• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You talkin to me? are -YOU- talkin to me?

Shadow

Bluelighter
Okay, i'm -trying- to do some uni work but it's just not happening!
daYmn, i'm bored! ppfftttt!
anyhoo, i know there was a thread like this aaages ago, but it's not "find-able" hence i shall make a new one!
So ladiez and gentlemen, cats and dogs, i'll ask you today, how did you find out bout bluelight?!?!
A very weird and twisted individual, called Nickstar is the one to blame in my case!
okay back to work for me!
"the offeror, as discussed earlier, can stipulate the required methode of acceptance of....ZZzzZZZzzZZZZzzzzZZzzzZZZzzzzz!!"
*fallz off her chair*
------------------
...and that's why i fly on my own now! No one to impress, depress, out best or digest.

Stumbled upon it through pillreports which I stumbled upon via raves.com
*stumbles elsewhere*
------------------
"Drugs work"

nez, baby, showed me the
light, aided by voodoo
girl (that voodoo that
she do)
wink.gif

------------------
animation is a term that differs from, but is often confused with, motion – greg lynn

Used to check out pill reports, on day decided to browse thru bluelight, lurked for a while, finally joined...........

Goddamit! That link doesn't work... Damn you PeterPoppa!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*runs and hides*

if it wasnt for 'pringles' i might have turned out differently..
if ur readin this...gday mate!...
matty

Used to check out pill reports, on day decided to browse thru bluelight, lurked for a while, finally joined...........
------------------
Be aware of every sound...
Its all about honour, get honour, stay honour and if you cant come in her come honour.

prometheus.
that bastard.
------------------
"Cabbages... knickers.... it's not got a beak!"

it was bester
he made me do it!
it was all him !
not me
he peer pressured me to do it
(thinks i have this confused with other things oops)
------------------
"sweet, sweet, sweet...could you taste it?"

my droog enforcement colleagues told me it would be a good idea to mingle...
bwah-hahahahahah
hmm, what's this glowstick doing lodged in my back?
[This message has been edited by yaya (edited 20 April 2001).]

I saw some crazy people from the Bluelight crew at some earthcore, observed their antics and thought "who the fuck are these people?" I was told "Oh, they are from Bluelight." Before then, the term "bluelight" related more to dodgy underage parties run by the cops than some rave connection. I really didn't know what common bond all these people shared until somebody told me it was an internet thang... And, well the rest is history.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

some guy was sittin' close to us at Wet Musik 004 and asked us if we were from bluelight.
"ok....(i thought) why would this guy at a rave, pilling off his head ask about 'Bluelights'???"
i also thought that he was talkin' about the underage disco's!!! *ack*
...but yea... a coupla days after that i remembered him talkin' about what was at Bluelight etc. etc. etc. and i decided to pay a visit!!!
"............AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN........"
------------------
*pop* "once you pop... you can't stop" PRINGLES

Was chatting to somebody in Mirc or ICQ or something one day, and we started chatting about parties and yakka yakka yakka she told me about bluelight.
"That bitch" you're all thinking, imagine what would have been if Bass Junky had never turned up on the scene.....

back in the days (nearly 18 months ago now...geez) I was looking for info on drugs on ecstasy.org and raves.com.au message board and some doode came on warning about these dodgy pills. The reply was "take that dirty shit off our message board and go post it at that drug hole bluelight" (oh, how things have changed!)
I was like "whats bluelight?"
The rest, as they say....
smile.gif

And i'm responsible for a fair few members as well. Gotta luv being a cherry poppin daddy
wink.gif

i found out about it through some dude i met at a party,i just kept ready threads and posts and reading threads and posts, until alas! some of my friends had told me they actually WERE bluelighters *shakes head* if only i had known sooner..if only...
------------------
I snort, therefore i am.

I found out about it thru RRC and Tikabassa and it sounded kinda cool so i decided to take a punt....

I thought BlueLight was some refrence to the underage dance parties too! Everyone I mention the word BlueLight to asks why the police would be involved in such a thing
smile.gif
Thats actually why I stopped mentioning it to strangers!
I was reading some aussie rave web pages, and a Perth scene page linked to PillReports. At this stage i knew very little about pills/tests, so i clicked on 'Discuss an EZ Test'... Here I am!
biggrin.gif

That was only 6 months ago, wow, how fast things change...