• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

On Average - how many pills do you take when u roll?

2.5 being realistic. i got up to about 3-4 and decided to cut back. i'd still like to only do one or 1.5 but i always really want another cos i can't stand coming down when the club is still going.
------------------
twiddlebug
"it sounds like it's having an hallucinogenic effect, not like a drug which is harmful and wrong, and just say no kids, but spacey nonetheless"

Hi !
Since i always lab test E before dropping, I use to take about 80 /110 Mg of mdma. so that can be 1, 2, 3 even 4. Depends on the mdma amount in the pill.
But usually it is 2.

sounds like a British pill head then...
I take any number.. if i'm at a mates house for a session then maybe 1. If i'm at a dance festival then 6. One always gets me going though and i try to do the minimum, normally 2-3

If I could put a slight spin on the question, how long do you tend to roll for?
When I roll, I usually take two pills, over the course of an 7-8 hour night. I take the 2nd when I feel the comedown begin, and I'm usually back up pretty quickly until the end of the evening.

LoL...You prob won't believe it, but my friend deals it and im with him every weekend... just this past long weekend i chewed 8 the friday night...then sat i chewed 8 again...and it took 10 on sun to get me a LITTLE roll...i was dead that week...but im straight now...but on average i take around 4-6
[This message has been edited by BostonRollin' (edited 22 November 2001).]

2 if I can afford it. I always Take 1 but my rolls are so short litke 1.5 hrs!! So if I have the dough I'll pop another.

Blah, my tolerance is too high nowadays. Off of one MDMA pill, I'lll roll maybe 3 hours, with an hour of that peak time. But since I won't do more than a pill and a half, I'll usually drop after midnight, and I can usually make it to about 6 AM w/o too many problems.

i like to drop one at a good panic show at set break and let it kick in right when second set starting, then eat another half about 1 hour later (the redose always seems to hit you quicker), then at the afterparty usually eat about another .5 - 1.5
So I roll for I guess 4 hours initially then let myself comedown for about 2 hours then drop again and roll for about 2 hours. its all about being on the comedown in the lot so you can sell shit and try to make enough money for another couple pills or hotel money or gas money or food money or next night ticket money, etc. only roll at panic shows.

1 gets me rollin really well.. but I'm pretty little. the most I ever take is 2, but thats only when I do it w/ close friends over at someones house.. 2 makes me too fucked up, 1 is perfect for dancing and having a good time. I still have a good time on 2, but usually I'm feelin it too hard that I can't get up and move around! lol

I'd drop 2-3 at a rave.But i think if bother lookin for qaulity E's you want need anymore than that.Better come down too
smile.gif

Buyakasha!
To really know how many pills u need, u gotta have the “ecstasy tester”. After I got mine about a year ago, I never had a bad roll and I never got too fucked up. U see not all pills carry out the same chemicals. Usually pills have about 70-80% MDMA and 20% of another illegal drug such as cocaine, speed or Katamine. Another factor you MUST know is the pills Size (mm) and Weight (mg).
Some pills may only have 163mg of MDMA such as the “Chanel (Green)”
Whereas another pill such as “Armani” has 337mg of MDMA, that’s more than 2 pills of chanel—even though they both contain pure MDMA.
Check out www.Dancesafe.org to get a better idea of what Im talking about and I highly recommend every one to get the tester, it guarantees a great roll an it may also save ur life!
(((((Purple/Black)))))

Usually pills have about 70-80% MDMA and 20% of another illegal drug such as cocaine, speed or Katamine. Another factor you MUST know is the pills Size (mm) and Weight (mg).
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Are you kidding me? So your 20 percent of pills contain K and coke...
wow..
ppl like you give X a bad name.
I have tested every pill I have taken in 2 1/2 years and one has tested for DXM, and 1 was MDMA/Speed... )that pill sucked, kept me up for 2 days...
The other 20% are binders.. That's what makes a pill stick together, not COKE or K or herion .. daaayyuummm...
That would be one fucking expensive pill if that sucker contained coke!
...veteran...

mmm Armanis mmmmmmmmmm yummeh
thast what Im eatin tomorrow.. I think thats what they have anyway
my fave pill
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

Some pills may only have 163mg of MDMA such as the “Chanel (Green)”
Whereas another pill such as “Armani” has 337mg of MDMA, that’s more than 2 pills of chanel—even though they both contain pure MDMA.
what da fuck.
'only' 163 mg of MDMA? that's like the best pill you'll ever have...
Anyway if the pills are really good, i'll take 1.5
otherwise, 2

6/7
The last time lasted for 11 hours altogether (3pm to 2am), but it was my first time home in nearly two months.

Eveteran said
Usually pills have about 70-80% MDMA and 20% of another illegal drug such as cocaine, speed or Katamine. Another factor you MUST know is the pills Size (mm) and Weight (mg).
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Are you kidding me? So your 20 percent of pills contain K and coke...
wow..
ppl like you give X a bad name.
Eveteran I think he meant that 70% of the pill is MDMA and the other 20% is binders/fillers/k/whatever, not that 70% of pills contain just MDMA and 20% of pills contain just k/whatever.
ppl like you give people with English Language qualifications a bad name. heheh
clop