• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A tribute to the Bluelighter of the moment: No other than BACKO himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wHiTeBoY

Bluelighter
Ok well I was thinking the other day, as I was eating a hearty meal of matza ball soup and latkes, that it sure has been a LONG while since I saw a comprehensive tribute to any Bluelighters here.....I think the last thorough one was the epic pertaining to none other than EvilCalvin himself, so I thought it's time to dedicate an entire thread to one of the most awesome people around: Mr. Backo himself!

I first met Backo at GAS nightclub earlier this year (possibly in March), under quite a delusional state myself, and due to the high potency of certain un-named drugs consumed, there was not much opportunity for conversation on my part. Then, we met at GAS again on the 2nd of May, with the aim of actually carrying out an intelligent conversation together.

To cut a long story short, since that day, me and Mr. Backo himself have only got closer and closer and I consider the crazy random himself to be one of my very very very most goodest friends now.

I had him over the other night for roast chicken and pumpkin cake, and all I can say is that every time I meet the fucker I get more and more impressed!

He knows SO much about every walk of life, he knows more about my religion than I do, he knows so much about anything from world politics to music to life to lifestyle to philosophy to medicine (maybe not as good as Apollo though, but hey), and he shares my love of travelling (something which I have found hard to find in another person, especially to such an intensity as me), he is SO kind, peaceful, yet interestingly volatile and passionate in his views (which I like alot!), he isn't scared to give a hug or to tell you that you're a good friend of his, and all I can say is, he is a bloody champ!

I think that it is HIGH time that Backo got recognition for how much of a legend he is, so I would love to hear anything else you guys have to say about him!

Love ya dude!

Peace

wHiTeBoY

Last edited:
i met backo at a bl 'sober' meet up after talking to him on msn for a few months...nice bloke =D ;)

He was surprised when i actually went and hugged a tree hehehe

and i am still waiting for him to get his expensive shoes dirty and come doofing with me :p

my secret husband ;)

...i was wondering what happend to the bluelighter this is ur life thing...

well where do i start...i met backo at transmission this year and let me say i have never seen a better looking rolling bluelighter in my life...and i can say that coz i was totally straight that night...from the spontaneous dancing to the sweaty hugs and kisses backos defiantly a fine catch ;)

then meeting up with him again at the sober meetup and having breif but still memorable chats...the cutest face and personality hes a good friend.

hed give up anything for anyone and is as charming as a guy can be from talking in shakespear language to me on msn to exchanging drunken sms's with me i could safely say...backo i looooove you and u are the cutest thing since slice bread and i look forward to seeing you soon =D

*mwahs and snuggles you*

<3 -kel =D =D :D :D

wow...i just spent my 1000th post on backo ;)

Last edited:
What's a 'sober' meet up? he,he,he,he.................... ;)

Also, I've NEVER met or spoken to BACKO.

backo backo backo!
where do i begin?

i have absolutely no idea, as i can't even vaguely remember the time i first met you.. i would assume it was back in about... ooo... 1998?
through friends of friends of course :)
didn't really get to know you that well, just a nod in the street when passing, and numerous introductions to each other.

to my amazement, on my first rolling night out at GAS for alt.relaunch.. who walks in? BACKO! *major* headfuck with that one! lol
i couldn't believe it!

but nah, since then, i've had quite a few chats to you, and been spaced out on numeorus occasions now ;) in particular, i remember having a semi legible conversation with you outside the cafe in the morning after halcyon:frozen over a ciggie :)

ah dude, you're an absolute and utter champion! seriously, it was so good to finally get to know you after like, 5 years of introductions! hehe, hope to know you for a lot more years! champion!

*hugs backo*

(ps, how can i have 2 such great friends living next door to eachother?!)

hehe!

backo, backo, backo the boy next door
well in the neighbouring suburb
weve had some mad times , yes we have

truly a mad bloke who is very nice all the same
Ive partied with you, ive clubbed with you, ive gotten you messed up :eek:, but it was all in good fun

rock on yo =D

funki one

Hmm, sounds like I'll have to meet this Backo fella. /writes on list: "meet Backo"

doofqueen said:

He was surprised when i actually went and hugged a tree hehehe

^^ You know.... I can imagine you doing that! :D

Well, I guess it's my turn now isn't it!

I wrote down a LONG list of things to say here to Backo, but when I read over them, I realised that they might be a little too vulgar and sexually connotative. (hey you lover-boy, you know how you make me feel...)

So instead I decided to write you a limerick, a limerick which best describes you! (and all will agree)

There once was a dude named Backo,
Who's mind was a little bit WACKO,
When asked to a doof,
He said, "Um...Royals are on my hoof"
And he ambled away, sucking on tobacco!

Heheheheheheheh poor guy, trying to quit smoking, but to no avail....but never fear, it WILL happen one of these days!

Anyway man, just wanted to say, thanks for the GREAT sex, thanks for letting me have a go with your dad too, he was almost as good as you!

Keep up the GREAT work, as you can see, EVERYONE loves you, but WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T HANG OUT WITH wHiTeBoY anymore, he is fucking dangerous!

Love ya Backo!

**bLaCkGiRl**

- follow your shadow -

Hmmm, not sure where to go following bLaCkGiRl ;)

Backo...

We met at Transmission and hanging out with Backo was one of the reasons my night was so much fun.

The guys a champ!

Look forward to seeing you again soon dude :)

Well i just happened to stumble across this and thought i should pay tribute. I probably know more sides to Backo than most of you. Other than loverboy whiteboy of course.

Without being too soppy...Backo is amazing. He's really damn intelligent, he's sweet as pie, he's gorgeous, he's funny, he's interesting, he's a champion, he's down to earth, he's always there for me and he gives damn good hugs.

He infuriates me as only a bestfriend could, tries to keep me grounded and makes me cry. He introduced me to bad bad bad things but always makes sure i'm ok.

He's my bestfriend. He's my rock. He's my everything.

He's my Backos

Yeah, judging by his posts here backo is one of those guys that you love to have as a mate. Every bloke should have a mate like bakco.

I first saw bluelight as a resource to battle my paranoia...

I quickly found the social lounge and events threads where I do spend most of my time.

I have introduced a few people to this site.. two of which I consider to be very like minded... Euphoric Bliss and Insane Platypus.

So who is Backo you say. In a few words

Paranoid (for no real reason, none chemically produced)
Vain
insecure
patient
but...
always happy
socialite
outspoken

To those who gave heart felt responses, I love you all... You make my existance worthwhile, especially if the impact I have had on your nights is what you say they are.

Whiteboy, your an amazing fellow, what I would consider a friend for life. Time melts away when we speak and its facinating the parallels that we have in our lives.

Euphoric Bliss. I know we are having slight issues at the moment, but i cherish our friendship and Im glad that you enjoy having me in your life.

Funki, your amazing, the impact you have when u come out with me to clubs is unmistakeable. You love my music and we both love to go hard. I dont usually have a dance partner who goes all night like me and id be lucky if you continued to do so. My neighbour Bluelighter you are indeed a beautiful person.

Stars, hun what can I say other than there is so much love for u in Sydney. Your sms the other night made my weekend. Your sweet and loveable nature I hope will reward you with many great experiences.

Katmeow. We have only met a few times... but my main image of you is going hard at Transmission at the beginning of the year. You gave me plenty of hugs which basically ensured me having a good night.

Killarava2day I wanna meet u dude. You crazy lefty

Jubas, it is true our neighbour is a fantastic person, but she will agree that the real wonderful person is you. I have known u so long id consider u family, seeing you at clubs reminds me of all the memories I experienced over a year ago. I hope u are always happy cause u deserve to be... c'mon man we have to have coffee more... you me and whiteboy included.

Doofqueen, I will be at a doof on the 28th or something.. im taking my Royals you are my inspiration to mix it with all the hippies... I will not go by the name Backo at the doof... rather I will be known as Tempest. I love having chats with u on msn, tho sometimes they got a little kinky it was always fun. I was pissed off u were hugging the tree because it wasnt me u were hugging;)

To the others, I wanna meet SLR, papermate, raverchik and Wacky all the same, I just hope these others havent raised the bar of expectation a little too high.

I feel really honoured to be thought of in this way. As all the other Bluelighters who have been dedicated a thread have been icons of Bluelight and ive enjoyed meeting all of them.

Last edited:
papermate said:
Yeah, judging by his posts here backo is one of those guys that you love to have as a mate. Every bloke should have a mate like bakco.

that pretty much sums it up :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:

^^ You know.... I can imagine you doing that! :D

hahaha everyone says that ....it's cos i actually am the type to do it...what can i say ...i love the world and when i hug it, it hugs me back =D hehe

backo....its the 30th that doof is on and it will be well wicked!!!! bout time you came stomping with me in the forest and run around like a naughty pixie that i am hehehe and i will give you a cuddle and more any day ;)

did u just think out loud then? 8)

this thread is starting to feel like a love in... sounding too much like a trancetribe thread.

Ps I love Trancetribe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.