• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 4th Dose (don't overdose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

any major dude

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

Previous Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
Last Page

Slightly More Previous Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

And a 4th B&D... Lotta discussion generated my MXE... Do continue with the dissociated discussion ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh...no previous comments to reply to....I've got to actually start a topic!

Has anyone combined MXE with MPA? I sort of imagine that this could be fun, but with MXE you just never know. Does MPA act on the serotonin syndrome in any way?

The old thread is dead already? Well I guess this is a pretty popular drug, not to mention one that is fairly novel at least relative to mainstream RC's. Makes me wonder how 3-Meo-PCE never got a tenth of the attention that it's ketone cousin is getting-- is there really that much in a catchy name?

Subscribed.

Last edited:
Argh...no previous comments to reply to....I've got to actually start a topic!

Has anyone combined MXE with MPA? I sort of imagine that this could be fun, but with MXE you just never know. Does MPA act on the serotonin syndrome in any way?

Baaaaddd idea. MXE combinations seem to be commonly linked with serotonin syndrome, which is understandable given the problems people have had in combining it with MDAI, 5-APB, bk-MDMA, etc., but that would not be your greatest worry with your proposed combination.

MPA likely binds to SERT in a very similar manner to methamphetamine, and it probably competes directly with dopamine reuptake in the neuronal synaptic cleft too. And moreover, It's likely a damn good dopamine releasing agent if its structural similarity to methoxetamine is any indication. Combine it with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor like MXE and you are just asking for trouble.

Does anyone else notice as there on mxe out of nOwhere your vision suddenly gets snowy then it goes really blurry, stays blurry for a few seconds before fading back to normal?
Happens to me everytime randomly throught my research sessions.

So should i not be mixing mxe + mdma? Cause it feels so good to take a bump after my peak.

So for the first time in a good long while I had a little fun with my Thomas Salter chemistry set (anyone over a certain age may remember the brand, but who was he?) and had a little coke freebase to play with.

I can again confirm that methoxetamine synergises quite well with smoking cocaine. The effects are complimentary for one thing. For another, and more importantly if you are of a tweakish turn of mind, the MXE really does help with resisting another hit without feeling too rancid. I'm not saying its a match made in heaven, nor am I recommending a trip down crack alley to all you dissociative lovers.

Nevertheless, this is the second time I have essayed this combo and I feel it's a better solution than chasing the dragon to calm down the urge. Any crack fans out there should seriously consider MXE, although I do understand you may feel you have more urgent things on which to spend your cash

Awesome new thread name! Hmm to use the keys to the castle????

-Wolfman

So should i not be mixing mxe + mdma? Cause it feels so good to take a bump after my peak.

Well no one's really sure honestly... there haven't been any binding assays or other pharmacodynamic or pharmacokinetic studies of MXE. Also, the purity/identity of available MDMA & MXE is always an issue as well. Some reports have been positive, others somewhat worrying. If you do decide to do this, accurately record your dosage & let us know how it goes, and more importantly, tread with caution :D

Anyone smoked/vaped this? I know that's a common ROA for PCP & its ilk, but unaware of any reports of people doing this with MXE.

To follow up on the last few posts in the old thread. I agree that MXE goes well with Dubstep.

The only two shows I've taken MXE at so far were Kode9 and Ramadanman and both nights were incredible. I was able to zone into the music similar to K, but instead of being physically sloppy and uncoordinated my dancing ability was greatly enhanced, better than anything else I can think of. I usually do 15mg to start and then take 10mg every few hours depending on how long I'm out for.

A big bonus is that MXE really helps with my chronic pain and I actually woke up today with no pain which was great considering I danced my ass off for hours and I normally wake up with pain even when I've done nothing strenuous.

I'll try it again tonight with some different music and see if it works just as well (which I suspect it will), then give MXE a break until next weekend.

Going out and blowing a bunch of money on booze so I can wake up with a hangover, or taking MDMA so I can be depressed for half a week seems so primitive to me now... ;)

i have a massive DXM tolerance.

got a gram of MXE the other day. i've experimented with it twice... all doses are oral btw.

50mg produced a + or a ++ after an hour. at that point i consumed another 50mg... another hour later, and i am feeling similar to a low second plateau dose of DXM (for me, around 500mg).

at t+2h i took another 100mg. then at some point later in the night i took another 100mg. so 300mg total, i am not sure over how long of a time period but it was something like 5 or 6 hours total i think.

my state of mind at the peak was similar to a third plateau dose of DXM, something close to what a gram of DXM does for me.

MXE feels a lot more gentle on the body than DXM does. otherwise, i think i preferred DXM's mental effects. this is after one trial of MXE though, so this might change.

the next night, before work, i took 25mg of MXE (i often will take 300mg of DXM before work). this 25mg of MXE produced in me a +/- reaction.

mxe gave me an awful hangover the next day.. how common is this?

also, at medium doses it feels so similar to psychedelic RCs like 2c-e. weird, not what i would expect from something in the dissociative category.

Well no one's really sure honestly... there haven't been any binding assays or other pharmacodynamic or pharmacokinetic studies of MXE. Also, the purity/identity of available MDMA & MXE is always an issue as well. Some reports have been positive, others somewhat worrying. If you do decide to do this, accurately record your dosage & let us know how it goes, and more importantly, tread with caution :D

Anyone smoked/vaped this? I know that's a common ROA for PCP & its ilk, but unaware of any reports of people doing this with MXE.

Last saturday night i consumed 2 hits of lsd some would call strong i call it "meh", took 2 pokeballs (for guessing sake 150 mgs mdma probably more tho) took one more pill of tested mdxx about 80 mgs mdma and after my floory peak from that i poured out 95 mgs mxe and sniffed 2/3 of it so about 60 mgs. It was fantastic, mxe took over the visual aspect (no more nystagmus really) and the "new looking world" visuals were very pronounced. My sense of touch was hightened to absolutly unreal heights. After the mxe peak wore off i felt like a maniac though, i needed to sit and chain smoke pot & cigs but my hotel was non smoking.
I yelled at everyone to "get there shit packed and get in my car". I drove to my cave ate 3 budder brownies smoked and was SOOOOO relieved and clear headed compared to at hotel. Slept at 10 am but i guess all those drugs will do that to a brain.

Never had significant hangover even after multi-day use over a long weekend. Is your supplier reliable?

I only ask because the only one of the current crop that leaves me feeling foggy for days is 4-MEO-PCP. It's more likely just an idiosyncratic thing but who knows. Was this the first experience with the compound? How much did you use and how was it ingested?

Were any other poisons involved?

also, at medium doses it feels so similar to psychedelic RCs like 2c-e. weird, not what i would expect from something in the dissociative category.

I didnt find it like 2ce in the visuals. Maybe the introspection part.
No hangover though.

It didn't give me a hangover, it mainly gave me a euphoric afterglow that made me feel great the next day. The visuals were interesting, really minor yet enough, was one of my favourite things when I first tried it. Although I struggled to get them as I began to get a tolerance.

Anyone else in the same position as me, I used to take k but the quality decreased while the price went up, so I temporarily switched to MXE, I'm now switching back to k. How was tolerance, did you find the k more enjoyable, which do you prefer now?

Last saturday night i consumed 2 hits of lsd some would call strong i call it "meh", took 2 pokeballs (for guessing sake 150 mgs mdma probably more tho) took one more pill of tested mdxx about 80 mgs mdma and after my floory peak from that i poured out 95 mgs mxe and sniffed 2/3 of it so about 60 mgs. It was fantastic, mxe took over the visual aspect (no more nystagmus really) and the "new looking world" visuals were very pronounced. My sense of touch was hightened to absolutly unreal heights. After the mxe peak wore off i felt like a maniac though, i needed to sit and chain smoke pot & cigs but my hotel was non smoking.
I yelled at everyone to "get there shit packed and get in my car". I drove to my cave ate 3 budder brownies smoked and was SOOOOO relieved and clear headed compared to at hotel. Slept at 10 am but i guess all those drugs will do that to a brain.

How can you actually get away with taking so many drugs together and not get serotonin syndrome? I got something approaching serotonin syndrome combining it with an average dose of MDAI, and my experience with 5-APB was infinitely worse.

AND you somehow managed to drive a car whilst under the influence of LSD, MDMA and methoxetamine. I suspect your body functions very differently to the average person (And I can sorta see why).

I encounter problems mixing MXE with one drug alone, and I'd probably be dead if I tried to attempt the combination you took. Safe to say this would be the same case for most other people?

My point being that for whatever reason, you're the exception to the rule, and it'd be dangerous for people to think otherwise.

I don't really understand MXE. Its effects timeline is perhaps the strangest of any drug I've experienced. I've used it twice now, 33mg IM and 50mg IM. I have a lot of ketamine experience (though I don't find them very similar TBH--ketamine offers so much more clarity for me, and only positive aftereffects) and have experienced dissociative effects on plenty of other psychedelics. Here's how my MXE experiences have both gone, though:

I come up slightly slower than on an IM dose of ketamine, in a dark room with familiar music playing, my eyes closed with an audio spectrum visualizer on my display flashing light softly through my eyelids. I begin to experience a wonderful semi-anaesthetized pins-and-needles euphoria that is far more tactile than psychological, music is enhanced, I have a cloudy 35-45 minute peak where I experience almost a delirium-like state of happiness and bliss in which I don't necessarily know why I'm happy (nor do I ponder anything of coherent merit)--and then an abrupt 'plateau' which feels more like a long, flat comedown which lasts about three hours and leaves me feeling like uncoordinated, dazed crap. Music enhancement and euphoria ceases immediately after the peak. I'm not left with a feeling of serenity like after a k-hole, but negativity and something more like the feeling of brain-rape one experiences following the end of a moderate to high dose of DXM.

I don't find MXE in the least bit therapeutic, and the bizarrely low peak:combined-plateau-comedown time ratio (1:4) means further trials do not tempt me, despite the exceptional euphoria. The day after offers no afterglow, but rather a mild state of depression and lack of motivation.

In the last MXE thread, I read of people calling MXE the "god" drug, people finding it to be an effective anti-depressant (in admittedly lower doses than I've tried), or in some other way therapeutic or inexplicably "special." I know we all react differently to different substances, but this is simply beyond my comprehension. Does anyone else experience MXE in a similar way?

Just to address this in advance, I'm positive the product at hand is MXE and not tiletamine, 4-MeO-PCP, or anything else.

Got lost at end of old thread:

I've seen this drug referred to as 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE a few times in various places. Now, perhaps I'm being dense, but wouldn't that refer to this (impossible) compound:
NSFW:
2j6aj47.jpg

? The 2 position, after all, presumably being adjacent to the 3 position.

Status
Not open for further replies.