• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You talkin to me? are -YOU- talkin to me?

I got onto bluelight around 2 yrs ago when I was looking for info on ecstasy. This was way back in the days of www.bluelight.net/mdma ( I think) wow how old school of me. Have to say this format is better (if the drug discussion forum ever actually loaded!)

Pillreports - lurked and then joined - still haven't really met anyone
smile.gif

once upon a time i was on some message board and someone shamelessly plugged this one?
and i couldn't believe my eyes, just when i was giving up hope on rdc i finally find a message board that is
a) organised
b) well managed
c) level headed
d) funky
e) green and grey

yeah i like e) as well too. <--- spot the double meaning... duh
smile.gif
. ok... erm... *hides*

I found pill reports after chattin to KandeMan at HK.. back in the good ole days.. *sighs* YES.. there were good old days at HK. so ner.
then one day I realised I could clog it up with my own shite opinions and that was it.
the rest is history.
fairly recent history.. but history nonetheless.
------------------
*shuffle, shuffle*

I found pill reports after chattin to KandeMan at HK.. back in the good ole days.. *sighs* YES.. there were good old days at HK. so ner.
then one day I realised I could clog it up with my own shite opinions and that was it.
the rest is history.
fairly recent history.. but history nonetheless.
------------------
*shuffle, shuffle*

its horses fault.
its always horses fault.
everything is horses fault.
as u can tell...im blaming the horse.

its horses fault.
its always horses fault.

its horses fault.
its always horses fault.

J-Swift open mye eyes to bluelight
have fun ppl
------------------
"we cant stop here.....its bat country" yoda.

I was using Napster, and starting talking to Serotone. He told me it's where you find out about what's on at Yaki,so I was hooked

ahh can't really remember, i think was through someone i met off the Advent*jah chat list back when i was living on the goldie.
------------------
I am an Angel... my halo is just a little crooked.
Find happiness:
live like there's no tomorrow
work like you don't need the money
love like you've never been hurt
dance like nobody's watching
and fuck like you're being filmed.

i found this place in 1999.When there was the mdma cleaning house,and my first post on bluelight was july/august of that year before i registerd.
a friend was looking for info on the net about E's.First found exctasy.org and stumbled onto cleninghouse/bluelight,so then i went and bought my own computer!
smile.gif

if you put in "mdma" as a search word on yahoo,couple of years ago the first links would be bluelight or was it mdma cleninghouse.anywho which ever one it was,was a spin out that the first link to you,was to something so full on.Normally you'd get a link to some crap someone wrote about mdma.
puh...if it wasnt for bluelight i probably still wouldnt have a computer or know how to use one!Now i use the thing for as much as i can!
smile.gif

i found it through pillreports aswell was introduced to that by a friend who lurks around... doesn't post much if ever... but it's all good... i don't know where i would be without bluelight... well actually i do... i would still be buying $40-$50 speedbombs at clubs and going out alone because i didn't know many people in sydney, and generally having an average time...
but hey... it's all good now...
/rant
smile.gif

------------------
"oh the grand old duke of york,
he had 10,000 men,
he marched them up to the top of the hill,
and crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of satan our master..."
Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - Good Omens...

hehe
well i learned about bl from Speakafreaka (and no not the actual DJ either
smile.gif
) that was back in late jan 2000) and started lurking here then...till i got my arse back to australia in april 2000 when i registered and starting posting a bit
smile.gif

bluelighters?! arent they that weird internet cult-thing that sucks people in and never lets them go?
promising good music, funtimes, drug safety, and the meeting of strange yet compelling individuals?
i remember my first significant encounter with said cult...it would have been after a certain LTJ bukem night...
eh, shadow? you wrote the address in my book. i lay blame with you and bubblefish.
hehee...thank you!!
smile.gif

------------------
'in infinite time, in infinite matter, in infinite space an organic cell stands out, will hold together awhile and then burst, and that cell is ME.'