever since that day, I have been stimulated, inspired, and somehow more focused. The world seems more colorful. I've also noticed something which often happens when I'm feeling particularly euphoric and energized, and which I just love: sights and sounds from the world around me evoke, by some tangential association, fond memories of positive experiences from my distant past, reaching all the way back to the earliest memories of my childhood.​

Now I'm contemplating to combine both 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-HO-MiPT together to see if they compliment each other or rather make it uncomfortable, thinking of 12-15mg of 4-AcO with 10mg of 4-HO...8)

Now I'm contemplating to combine both 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-HO-MiPT together to see if they compliment each other or rather make it uncomfortable, thinking of 12-15mg of 4-AcO with 10mg of 4-HO...8)
They don't in my experience. Just take either, they're both pretty much the same anyway. If you want synergy, try a low dissociative dose on top of the psychedelic.

We trialed this for the first time tonight at 40mg and noticed that it seems much less potent than the HO version.
40mg of 4-HO-MiPT would had me tripping hard but I felt like I should have taken probably 60mg or so which I think would be roughly equivalent to 40mg 4-HO-MiPT.
I also found the AcO version to be less stimulating and much longer lasting which is to be expected over the HO version.
I'll have to try a higher dose next time for a better comparison but I feel like I prefer the HO version at this point.
Also, as an interesting side note 4-HO-MIPT induced a sort of urethritis (which bordered on itching to orgasms) in several female testers but this was not noticed at all on 4-AcO-MiPT.

We trialed this for the first time tonight at 40mg and noticed that it seems much less potent than the HO version.
40mg of 4-HO-MiPT would had me tripping hard but I felt like I should have taken probably 60mg or so which I think would be roughly equivalent to 40mg 4-HO-MiPT.
I also found the AcO version to be less stimulating and much longer lasting which is to be expected over the HO version.
I'll have to try a higher dose next time for a better comparison but I feel like I prefer the HO version at this point.
Also, as an interesting side note 4-HO-MIPT induced a sort of urethritis (which bordered on itching to orgasms) in several female testers but this was not noticed at all on 4-AcO-MiPT.

Interesting observation about females urethritis and 4-HO-MiPT, now I recall my girl saying something about feeling itchy horny while on it...8)

I find 4-AcO-MiPT to be more LSD-like and 4-HO-MiPT to be more mushroom-like, if it makes any sense at all. 8:)) So 4-AcO-MiPT feels like its more stimulating to me, contrary with your findings. Differences in metabolism?..

Did you notice an afterglow with 4-AcO one? I felt it much stronger than with 4-HO and it was very cleansing feeling, like a shower for the soul...:D

Did you notice an afterglow with 4-AcO one? I felt it much stronger than with 4-HO and it was very cleansing feeling, like a shower for the soul...:D

I find it fascinating that you use the metaphor of bathing to describe 4-AcO-MiPT, because just yesterday I described it to a friend as "bathing in a crystalline freshwater mountain stream".

After taking this drug again on Saturday at 14 mg, I think I've concluded that this is my all-time favorite psychedelic, period.