• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

On Average - how many pills do you take when u roll?

Redlighter

Bluelighter
I know when I roll I take about an average of about 4 pills... so how many do you take on average?
*I'm NOT asking the most you've ever taken in a night, so don't post any insane amounts*

1 or 1 and a half. That is all i need, and all i should need.
------------------
Every new beginning
comes from some
other beginning's end

4-5 (big guy)
drop 2, then usually 2 more...if I want to be fuckedup, I'll drop more..

I only have to take one and that gets me rollin' really good. I have taken two in the course of one night, but one gets me rollin' balls.

one is good for me
I can only afford 2 at the most anyways heh
but one does me well
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

I usually take 1 because thats all I can afford.I would prefer to take two though and I have taken two before.

normally 2, but sometimes another 1 or 1 and a half if im convinced its a good idea (which isnt hard once ive had two). Unfortunately it never is.

I'm down in my dosage - for a while, it was around 3 to 4 per night. I decided to scale back, and only take one now, maybe one and a half if a friend wants to share a pill.
As a result, my comedowns are a lot better, and I bounce back faster from dropping than I used to.

1 and a half. My little ass can't take that much anyways
smile.gif
Ok, LaterS, Kitty Kat
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well, I'm a pretty little chic, real light and stuff, pretty crazy anyway so all I ever do is 1/2, maybe 3/4 if I need...usually top up on goey tho : ) Lucky me I reakon!
------------------
and all I can do is laugh...

used to be 3-4
now do 1-2 after stoppin for a while and its much betta based on a quality not quantity approach
smile.gif

i usually buy like 2 pills and a bit of go-ey and a truck load of weed. but i only take the second pill if the first one and the speed duzn't rock me like i like it