Ultra 6??

Status
Not open for further replies.

812gethigh

Bluelighter
so far, yes there will be an Ultra 6 in March of 2004, according to CoolWorld. :) that's good news....just wonder if it will still be held in miami???

Of course it'll still be in miami. 90 percent of the festival's sponsors are located there. Coolworld is only a small part of it.

i only questioned if it would still be in miami because of all the "problems" this past year. i'm not an idiot...i know about all the sponsors, etc. don't you think if it's not held in miami they can find sponsors in the region it will be held? of course.

Last edited:
there are always problems...dude, way too soon to be talking about ultra 6, they just had ultra 5! :)

I still close my eyes and think back to U-2 when it was on the beach. It will never be the same. Someones panties is bunched up I think. Florida wise...there is no other place you can have it at. And what Hydra said...it is too early to think that far ahead. :)

you say too early....but i dont think it's too early. just a difference of opinion...besides...i wasn't trying to start a "yay, lets get ready for ultra thread." just letting people know that there will be one next year...and just what is wrong with that?

I knew that much, but you're implying that the festival would be moving from Miami, which it isn't. The problems are a non-issue now. Ultra will go on as planned in the city of Miami. It couldn't happen anywhere else, especially with the reactionary nature of 99 percent of the communities in this country.

I am just curious... do you need to know if its happening so you can start saving money for all the drugs you plan on consuming?

812...we dont mean it in a bad way. The lineup wont be official until January or February...with some final addons in March. It is great to get pumped up for an event, but we are still looking at next year. If this was your first Ultra...I can understand...I was the same way. I enjoy going now more to hear different DJ's in one day.

Old school mentality...maybe we are somewhat jaded...(doubt it). Smile a smile and drive thru. :)

pod: well, that's great news then. i was under the impression that it might not be in miami this year. to evoldica or whatever: some of us don't go on drug binges to partake in ultra. it's your kind of mindset that's just like so many others outside the rave community who hear rave and automatically assume mass consumption of drugs. don't be so ignorant.

yeah, i understand no one's trying to be mean, yoyi. i only posted this just to say "hey look, there WILL be an ultra next year." and that's it. i'm not trying to get all hyped up about it yet, i know it's too early...i was just sharing some info that i thought someone else out there might like to hear. :) plus, i have been to every ultra and it really is better and better every year.

of course there WILL be an ultra next year...

hey, check this out!!!

there WILL be a sunrise tommorow!! w00t!! i cant wait!

yeah, that's real nice. you're a moderator?? way to go...i hope it makes you feel better about yourself to make fun of others. do you feel better?

Does it make you feel better that your seemingly pointless question was answered? Asking if Ultra will still be in Miami is like asking if sharks can swim. 8)

ok smartasses...maybe some of you geniuses who don't live in south florida were not aware of the fact that the city of miami was going to try and not let there be an ultra here next year. so, my seeminlgly pointless question isn't so pointless.

"some of us don't go on drug binges to partake in ultra." This coming from someone who's nickname is 812gethigh? Let me think.. are you all about the music? Probably not.. because you took offence to that comment... mmmhmmm.. Police are always trying to cancel events such as Ultra.. but what do they really want? Money.. and most likely they will get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.