• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You talkin to me? are -YOU- talkin to me?

eh,
twas munkE and replicah...to since dissapeared characters from here.....
*looks at horse* "starting to feel like an old bluelighter!"
hehe i dunno, been here 13-14 months..eeek!
*waits for psyentist to see this thread*

Funky introduced me to BL and I was a lurker for about 6 months before I actually registered.
Actually the funny part is that Funky wanted to go to all of these meetups, but she didnt' end up going and I ended up meeting BLters before she did.

tssk tssk TSSK. *sigh* P, ur a disgrace i tellz ya.
*shakes head*
found bluelight around a year ago now, this guy at my uni was looking at it and i kept the address in mind.

I gots nothing to do with animate and cerebus, nuthin I tell ya!!
wink.gif

As for me...cruising raves dot com and checked out the links page...and for better or for worse - here I am...
nezo.
------------------
Warning! Narcs can dance.

pillreports and then was a lurker for awhile and then decided to post some silly questions ..... kekeke
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

My DD told me about bluelight and it was the only good thing he ever did for me , except give me lots of freebies
smile.gif

well I used to hang out with Adz-O-Rama and I knew of bluelight even lurked around a bit, but after NYE Earthcore when I met Sim^Kin she told me I should actually post so yeah I started and now I am here....
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think I was meant to be doing some study (a bit like now actually) and I was pretty bored. Was reading stuff on the synergy message board that I had stumbled across and I remember reading something about a bluelight mailing list. I think it was Munkemc who then pointed me in the direction of bluelight.
Shadow: Arent you kicking yourself now you clicked on the link i sent you. mwahahahahaha
smile.gif
, and dont blame me - Grandpa was the one who sent u the link not me
smile.gif

After hearing "On bluelight" every five seconds from RushingRococco, I decided to see what all da hype was about

i found out about bluelight at an alphabeat party at kryal.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
-When the lights are out, all woman are beautiful-

I would have to say that Wet Music showed me the yellow brick road to bluelight.
And what a fun and instresting adventure it has been........

yeah that trouble maker wet musik showed me that road too .. haha n i bet he wishes he didnt
wink.gif
*does an evil laugh*
hey komplex how did u find out about bluelight from that alphabet party? i remember that party! it wazza coold cooold night!

Stumbled upon it thru pillreports, which i read about in the letters section of 3D world. At first, i checked out the "New TO XTC" section (not advisable), and was completely bewildered by how many damn americans 'plug' their pills (that's right; they stick pills up their arse)
Only in America

Sgt. Smiley: I'd guess the first Aussie Bluelighter prolly ain't around anymore... They'd be sure to be too jaded about the way Bluelight has 'changed' and how it was so much better when they joined... {insert winkin' smilie face... maybe
wink.gif
}
Shadow: I had a link to the old thread, but the link now leads to a 404, so the old page is dead, long live the new page!
smile.gif

Now to the important part... I'm another one who found this place via pillreports ... Ok, so maybe it wasn't that important...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 25 April 2001).]

Do you know I can't even remember? I reckon I found it while I was researching about 12 months ago, and was a lurker for ages.. I don't think i even registered until feb this year... I've introduced a few of my pals, but they tend to be even less vocal than I am!
------------------
if you found out you were dreaming, would you want to wake up?
Please don't interrupt me. That last sentence took a lot of effort to think of and now I have to think of another one.