• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what is the first thing u notice when yer roll hits u?

Good Corruption

Bluelighter
what is the first thing u notice when yer roll hits u? is it the chills up yer back? is it the tingly rushes thru yer arms? is it that colors are brighter? is it that the music sounds better? is it that yer legs are shaking like a newborn deer's? is it that big smile u now have on yer face? u tell me...

the vibrations thru my legs followed by that electric feeling in my head... then comes the nausea... BOOM! then I start peaking.. and that means the jaw clenching thing goes nuts along with the eye wiggles.. BL has a new troll - jglover..
frown.gif
(I know off-topic)

A fat, stupid, grin overtakes my face and doesn't go away.
------------------
Jonathan
What's your name? What've you had? Reach for the lasers. Safe as fuck.

Gotta agree with Furious, I can't take that stoopid grin off my face for the life of me. Then BAMN everything becomes incredibly sharp and Im in heaven.
------------------
One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know.

The tingling in my hands first. Then I start moving around a lot. Then my eyes slowly start shaking off and on..until the peak that is, then they go nuts, my jaw starts moving slowly, This usaully happens when I am smoking a cigg. Then the cig tastes better, and my breathing gets really heavy, then I know I am fixing to be peaking...

I start rubbing my legs if im sitting, or bouncing my legs. I get warm rushes and BASS feels great! Once i start closing my eyes and opening them for longer period of time than blinking, i know its on!

my hands..i keep rubbing dem against each other..and my heart beats faster and its harder to breathe...

Well it starts with the light, bouncy feeling of overall goodness getting ready to hit me. Then once i start to feel the chatters and eye wigglies coming on, I KNOW I am about topeak. I start getting really happy cause i know that i am about tobe rollin my ass off!
------------------
Happy Rollin'!
Angie
AIM: NastEEroLLEr

i get in that phase were your brain is just on the ball 110%. you can speak fluently and 100 words a second etc. and the arm's start tingling
smile.gif

There's a few things with me... of course the big cheesy grin, people who don't know I roll look at party pics of me and are like...wow girl, how come I never see you this happy... Plus I just start talking to random people, usually the minute I just walk up to a complete stranger and introduce myself I know I'm rolling.
------------------
~P~L~U~R~
trippigirl

Ummm... tingles in my fingers and toes... my head feels slightly numb... then nausea... then I puke and BAM, I'm rolling...
smile.gif

------------------
XOXO,
Alithium
aka Rachel or Star Child
(AIM: Alithium)
To women, credit cards are like Ecstasy and the mall is one giant rave.
-Adam Corolla, The Man Show-
Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here.

Usually feel a little *different*...
Its like the way the wind changes and gets cold before the rain gets there...
U know something is up, but not really sure... well, of course I know whats coming, but its just a nice little tease...
When it hits, oh man... it hits me like a 18wheeler into a brick wall... this big grin comes on my face and then I just let out a big sigh, and all my cares and worries just drift away.......
So nice.
smile.gif

I always feel kinda irritated and hot before my first rush of happiness. After that, I start smiling and my jaw gets tight. Things don't really look sharper to me though, they actually look more curved and smooth. Acid makes things a lot more sharper though.
------------------
aim: stacimaster

Well if it's good beanz then I usually notice myself on the floor, but otherwise it's the urge to dance like a maniac.
------------------
when in doubt, do as the name says....
e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: sikboy9876

My first alerts are usually comprised of a warm, slow, tingly-waving wraping around my toes, and curving through my body, till it reaches the crown of my head.
At that point, the warmth turns into a ball spinning 'round inside (just my way of describing it), and from that ball comes my smile beginning to show through, the liquid-tint of music, the bubbling display that any lights begin to make...
smile.gif

Ill be wandering around and Ill take that step, does anyone taken that step where every thing is now about 3 degrees left of reality?