• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging didn't work!

conflagration

Bluelighter
A few nights ago a couple of freinds of mine and I decided we wanted to roll. There were five of us. Three of us decided to try plugging for the first time, while the other two decided to dose orally. We all started at roughly the same time but unfortunately the three of us pluggers never came up. The other two people were rolling face while we felt nothing. We used all the same pills from the same batch (tried and true). The pluggers used vaseline on our middle finger and inserted as far as we could (to the second knuckle, approximately). Two of us has *some* "blockage," but the third person was totally clean. In addition, the pluggers split and snorted one pill about two and a half hours into it since nothing was happening. We felt that pill somewhat, very briefly. Does anyone have any idea why this didn't work?

Vaseline is a petroleum based substance. As such if your pills had a layer of vase on them your body wouldn't have been able to dissolve to then get at the MDMA.

Next time use a water based lubricant or a condom over your finger which doesn't have an oil based lubricant on it.

AlphaNumeric said:
Vaseline is a petroleum based substance. As such if your pills had a layer of vase on them your body wouldn't have been able to dissolve to then get at the MDMA.

Next time use a water based lubricant or a condom over your finger which doesn't have an oil based lubricant on it.

Yep exactly correct.

vaso was the prob.

Try KY jelly or one of the other water based sex lubricants.

damn.. its sad, what happend to just taking the pill like its supposed to be taken?? why are people tryin to stick shit up there ass.. that shit makes me sick

"supposed to be taken"?

there are a variety of reasons why people decide to plug pills. if you have issues with your ass, simple - don't do it.

alasdair

7-hoe-7 said:
what happend to just taking the pill like its supposed to be taken??

Many pills are given as sepoditories (my spelling is prob way off), ie specifically designed to be put up the ass. Just because the vast majority eat their pills doesn't mean its the wrong way.

Without meaning to get off topic here, I reckon if you can shove a pill up your ass your a better man than me :) Mine, forever, will go down with a tasty beverage!

;) Last New Year's my bf and I decided to take some pills. We had been double dosing for about a year, we looked around but all the pills were sketchy and all my contacts told me not to bother because I'd be disappointed. We only had 2 pills left in our stash that had been great pills. We decided to see if plugging really made them better. We researched it and did things the way they tell you and bang it was like taking at least 1 3/4 if not 2 plus I did not get sick (I usually do!!) we haven't tried again but I will.=D

;) Last New Year's my bf and I decided to take some pills. We had been double dosing for about a year, we looked around but all the pills were sketchy and all my contacts told me not to bother because I'd be disappointed. We only had 2 pills left in our stash that had been great pills. We decided to see if plugging really made them better. We researched it and did things the way they tell you and bang it was like taking at least 1 3/4 if not 2 plus I did not get sick (I usually do!!) we haven't tried again but I will.=D

I plugged the other night... you don't lube the pill.. you lube your asshole and stick your finger in just a little so as to get things sliding right...

THEN take a the UNlubed pill and press it to your asshole and push.. it'll go right in...

it doesn't hurt or feel weird... you just THINK it does.

Trust me, even with blockage you can press the pill back and around the blockage as far as the crease of yor finger... you'll roll so hard you can't walk man...

roliepolie said:
... you'll roll so hard you can't walk man...

:D :D You sure that's from the roll and not the plugging? Lol.

I guess it's different for everyone. I've tried plugging twice, and neither time did it work very well. First time not at all, second time was VERY VERY weak..

I guess different strokes for different folks?

blue7751 said:

Whoa there sport. No need to post the same reply 3 times!! :)

roliepolie said:
you'll roll so hard you can't walk man...

elsewhere, another user (also called roliepolie) said the following:

"When will people realize that MDMA/MDA is not meant to be FUCKED UP?"
"I'm against people taking things to get fucked up."

are you two related? i think we should be told :)

alasdair

I have a suggestion on how to make plugging a bit more powerful in my opinion. You can break apart any kind of vitiman or gel cap and wash the capsul out...simply crush the x pill into powder and put into the capsul. It dissolves faster, hits you quicker, and alot less painful.

I tried plugging once....it was an intense experience. I started feeling really relaxed and then all of the sudden it was like a fucking orgasm...I felt this rush of E pleasure shoot up my spine and this straight into my head and the head buzz almost knocked me off my feet...after that I was rolling very very nicely. I haven't done it again, but I would if that was my scene, but E has caused me too many problems. Oh well.

Try it again my friend and tell your friends to too. Just use a condom or get your finger wet with water....it aint hard, just push that thing as far in there as possible just to be sure it's in the right spot.

People are wierd eh? Putting pills in their asses....but hey weird is good sometimes....

you either got weak rolls, or you didn't do it right...

if you have a tolerance and take 2 pills, then still use two pills when you plug... it doesn't magically remove your tolerance

sorry about the triple post but, I went to bed after the first so I'm kind of confused??As for tolerance I always need 2 when they are weak 2 is not enough but, I will not take more, I refuse .That's why I don't roll unless I know they are good pills.(my friends still roll every week or so , they are the group testers)and when we plugged the 1 good pill felt more like 2.
So don't try it if you are scared but personally I think most people think it is weird until they try it and find out it really is nothing. My bf said he barely had to put the pill there and it just "kinda got sucked up" don't let anyone else push you into it, I did research for awhile, I always do and I'm glad I did it but it is not for everyone !!!!