• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

On Average - how many pills do you take when u roll?

cocaine in pills? i wish!
biggrin.gif

quote:2-10
sounds like a British pill head then...
I should hope so good ole mc-bob-e u make me proud to be english

2.5 when a good night xpected usually 1.5'll do the damage! every one knows it depends on the strength! 1 can do it sumtimes! any 1 agree?
------------------
ROGER RAMJET he's our hero.fighting for our freedom

used to be 2-3 in a night, and i was partying every weekend....i've cut waaaay back since then and now i usually only take 1 in a night(every 2-3 weeks) but every now and then(errr...like last night) i go a bit wild and take 3 or so...

Most ive ever done was 3 but woke up the next morning feling like my brain had been marinated in something evil.
I almost ALWAYS start off with a half *yup imma skerdy cat*, then once I feel it, i'll
drop the other half.
smile.gif

I usually take 1/2 to 1 pill...and roll as long as my friends who take 2-5 pills.
I'm super-sensitive to most drugs. I love it. I'm a very cheep date
wink.gif

------------------
"There are no eternal
facts, as there are no
absolute truths" - Nietzsche
[This message has been edited by LoP (edited 24 November 2001).]

you know i think it's funny that people are proud they have to take so many pills... i only have to take 2 pills and i'll be rollin hard for the whole night... and i could afford to take more if i wanted to, but i don't need to... haha when your like 50 you'll be all retarded and stuff and i'll laugh at you...

1.5 - 2 (once a month intervals). I swallow a full pill (takes longer to hit so I have plenty of time to wait in line and get in the party), then an hour later chew up a half or another whole.

Depending on cashflow - usually end up having 1-2 a night.. I just don't see the point in having anymore than that.
------------------
... take me to a world where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and where every shag is guaranteed an orgasm ...

420 superstar:hen your like 50 you'll be all retarded and stuff and i'll laugh at you., yeah like Im gonna make 50
smile.gif
-, jeesus if i was worried about the future I wouldnt hammer pills, smoke, drink and ride motorbikes at stupid speeds.
-I swear on my mothers life, Im havin the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music........

Usually When I roll, which is about every other month I tend to take about 6.

i usually take 2 all the time, if the pills suck o well. i roll once a month or month and a half. love the drug, dont abuse it. =]

i use to keep at about 3-4, but after my b-day when i bought i ten pack, i don't really have much fun unless i eat between 4-10 b/c i saw so much stuff. so, now it just depends on the occasion and the funds

On average I use 1. I can't even imagine using 6. Last time I took 2 and was pretty gone.

My honest reply: 5 assuming I have some good ones that may be in the 100mg range... I go for about 300mg or so

Clop you said:
Eveteran I think he meant that 70% of the pill is MDMA and the other 20% is binders/fillers/k/whatever, not that 70% of pills contain just MDMA and 20% of pills contain just k/whatever.
ppl like you give people with English Language qualifications a bad name. heheh
Clop,
Nope, read what he said again. both of you are dead wrong no matter which way it was said. So, if you say 30% OF pills contain COKE, or K or other illegal drugs. Fillers and illegal drugs are a LITTLE different. Wouldnt' you think so big guy?
If you say 30% OF THE of Pills contain more than X (other ingredients being COKE, Herion, K, etc) your dead wrong again. There are good amounts that do contain Ephedrine, caffiene, DXM.. I have NEVER , EVER seen a pill tested here , there, dancesafe, any lab that contained, COKE, HERION. I HAVE seen K though.. Rare, but I have.. ALL of the contain fillers, doooh! Fillers make the pills stick together so they can form a pill shape.
Learn to interpret the English language and brush up on your reading comprehension..
.....veteran......