• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 7th Dose (Let's start the next bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Last edited:
Me too. Shower during afterglow feels good if you can keep your composure together and remember what you're doing in there. haha

Need a few days break. We been getting lots of work done around here on me.
Thanks guys really appreciate all the help. See ya in a few days.

If you see a couple galaxies coming from my direction from last night just wave them on by. ;)

I hate waiting on shit to come in. Fuck Martin Luther King's birthday, I want my drugs. My life is worthless without drugs. Even the fucking gym is closed.

happy MiLK day. If what I had last night was MXE, I would say that it's a lot less recreational than I thought it would be, but the pain elimination is out of this world, and use as a mental tool for self evaluation and self improvement looks very promising as well. I didn't take any other drugs or alcohol with it which might explain why I did not feel it was very euphoric. It would be a horrible shame for this drug to get put in schedule 1, because it OBVIOUSLY has medicinal and therapeutic value.

I do not feel the need to take it again anytime soon, it was a little too strange for me, personally. Probably just my recreational preference.
But it's been over 15 hours since I took it, and I have yet to feel any real back pain.

On another subject, a second cat that came into the room I had taken my dose in, is in here now. It's a 17 year old cat, and it usually is in constant pain, and I can see by the way the cat is sitting and acting right now, that it is very relaxed and in far less pain than it has been in weeks, I would venture to say no pain whatsoever. Usually, you can only pet the cat's neck and head, if you pet it's back, it will growl at you because it's painful. Today, you can pet the cats back and it does not growl or display any discomfort at all. With the low threshold dose of MXE, I think even trace amounts in the room had some effect on both cats.

my current batch of MXE is shit compared to the previous batch. does the job but its lacking. ah well,

Tried another night on the MXE and fucked shit up with my fiancee again, definatley should learn that this stuff does not agree with me very well or just doesn't agree with my lifestyle as bad things happen whenever I take this shit haha. Not going to buy any more indefinatley although I do love the feeling, its just not worth it. Oh well MXE, we had some fun in not incredibly negative times together.

is there a bad batch going around again?

have had "very high blood pressure" experience a few times now.

since xmas detox ive started a new lot i got and it seems to be a LOT WEAKER ...you end up taking more and more with no effect and then all of a sudden you have stupid high blood pressure.

this has happend 3 times now. the texture is less sparkly more a fine powder.

Just got some, tried it for the first time.
The kind I got is a very fine (almost flour like) white powder. It's pretty sticky; clumps together when i dig it out of the bag.

insufflated
30mg at approx. 1:00 PM
then 25 mg(ish) more at 2:00 PM.

Very little irritation upon insufflation. The drip seemed to stick around a while. Was a little nasty, but dr. snapple has the cure.

My experience:
Pseudo-ketamine body/mind sensation that seems to stick around a lot longer. Normally I feel like I'd be heading back to baseline now but I'm not sure where I'm headed at the moment. Feels pretty good though.
Head is sort of muddy, body feels a little sluggish (no Jeux D'eaux today sadly:().
Overall pretty enjoyable. Hard to communicate though. Feeling a little more empathic towards others.

Is this the kind of drug that you can gain more control over, with repeated doses over an extended period of time?

i found with experience it becomes more controllable, but not repeated doses in the same setting, you'll lose control, dislocate and M-hole

reckon people need to start posting pictures of their batch, the clumpy stuff is crap, infact theres too many shit batches around at the moment. the quality of this stuff varies too much, might have to call it a day with MXE. gonna miss the afterglow

On another subject, a second cat that came into the room I had taken my dose in, is in here now. It's a 17 year old cat, and it usually is in constant pain, and I can see by the way the cat is sitting and acting right now, that it is very relaxed and in far less pain than it has been in weeks, I would venture to say no pain whatsoever. Usually, you can only pet the cat's neck and head, if you pet it's back, it will growl at you because it's painful. Today, you can pet the cats back and it does not growl or display any discomfort at all. With the low threshold dose of MXE, I think even trace amounts in the room had some effect on both cats.
Heh heh. I think we could use more slow and comprehending analysis and less cat championing emotion in our reading of posts in here. Where does Utahrd say that they actually dosed their cat (unless that was in the previous thread... in which case disregard this)? It sounds like they're talking about a homeopathic-like "trace amounts" or a contact high effect with a pet due to what Utahrd conceives as a low threshold dose (sub-microgram amounts being in the air) and coming into proximity with his cats. Think of the logic behind those theories what you will, but expressing a theory does not warrant suspiciously eager indignant comparisons to shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well if I misread then apologies... but I *DO* think any suggestion of dosing animals just as a deterent to any retards thinking of actually doing that DOES merit a preemptory dis-incentive of reading my severe invectives, so perhaps they will think twice... alot of brainless idiots & kids out there reading this stuff and never posting, ya know?

got some mxe last night little different than normal

seems to kick in way faster and harder and shorter duration

i like it a lot more than normal its not mentally stimulating like normal

i love it

^ enjoy it, thats the awesome MXE. brilliant batch. i had that previously, love that to bits. faster onset, wears off faster, clean up and down trip - no messing about, euphoric as fuck. beautiful stuff, perfect. best MXE i ever had. almost reminded me of K or something

Yeah quite positive he didn't mean he actually dosed his cat on purpose. Speaking of animals and contacts highs, I've had some strange experiences with mxe, and more notably with lsd while being around pets. I'm quite sure they can feed off of the energy you have and actually get high off of it. The last time I did acid, approximately 200-300ug, I was in a room with 2 cats for a good length of the trip and I'm positive there's no way they could have ingested any. I have also done research on the whole contact high theory and that seems to be a myth. But anyways, these cats were crazy high, twitching with every movement, dragging their head on the floor while walking, seriously tripping balls. But like I said, I'm positive there's no way they could have ingested any so that pretty much means it was either a contact high, or they somehow fed off of my energy and got high.

Also, I was going to post some pictures of 2 different batches last week but I definitely will tonight, just needed to borrow a nice macro camera.

I promise I will post up pictures of a Very Good batch thats supposedly tits tomorrow in the A.M.

its off white but not really beige but yet it Sooorta is. Its not grainy. Its fine sandy stuff but not crystalline by Any means. Its Very Dense and it doesn't really Clump at all. its very very Very fine. My partner wanted to try to get a feel and i gave maybe a few liitle match bumps to said partner and the last one I asked what was being felt. My partner couldn't describe it but bubble or under waterish sensation not intense. Partner noted to me every little bump kicked in Quick and said there was some kind of euphoric 5 minute intervals after every bump and these were TINY bumps.

I will take a very good picture tomorrow.

^ enjoy it, thats the awesome MXE. brilliant batch. i had that previously, love that to bits. faster onset, wears off faster, clean up and down trip - no messing about, euphoric as fuck. beautiful stuff, perfect. best MXE i ever had. almost reminded me of K or something
This sounds like reports of the bit I have. I did remember my partner saying it felt basically like K almost but strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.