• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out...

this comes from either AJ or lukey luke, it's irrelevant neway -
"dude, we must be the smartest ravers ever, you have an EZ-test and i make pants."
hehe. those guys. hehe
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

man, some of these quotes... I tell ya
lep: "am I in you?" - thats so lep. man... funny shit
XSI11V: the reason I almost fell off my chair with that one was because of how true it rings.
one time we were all mother fucker ripped after a big night and as usual talking rubbish. For the life of me I cant remember what about but I do remeber the double take.
me: "what were we talking about?"
alex: "er... um... FUCK. I dunno"
me: "um... something about you being gay?"
alex: "oh yeah (he continues to go on about how he thought he was gay for ages)"
me: "dude, I was just kidding, I cant remember"
alex "oh... yeah... me too *wait about a minute* what were we talking about?"
me "um...I forget" (btw, he's not gay
wink.gif
)
another time, we were smoking bongs in one of our famous "get so ripped you pass out" sessions. We were all completely gone (way past the point of pleasant) and I said to alex...
"why do we do this to ourselves man? How do we let it get like this?"
"well Tom, if we didnt, who would?"
"wtf? what do you mean?"
"dont we owe it to society to get as tropo as we can?"
"what the fuck are you talking about man??"
"Let me explain...we, as upstanding members of the community owe it to society to get ripped, otherwise they wouldnt have anyone to look down on. Feel good about what we do because we are making other people feel special and important."
"beautifully said man, I never thought of it that way"
"yeah, well... what can I say? We are doing our part in society, god bless us. Now pack us another cone"
"amen bruv, amen"

oh, and Eagleyes, you crack me up man. That had me in stiches!!! everyone single one of those!!
love ya werk man, love ya werk!!
smile.gif

:::setting the scene:::
well, once at a recovery up in the bush after acid reign, we were at a friends house and running around this big aSsed place like little imps...
any hoo, a fair few of us had taken acid, and were being constntly annoyed by this one individual. no one knows if he knew anyone there, but had somehow talked his way into a car and got there.
we named him smashly. for obvious reasons.
he had glow in the dark stars stuck on his eye lids which would freak any tripper out at a club, let alone during the day. a friend said "do you know you have stars stuck to your eyelids?"
smashly turns around and half screams "THATS WHY I DO IT!!"
broke us down. we were never the same...
"thats why i do it" has become a cry for help within the group who were present.
peace n luv
xox wiSdoMiKaL
------------------
CREATE WONDERS!!

Tranquilo at JohnBoy's Bar:
"This gum has wave after wave of mintiness"
Sounded like good gum eh?
P
------------------
'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive....'

another quote from ganesha.. in the car.
lep: when you od on nitrous you feel like you're paralized or insane.
daq (jokinly): i feel like that all the time.
lep (totally serious): oh, do you?
everybody pissed themselves. love the quote, but somehow i can understand how lep could believe it
wink.gif
(don't hit me daq!)

after crashing at haste's after a big night at pure flow.. woke up about midday..
first words outa his mouth were...
"uuuuhhhhhhh, i think i might be getting too old for this shit"

"They were the best of times,
they were the blearst of times???"
P
------------------
'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive....'

Well here's one I came up with the other night when I was journeying to many lovely places inside my head. I had decided that everyone was on their own island. And
"I'm stranded on this island, Gilligan style!"
Man did we piss ourselves. It's now on the "quote mirror" at the house.
Not really a quote this one, but it shows how you can still think kinda sharp when you are fucked up.
We were gonna go to Moneky after GC recovery. We ended up washed up and wasted on the couch.
Somebody said that we have a snowballs chance of going to Monkey.
Then about an hour later somebody was saying something like, he had a cold breeze on his feet and that it was coming from down in hell.
I piped up after not saying a word for about 45 mins, with, "Hey, hell is freezing over, lets go to Monkey"
Brought the house down let me tell you!!
Probably had to be there..
BASS OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

Well since Pilly has done such a fine job depicting my unexplainable insanity I feel it's only fair to post a couple of words from the grand man himself, although i realise these quotes are from elsewhere i am baffled as to why Pilly persists on using them:-
"nothing, nothing, Tra La La"
"Safe as Fuck"
and of coarse
"Are you RIPPED?" ---> one of his own.
To do these justice you must be there in the flesh, very funny shit indeed Pilly
biggrin.gif

Soma: "Is tripping fun?"
Asked in interrogation style, fully equiped with bright flashlight shone directly in the face. I was scared what was gonna happen to me if I said no... not that I would say no
wink.gif

------------------
Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

Tripping (v/hard): "fuck its god!....run!"- friend after seeing statue of mary near my place.
Oh yeah this one is kind of mean but wtf. After a few too many purple ohms and also quite drunk. Girl at party doing fire breathing; she fucks up and burns her face and is then taken to hopspital. I say :"I told her she shouldnt play with fire"
Talking shit w/mckray at home. subject: prices of tiles. kray then proceeds to ryhme about tiles for ten minutes.quite funny when ur amazingly bent.

This one had me just about on the floor right infront of everyone on the stage at @mosphere... you kinda had to be there but oh well...
Soma (obviously really off his head): "It's just like a walk in the park!"
After a confused look from me, he proceded to go through a few points, which all pointed out how it was actually nothing like a walk in the park at all...
..And what was like a walk in the park? You'd have to ask Soma, 'cos I've got no friggin' clue!
wink.gif

And then soon after he said "It's like a drop in the ocean!" and I just about pissed my pants
wink.gif

BTW Soma, what was the rest of what you said??? I can't remember it at the moment...
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 15 October 2000).]

this thread NEEDS to be bumped.
after this weekend, there should be so many people with fresh contributions.
okay i have two to start off with, but there are heaps more if i can remember them :
walking along a path in the gardens last night, i shone the torch on soma and shadow and said, "STOP, RAVERS! have you been eating people?"
ohh yeah and finally hamlet comes and picks us up from the park when its raining and cold and there are evil smacky people around, i said "you know what, that trip report im gonna do about tonight, i'm going to write *11.30pm - saved by a pig*"
anyway .. contributions please !

okies here some fresh and old ones
last when we're leaving ducky and vegemight's place to go to our night of psy-trance ...
maxi - i've got a pocket full of pills
bluekitten - (in cheeky brit accent) yeah - well i've got a mouthful of acid!!!!!!
had a bit of a cack about that one for most of the night
and the all-time classic from the creation recovery (about a month ago now)
happy camper and bluekitten lying on flash's waterbed doing bulbs
happy camper - i love the sound of bulbs as you load them in the cap
(loads a bulb - ker-chunk)
blue kitten - ooooooooh, they're playing my song!!!
that one still lives!!!!!!!
------------------
the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Me: "u want some lip balm?"
MunkE: "nah thanx, i produce my own!!!"
------------------
Don't ask questions! my life's complicated enough!

SassY: *upon seeing one of the posters in the kitchen* I didnt see that before?
Me: yeah....not many people notice it untill they see it.
hmm.....guess u may have had to have been there.....
------------------
"DJs are like shamans, forging musical paths to other realms....."

hehe - just HAD to dig this thread up
wink.gif

there are just too many quotes from the brissy crew too list - we tend to incorporate them into our everyday conversation (which is why i think no-one else really get's/understands us!!!!!)
about a month ago maxi and i were bulbing out on the couch and suddenly someone appeared from the bedroom - we quickly covered ourselves with the blanket of unreality (a transition zone to ease the jump from bulb land back to the real world) but i could still see out from underneath.
maxi - quick, under the unreality blanket.
bk - hey, i can see feet.
(then really excited) - and they're attached to legs!!!!!!!
then a couple of weeks ago ww7, maxi, peeking duck and i were lying outside on the footpath at 4 am (as you do) - eating toast and still tripping quite madly (well ducky and i were anyway). i was on my back discussing life, the universe and everything and suddenly came out with
"everything's gone diagonal" - it's kinda our code phrase now for "i'm tripping"
bk