• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out...

Dr. Timothy Leary, PhD (1920-1996) was an American Psychologist, philosopher, explorer, teacher, optimist, author and revolutionary avatar of the mind who was a leading advocate for the use of LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) and other psychoactive drugs. Rightly called the Galileo of Consciousness, he went public with his observations of the mind made with
psychedelic mindscopes and helped initiate a renaissance which is still only beginning to elaborate itself.
Two great quotes:
"Acid is not for every brain - only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences. This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain." St. Timothy
"Put it into historical context. The use of sacramental vegetables has gone back, back, back in history to shamans and the Hindu religion and Buddhist religion. They were using soma. It's an ancient human ritual that has usually been practiced in the context of religion or of worship or of
tribal coming together. I didn't pioneer anything. The use of psychedelics for spiritual purposes was started in the 50s by Allen Ginsberg and William Burroughs." Tim Leary
------------------
"Your understanding of life extends as far as the questions your prepared to ask."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pilly i know who you're talking about, blair is rokkit on rdc
hehe you mean the guy who sometimes wears a big army duffle coat right?
hehe that car phone actually belongs to my cousin, after aurora replicah took it out of his car at the recovery at the cage,
for the next few hours we all sat around in the chill room calling some imaginary pizza drug delivery man called mr ching,
man the pizzas that got ordered, shit like mdma paste bases, witha sprinkling of coke, extra cu's, hold the speed
------------------
a wom-bat you say? PFFT! well then where are its wings?

k2436, what about the great quote from Leary which has entered the lexicon of the English language?
Namely, "Turn on, tune in, drop out."

well tiggerchic, it goes something like this:
"stacks of slacks on racks"

"What the fuck did you do to that bottle"
I hear that all the time now... Its a favorite of mine
smile.gif

P

OK THIS IS MY FAVOURITE RAVE DUMBASS COMMENT
Whilst @ Kandy Krunch 1, I was playing @ 11:00am so my girlfreind and I decided to sleep until 9 and then go in FRESH.
so we did!
Whilst I was playing my girlfreind was dancing REAL FUCKING FAST and this dude completely off his nut comes up to her and says:
"Man you're rokin' it... what have you had?"
and she replies
"Its called sleep... you should try it"
and so he replies...
"Sleeps huh? I'll look out for them... they Look kinda speedy!"
TRUE STORY !
oh well that's my 2 cents... prepare for some more if I get drunk/bored l8r 2nite
smile.gif

~NeXu$~
------------------
Check the level...KEEP IT ROKIN!

Here's a part of a conversation I was having with haste which I definitely thought was worth putting in here..
>>MíkeySåmmy>> fucken hell.. my dad - i was there once.. his partner gives him a glass of wine and asks him what it is... so he estimates what style of grape it is, then what state its from, what wine region, which area of the region, and the actual winery it was from, and how old it would be...
all from just fucken tasting the shit..!
and i dont think he was very far off...
>>haste>> yeah I do that with MDMA

We were having a few pipes the other night at a footy oval with a few mates, and my mate Trent (u may remember him from Pinger's apartment??) hesitantly decided to suck back a nang, as he's decided that he's only going to keep them to "Special" occasions, and he believes they're quite evil for the body...?
Whilst floating out of the world he was briefly in, he announces...
"As much as I deteste this stuff, it is F*CKEN good"
Sounded great coming from a person that is/was so strongly against the almoghty nang!
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

best headfuck quote... I was outta my head on acid and a bunch of mates and I were wandering through our local uni. We found our way to the huge amphitheatre and setup right in the middle of the first row in the middle... I start getting into a really in depth and what seemed at the time to be the most important conversation ever known... unbeknown to me one of my mates was wandering along the amphitheatre and as he walked from one end to the other simply held out his hand containing a pencil and stated
"pencil?"
my conversation fell into a heap... the sick thing was he managed to find another pencil on the other side and he did it again... it's not good for your brain I tell you!
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Bright Girly Pink Strange Hair

Ok sitting around my house tonite 15/9 - to paint a picture - Me, MikeySammy, MunkE, MorpheusDaq, Eagleyes and BeckE - all pissed on Bourbon.
The result:
DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF MEAT SAUCE ON YOUR PIE - Eagleyes
I like buttcracks-MikeySammy
(note from mikeysammy: i deny this quote! it is false! they took me out of context damnit!)
I'll have to explain MunkE, I'm not normaly this stuipid, look I went to school! - Eagleyes
If God could count to 11, he would have made an 11th commandment - thou shall not get fucked up - Eagleyes
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 16 September 2000).]
[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 26 December 2000).]

Ok heres some i've remembered:
"OMG look at those birds! I think I can fly, l want to fly." (not good when ur standing on the bridge outside crown).
"I am sooo happy. Let me die happy, I want to die happy." (saying this may get you one hell of a comedown).
"Oh man look at all the stars" Replied with, "um dude, thats the car roof."
Oh and then theres lep with his tripped out pickup line "Am I inside you? I want to be inside you."
"Why, why, why, why am I saying why?"
"Yeah, its like the same color but with a different smell."
Oh then theres the one with me in the 7/11. Just after trippin at the shrine, we went in for supplies on the way to HK. Ok so we bought our stuff, then like a friend asked for a Chubba chump so l get out my wallet again and procceed to make the purchase but when I went to pay for it the guy goes, "Fwwiltlth Fwwands."
I look at him and grab fifteen cents into my right hand and say "ok fifteen cents" then he goes "no no fwwiltlth fwwends" so i put fifty cents into my left hand and say "ok fifty cents." He just looks at me funny, and continues to say the same thing. And i go "ok fifty cents" and extend out my left hand. he says something, "oh ok i say fifteen cents" and extend out my right hand. This goes on for like 5 mins after which l get pissed off and I just look at him in shock and say, "A dollar fifty?!?" Ok so by now the people around me are pissing themselves laughing and I figure my hearing is off so I just give him a lot of coins and let him gimme change.
------------------
"Your understanding of life extends as far as the questions your prepared to ask."

This ones by Austin Osman Spare:
"Finally, scientists will never solve or prove anything related to foretelling the future; it is a work for 'artists'. Science may subsequently prove more fully what the artists have already discovered."

this one's plain stupid - but I haven't laughed so hard in a while. It was delivered by a mate who'd had way too much the previous night.
"We then tried to catch up to this ummm wheel driven vehicle *scratches head* ...... a car"

Not a particularly great quote, but i've always been told that I have a way of words when rolling
Scenario.........Carl Cox playing at Metro and I'm waiting in a toilet queue only to find out the toilets were closed to be cleaned, so i comment to the guy next to me...."this cleaner's depriving us all of valuable beats"
Amen

Myself and mona sitting in my car having a smoke, and one of those end of peak + session induced enthusiastic hardocore conversations. This one happened to be about Coleman coolers. And their use as portable buckets. Mona being from OE was unfamiliar with the Coleman's use and I started the topic of conversation was really into it for a good 5-10mins before stopping and asking "Hang on, what the fuck is a Coleman cooler again?"
Nother one... this is very much a situation thing but I'll see if I can make it clear, My friend sitting on the back of a chair says to me "these cones a pretty good aye Aaron" and before he even finished his sentence fell off the chair.
smile.gif

After Gatecrasher this easter gone, a small crew was coming to terms with the afternoon. We had been reduced to chanting a rendition of the Beatles' "Number 9" (quite hypnotic actually - I became a fan. At least I had a visual that afternoon of my brains leaking out of my ear and into the fan, but thats for another thread.) So as the chant continues and the mind vagues out, Cookie comes up with the best darts commentry, "1 hundred and eighty" that I have ever heard. Pure timing. Pure gold. My p.b. to date was either Welcome or Tribes, can't remember which. Upon dropping the second or third, I dropped to one knee and with true Scarlett O'hara stats screamed "As God is my witness I will never go hungry again!!!"

Spot the man who came up with this line of convo (it ain't hard he comes up with this stuff all the time)
Why do they call chilli 'chilli'? I mean, with an orange its obvious because its orange, but with chilli? And why is chilli related to 'cold', it doesn't even sound like cold
Props to The Man!

I'm with Sproing on the whole pencil quote by one of our friends. It was a serious head f***. I think when he said it my brain turned to mush and trickled out my ears. And then the guy did it all over again. So much fun...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif