Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out...

Pillgrim

Bluelighter
If you have ever been at an outdoor event like Ganesha or Jungle Biz, and sat in a car with Eagleyes, you would know the classic quotes that have been ejected from this man. True genius without realising.
We wrote down a fair few from Ganesha, but the only one that I can post with out incriminating him would be:
Eagleyes: You know an autobiography, it doesnt write itself you know... how shit is that!
Well... thats the sort of quotes I am after the gold that is struck in the recesses of your mind at a club or event.
I cant repeat anything I have said cos they make less sense than big purple bottle heads walking down the street.
P

I'd like to ask that anyone adding quotes in here dont actually say who said it, unless the person knows and doesnt mind.. its not very fair!
smile.gif

Driving along with some friends to Acid Reign at the Palace and my pill had just started kicking in. Cannot remember what the hell we were talking about but I came out with If it's not broken, why fix it? Had everyone in stitches and it was added to my list of fucking hilarious quotes which I always seem to come out with in front of my friends whilst pilling!

I was out and about the other night, and was chatting to a guy whom I had just met; when he turns to me and says:
'My second pill isn't working yet.'
So I say:
'Why not?'
to which he replies:
'Because I haven't taken it yet.'
Now, you may think that he was being silly, but i'm positive he was deadly serious, which of course caused me to crack up with laughter.
O.K., so i guess you hadda be there.....so sue me.
------------------
I could float here forever.-Chino Moreno

There is a regular at SSU and outdoor parties whom you probably all know, cos he has a car phone hanging out of his jacket usually. (Until recently because it was *disconnected* badoom)
I asked how he was and he replied that he was off Sam's face. I didnt think I heard it right and asked again, he replied... "Like I said... I am off Sam's face" I was pretty puzzled by it, like I am at almost every SSU. So I asked what it meant and he told me how he doesnt like to get off his face so he gets off Sam's face.
I later saw Sam's face, and I could have sworn there were two people off his face too!
P

Pilly: You're damn right anything you said doesn't make sense!
wink.gif

Back Seat Guy: "How're you feeling? Good? Well that's how you know its working!"
This was said from the back of MorpheusDaq's car to someone sitting in the front seat who was starting to feel the effects of whatever illicits he had taken.
Coming from someone who was quite obviously 'feeling good' it was pretty funny... hehehheheehe... sigh, guess you had to be there
smile.gif

Spiral was quite impressed with that one
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

The scene: my 18th birthday party at my house.
The people: many friends, except for one dick (who we've nicknamed "Wronger", as he's sooo wrong) who managed to find out about my little shindig and invited himself.
The story: Wronger had dumped for the first time that night. Being an inquisitive person, he pestered us all night with silly questions.
Anyways, he was about to have some red cordial, and then he asked if it was safe for him to have while pilling. A friend got a mischevious glint in his eye, and then told him it wasn't, as red cordial makes you hyper, and if you combine that with a racing cardio-vascular system from the pill, you might run into difficulties.
He accepted this quite easily, and we all had a little inconspicious chuckle.
But then - another friend told him this:
"Yeah, the reason is because when you dump, your chlorophyll levels go down from the pill. So, if you want to drink some red cordial, you should first chew on a leaf from this plant here."
She passed him a leaf, and he sat there happily munching on it until it could be swallowed, and then chased it with a drink of red cordial.
Heh. Annoying fucker
smile.gif

-- SpeedFrog.
they call me wonko the sane

I still stand by that comment Pillgrim.... autobiography indeed!
------------------
Oh the Shame!

about four years ago after a night of the usual shenanigans, we're back at my friend tim's place. after about half an hour his girlfriend turns to another guy,jon, and says 'i really love your shoes, did you tie those laces yourself?'........

sPEEDFROG>
HA HAA HAAA,
wHAT A DUMBFUKKA!!!
u SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THAT DRINING HIS OWN PISS WILL DOUBLE THE EFFECT AND MAKE IT LAST LONGER CUS IT PASSES RIGHT THROUGH THE FIRST TIME, HA HA HA, THAT WOULD BE A PISSUP!!!
------------------
Let the Bass KIK
[This message has been edited by KompleX (edited 13 September 2000).]

Tarsarlan: Shit I totally forgot that one
smile.gif

What Tarsarlan was on about was when we were at Ganesha. I was trying to think of a quote to embarress myself. Thanks for that Tar
smile.gif

I was sitting in the back of Morphs car. Turned to Person X and said
"How do you feel?"
"Good..."
"Good! Good, that means its working"
Sounds like some cheesey ad for a laxitive or something
smile.gif

I am a freak. But a friendly freak! Give me that!
MrKirk: I spose they were royals too?
smile.gif

P
------------------
An oddball journalist and his psychopathic doctor travel to Las Vegas for a series of psychadelic escapades.

Basically anything Fireal ever utters.
Last Sunnyside after about half an hour of normal conversation, for some reason fireal pulls a tim tam out of his front jacket pocket and says something along the lines of 'how bout a tim tam'.. Id had acid that day and it seemed quite strange at the time. Why he was carrying tim tams in his pockets i have no idea!!
smile.gif

Also from the same day/nite. Me, spiral and Eagleyes are talking shit about something and who knows what eagleyes was crapping on about but spiral simply says....
'There's something wrong with him'
Truer words have never been spoken
smile.gif

oh and pillgrim that guy is a pisser..i think his name is blair, right? Think i saw him at ganesha as well.
'Its Kandy, and its Hard'
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood
[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 13 September 2000).]

Yeah thats him... he freaks me out every time. Every fucking time. But so does Soma... Soma you really do trip me out some times
smile.gif
I cant talk to him some times.
I would have to agree with Morph about Fireal.
I dont know if I started it or he did. But we now both concluded that after a visit to hard kandy one night that...
"Hard Kandy... It is Kandy, That is Hard"
At the time it made perfect sense to me...
P

yep, gotta agree fireal is the funniest bastard on the planet. every time, this guy will come up will classics that will leave you in stitches.. and its always just outa the blue.
luv ya phat phireal. u da man.

fantastic simple one from peedy.
"uh oh"
now on face value that doesn't look like anything amusing, but team that quote with peedy falling over due to jelly legs. HILARIOUS... standing quite happily in the carpark grabbing something from the car, my back to peedy... "uh oh" thud... "can someone please help me up" *giggle*
pure class!
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Bright Girly Pink Strange Hair

Chatting away to a guy I know... he starts one of his long and usually un-matchable tales of drug excess...
"Yeah, me and the guys used to buy an 'O' every three days, get rid of some, and smoke the rest while we sat home playing Nintendo all day."
"Fark."
"Yeah, heh, smoked away a fourteen thousand dollar trust fund in six months... I still remember the day when I went to the autoteller as normal and punched in 'withdraw 800 bucks' and it said 'Insufficient Funds'... still feel a bit sick when I think about it now."
"..."
"Oh well, chuck us the pipe willya?"
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Hahaha! This is more than untrue.
I think something I always remember is when I first met a bunch of bluelighter's and we were in Pillgrim's car driving past a Bert Newton ad and meth started laughing and carrying on (unusual eh!
wink.gif
), everyone else was either peaking and I was tripping and spiral not finding any amusement asks "What is Bert Newton?!" as if he were some kind of speciemen. Which he is I suppose.
I miss spiral.
redface.gif

Oh and P, it was definitely you who said that! I just remembered it in my druged out consciousness, also the hand actions and the intensity with which you said it is also classic.
------------------
I haven't got the fear, you've always had those devilish horns.
[This message has been edited by Fireal (edited 13 September 2000).]