Ultra 6??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, well, hope you're wrong. i don't see my sources being wrong on this, but you never know...mabye some miscommunication.

hehe :) And yeah, i'm getting your tape converted, my friend with the studio is being slow.

like i care who you trust. you're an idiot just to say you don't trust someone because of their name. hater.

...its not REALLY too early to be thinking about Ultra6... last year I got a flyer for it in NOVEMBER!!! I got really excited!!! I've only been to Ultra 3,4,&5... and in MY opinion Ultra 4 was the BEST!!! Dieselboy&Ak1200's set was alot better!! i didnt like this years location of the Drum n' Bass tent.. it was too far away. But I understand they cant have the bass overpowering other tents....and christoher lawrences set!!!! (that may've been 3?? bad memory) but that was BADD ASS!!! AND OF COURSE !! Paul van Dyk!!! seriously... That experiance.. was HEAVENLY !!!I will never in my life forget that !!! Amazing visuals too! Since I had probly of one the best nights of my life Ultra 4, I had such high expectations for Ultra 5...and was quite disappointed...Goldie and Tiesto Rabbit on the Moon..all were terriffic!! Unfortunately i missed oakenfold : ( the Riande gave my room away !!!
>: ( I feel the rules are getting more and more strict and that bothers me!!! you cannot have glowsticks??gum??cameras??even GLITTER!!!! "ooh noo this glitter is making me CRAZYYY!!!, I cant contain myself!!!" I loved Carl Cox @3!!! and Digweed!!! I dont like how there are soo many people either.. it gets to be too much ! Even still, I will be attending 6! I just hated the fact they werent letting people see underworld!!! i couldnt get through!!! so sad....: *( Anyways...guys.. dont argue <3 P.L.U.R <3 - Leslie

hehe geez 812, don't get your panties in a knot :) Hydra was just being goofy, but seriously, your post sounds like a lot of FUD-spreading right now. Hydra knows that my source is undisputable, so he's just backing me up.

nah, it's all good (pod, hydra) it's hard to express real expressions by typing, if you know what i mean. i'm real chill. i believe you pod, when you say you have your sources and you're pretty sure you know what the deal is. i'm saying, that i, too, have some pretty good sources who are absolutely INSISTING that ultra is not going down as planned this year. i hope to God it's not true as i, among many others, look forward to it every year. the person i heard this from came straight from the city of miami...so, it's hard for me not to believe this person, ya know what i'm saying?? ft. lauderdale just sux these days and i LOVE miami. i'm just hoping they can do something, anything to straighten things out and let ultra fly as usual. as for the ultra sunset beach party...those permits were granted because it was not an all day outdoor event. how stupid of an excuse, if you ask me.

as for the "not trusting someone because of a dam screen name" that was kinda wrongs. i mean, we all don't know each other from a hole in the wall. don't make assumptions just because of a stupid screen name. for all you know, i could be the successful owner of three of my own companies started from scratch...who only picked a name that i thought went along with the nature of a drug discussion list. something to think about, k?

ultra 6... a bit crowded

hey anyone whos been to past ultras knows its crowded as all shit last year it was and the main stage was closed to incoming people at like 7.... and that was with 40,000 this year their letting 50,000 people in.... anyone else think this isnt going to end to well???

the whole venue wasnt that crowded, they just need to do some work on the patterns of movement. even that area wasn't that bad until the end of the night...i'm thinking they just didn't realize how big of a deal some of their acts would be

i don't think it was the total number of people at all

me and my friend were like the first people in so we got to watch it go from a few people here and there(daytime) to bumpin into people everywhere(nighttime). but i was so fucked up i didnt care. i just didnt know why they cut off the mainstage. where when we left to go to the rest of the rave we couldnt come back to the main stage.

NEW THREAD

and while pod is correct that WMC and Ultra are seperate entities...I suspect most conversation about one will cover the other ... and awaaayyyyy we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.