L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Circumcision?

chrissie

Bluelight Crew
cir·cum·ci·sion Pronunciation Key (sûrkm-szhn)
n.
The act of circumcising.
A religious ceremony in which someone is circumcised.
Circumcision
A Christian feast celebrating the circumcision of Jesus. Used with the.
January 1, the day on which this feast is celebrated. Used with the.

after a bit of coversation in penis chat (bluelight chat) im a bit curious about this---[*]how many of you men are circumcised/uncircumcised?[*]why were you/were you not?[*]do you wish it was the other way around?[*]are you happy with ur penis's appearance?[*]for the *intact* guys-- are you extra sensitive in bed (do u come quickly)[*]for the cut guys-- do you have less sensation than u think u should in bed?[*]are there any other positives/negatives to having ur penis cut/intact?
feel free to add any other penis info ;)
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: ~*JungleFaerie*~ ]

- Nope, not cut.
- No idea. Never really asked my parents?
- Not really, it works for me.
- Yes, its very pretty, especially with a big blue bow.
- I don't think I cum exceptionally quickly. whats too quick?
- I don't see any negatives, as long as you wash properly, keep clean.. etc. Like I said.. works for me :)

• i'm circumsized.
  • just my parents choice i guess.
  • not really.
  • yes, very.
  • n/a
  • n/a
  • looks better cut imo, but that's just because i'm used to it. and reduced sensitivity [if any] i feel is a slight benifit.
:)
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: -bYd- ]

- Cut
- Don't know why
- Nope, would choose this way
- Love the way it looks ;)
- Sensitivity of cut is not so reduced IMHO
- N/A
- I think that being cut is great. It's neat and tidy and looks a treat, only IMO. Sensations are good, works well, wouldn't change it for the world.

uncut, who cares what it looks like but foreskins make wankign easier ;) As far as sex goes, I think im deffinitly more sensative than i otherwise would be and if i dont pace myself i can come very quickly, the sensitiviy is goo dtho, not bad :p

The word is INTACT not "uncut". 80+ % of the world's men are intact, thus being intact is the norm, not vice versa. Saying "uncut" implies that being "cut" is the norm, which is as I said, incorrect.
Intact men are not more prone to premature ejaculation than circumcised men.
Circumcised men are more prone to impotency (logically).
There are no medical reasons for circumcision -- the AMA (American Medical Association) and the AAP (American Association of Pediatrics) state that there are no health benefits for circumcised males.
The US is the only country in the world that circumcizes the majority of its males for non-religious purposes.
The foreskin is a normal, natural, and functional part of the human body. Removing it is akin to removing an ear. Why would you remove a child's body part permanently without his permission?

- Not circumsiced
- My parents didn't see any reason to
- I love my penis just the way it is
- See above
- I have no real basis of comparison, so I don't know if I am "extra sensitive." I do not, however, have premature ejaculation.
- Again, I don't think I have any less sensation then I should, I think I've read somewere that individuals who are not circumsiced acutally are more sensitive.
- Well, forskin is fun to play with; it makes oral sex quite nice; and, as stated previously it makes masturbation easier.
Thanks fairnymph for backing up us "intact" guys :)

I'm uncut, apparently because my mother didn't want to hurt me after i was born (the penis is a sensitive area).
I have noticed that in my initial sexual encounters i was much more sensitive than most guys but i think it either ramps off or you just get used to it.
Strangely enough I'm able to keep myself from reaching the point of no return via willpower, but i can also finish very quickly if i want to, so i suppose i have complete control over when i ejaculate.
It's really all about being able to focus on a certain erotic/un-erotic thought or idea. Being circumsized has nothing to do with controlling your ejaculation.

-Intact
-Because my parents didn't belive in mutilating their lovely new born child.
-Certainly not and I would have been angry at being circumsized?
-Yes. My gf also says its the nicest one she's seen.
-That deppends on your definition of quickly but in general I can last as long or as short as I want.
-Why would I have less feeling?
-The benifits are that I have a normal fully functioning penis.

- Intact
- My parents thought its not necessary to cut my penis
- I don't, i like my penis the way it is.
- Very happy, why not ?
- I don't think so, i am just average i guess...
- I prefer a intact penis cause thats the way we born and thats the way we should die.

i am circumsised.
usually in the US they just do it.
the only thing that really pleases me about this is that there's never been a case of penile cancer in a circumsized male.
of course there have been less then 100 cases recorded but still.

just to add a bit i absolutely love how my penis looks.

word uncut changed to intact
sorry if i offended any penises ;)
saying cut and uncut made sense to me, since circumcised and uncircumcised are proper terms*
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: ~*JungleFaerie*~ ]

Uncut
parents just decided it
nope
yup
I have pretty good control over my penis, if I wanna cum quickly I do, if I wanna last, then I last...
uhm yeah, positives... some random doctor didnt cut something u were born with off :p

Circumsized.
I wasn't consulted, but I imagine it was family tradition or something.
I'm just as pleased to have it done as not.
I'm very pleased with the appearance of it... granted, I've never had it any other way, but the pictures I've seen of some intact gentleman doesn't appear as attractive as my own.
I have plenty of sensation in bed. I've heard that the foreskin adds more friction during the lovemaking act, but I prefer to have the friction provided by my ladyfriend directly than by my own flesh.
I haven't heard many detractions either way. I know the hygeine "reason" is specious at best. Apparently an extra quarter-second in the shower keeps it clean. *shrug*

Originally posted by Baron:
I prefer to have the friction provided by my ladyfriend directly than by my own flesh.
Like it really matters to you, Baron. Surely having a foreskin provides more sensation for the lady, as opposed to your streamlined model ;)
Me:
-Intact
-No compelling reason for circumcision
-Nope, happy as I am
-Yep, looks like a penis. That's about as happy as I get.
-Not that I'm aware of.
-N/A
For any circumcised men who think a foreskin is unhygenic, then get over it. It's like anything else, if you shower daily, it's not a problem. I would like to add that in the UK there's not a culture of routine circumcisions, it's either for religious or medical reasons.
[ 11 April 2002: Message edited by: BabbleFan ]

Removing it is akin to removing an ear
Fairnymph - I think there's a big difference.
I was unfortunate enough to be born without eyelids. My parents and the medicos were in somewhat of a quandary as to if/how this birth defect could be rectified. The doctors suggested the forskin from a circumcision could be taken and made into eyelids. My parents were dead against a circumcision but knew they had to make the best of a bad situation. "Think of the great foresight he'll have" the doctor remarked, trying to make light of the situation. My mother was terrified "what if he ends up cock-eyed!"
The operation was a great success and I've always been comfortable with my circumcised penis. I guess for me the big positive is that I've got a set of eyelids and don't have to walk through life looking like a munted speed freak. Also, I try to have fun with it. For me, simply winking at someone is akin to flashing!

Just a female popping her head in to make a couple of comments.
I have researched male circumcision and although I prefer the look of a penis that is circumcised, I highly doubt that I will subject a future son to that. The reading that I have done paint it to be a very traumatic experiance for the baby. There is no numbing agent used. I will of course discuss it with whomever the father is and he will have a say so, but I highly doubt that it will be an issue.
Smiles and Hugz,
~WoozEee~

just a quick word from someone who has no foreskin (see above):
i don't care if you call me cut or not-intact or not. it's not like you're calling me kike or ****** .