Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ocean Boy's post about candy kids!

streak

Bluelighter
I was going to reply to the post about candy kids/PLUR, but i can't find it! What happened to it? Why did someone get rid of it?
Anyway, this is about what Mr.Horse and Shadow posted in that post!
Mr.Horse and Shadow, i haven't met you, but from what i read in that post, you two need to stop thinking you are just so good! You think that you just know it all, and that you are better than everyone else!
Why are you being snoby and bitchy?
From what i can tell, you two have just started going to parties. You are one those new kids who are trying so hard to seem/look/act cool, and you just don't know what this whole rave scene is about! it is about Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect.
If you were part of this community, you would know! It is so true and honest.
So just stop trying so hard. I'm fucking sick of new ppl who are going to raves, just cause they think it's a cool thing to do!
Grow up, this scene is obviously not for you! Go back to your Heat, QBH, etc!
OceanBoy, PLUR to you brother.
P.S. Shadow, why can't you be more original and pick a nickname that is not being used already? There is ANOTHER Shadow from Raves.com.au (RDC). And from the messages i have seen on that board she/he has been around longer than you have!
I say it again, you new kids need to stop trying so hard!

cheer up bro,
i dont think they meant any harm, it was just sum plain and simple humour.
Ive personally met both of em and theyre cool people. well shaddow is a bit evil
wink.gif
but still cool
smile.gif

and correct me if im wrong but the shadow on rdc and here is the same person, unless ive totally lost the plot and have no clue whatsoever who is who these days
smile.gif

Quote:
"P.S. Shadow, why can't you be more original and pick a nickname that is not being used already? There is ANOTHER Shadow from Raves.com.au (RDC). And from the messages i have seen on that board she/he has been around longer than you have! "
bahahahahhaha - Streak you're a dipstick, get your facts straight. The Shadow of RDC and the Shadow of Bluelight are one and the same - hmmmm so what do you think about your above comment??
As far as your beloved PLUR - I think you need to do some growing up and live in the real world - oh and thats coming from a 30 year old in case you start on the age thing again. Keep your damn drug induced fake PLUR and I'll keep my true friendships based on none of the crap you preach. How about you get to know someone instead of basing things on mere words on a messageboard! Because if you bothered to know the people you would have known they were just JOKING!
The only person in that thread who attacked PLUR/Candy Raving is me - so have a go at me. I thrive on it!
------------------
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY......feel free to visit
http://clix.to/hastey
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 21 March 2001).]

ooo...I'll let Mr Horse and Shadow defend themselves but Komplex is correct - there is only one Shadow on RDC and on here - can't you tell by the wEierD wAy the ShIft keY iS useD maKing iT AlmoSt uNreADable??!?!
wink.gif
That's definately Shadow's style...
but streak, you're right about one thing...those 2 luv to bust a move on the QBH dancefloors...
Nezo.
------------------
"Warning - May Contain Peanuts"

LOL - And PLUR to you brother.
From what i can tell, you two have just started going to parties. You are one those new kids who are trying so hard to seem/look/act cool, and you just don't know what this whole rave scene is about! it is about Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect.
If you were part of this community, you would know! It is so true and honest.
Ok, firstly, if you had ANY idea of the scene, you would know its not about PLUR. Its about having fun and partying with friends and forgetting about the crap that goes along with so much of life.
Ive been raving for 18 months now. Ive never been to heat, QBH or Salt, not because I dont want to, but because I much prefer the rave scene. I love raving, and I love the people who rave (most of the time) and have no intention of giving up anytime soon. (I was having this convo with hamlet today. We were saying that we are pathetic cos we know everyone now, and we've been going for ages, but damn we have a better time now than we ever have)
OK, so i'm not really gonna defend myself, cos I still think PLUR is a load of drug induced bullocks. If you dont like my opinion, thats fine, but i'm not gonna swallow your tripe about PLUR, and living through those words. Ive got my own set of guidelines and beliefs that I follow.
Ive never believed in PLUR, and I never will. I love parties cos their fun, and you meet great people, but to take raving SO seriously is a little sad and weird.
I'm really not knocking anyones lifestyle, merely stating my (obviously offensive) views. Now, if you met either shaddow or me, I think we both (more shaddow than me tho) sum up how to party like animals, and both consider ourselves ravers.
If we dont fit your "american bullshit kandy kid" profile, then stuff ya, I couldnt give a ripe old toss.
I respect your opinion, and you should respect ours.
And before I end this funny little post, ive got some advice for you that I wish was given to me:
Dont take life so seriously, its not worth it. Smile ok?
Shaddow and I were joking. Jokes are funny. We offended. We are sorry. But please, see a joke for what it is.
Bend over and take it like a man
wink.gif

PEACE, LOVE UNITY AND RESPECT BROTHER.
------------------
People say that kissing a raver is like licking an entire sheet of LSD while sitting in a Honda Civic full of Nitrous. It's great. You should try it sometime. I mean, DON'T. Raves are bad, mmmkay?

*disclaimer* dont take anything too seriously
wink.gif

ok, im gonna have to have my say here. shadow and horse are really nice people who rock it with us every week, shadow has an acid addiction but we cant hold that against her
wink.gif
mr.horse has problems going to gay clubs on comedowns but we cant hold that against him either
wink.gif

streak: your a greenlighter who has propbably only just started raving who loves that PLUR crap, and it is crap, maybe if we were oldskool happy hardcore late 80's itd be all good, but PLUR really is just a whole lot of utopianism crap that cant exist!
smile.gif

make sure you bookmark this thread and come back to it in six months time, you will puke at the dribble you had written
smile.gif

PLUR brother
wink.gif

------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

Well said Horsey, btw did I ever tell you I love you?
wink.gif

Streak: Generalisations, jumping to conclusions and insults are not the right way to make a good impression... Think before you post...
Now if someone deleted Oceanboy's thread can you let me know why please? ...can't find it anywhere...
------------------
All your drug are belong to us

Mr Horse said: How about you get to know someone instead of basing things on mere words on a messageboard!
True, but the problem is, many of the people here only know each other from what's posted on this messageboard, so that's what we have to assess each other on. I mean I don't know Johnboy and I'm sure he's a lovely man, but if I went on what he posts, I'd think he's a complete dipstick
wink.gif

*no offence intended JB - really!*
Other than that, I totally agree.. PLUR might have meant something when raving was newborn, but these days it's just a catchphrase that means dick.

naa jb really is a dipstick in real life too, bwahha. he also loves PLUR, and is always up for a chat about how much he loves kandy ravers
smile.gif

screw u guys!
PLUR is what its all about...
wink.gif

hehehe...i remember my first posts on BL long long time ago...and...um...yeah...i thought plur was cool...then i got over it cos everyone used to tease me...now i look at it and laugh and think it was pathetic...
i rember the the notorious fights johnboy and i had about plur...hehehe...and as i said...then I GOT OVER IT
smile.gif

anyway...i thought u'd all learn not to listen to anything that horse and shadow say...and mac too...cos one is a HORSE for crying out loud, the other an lsd addict and the last a very dangerous individual with a serious addiction to k.
wink.gif
(luv u guys)
mkay...seriously...just go to parties and have fun with ur friends...forgett about everything else and about all the rules and crap...have fun...with friends...have fun...friends...fun...friends...friends...
wink.gif

man...so boring at work...and everyone is so grumpy...need to give them an e...so we can all be plured up!
hehehe...luvyaall!!!
smile.gif
primcehamlet
smile.gif

PLUR

Streak first of all you shouldn't make generalisations on here. No one likes it, and it's obvious that you haven't been on BL for very long otherwise you would have noticed that Mr Horse has been on here for quite some time.
Secondly I've been going to raves and parties and bush doofs for about 16 months and I can tell you right now that I've never believed in PLUR. I believe in the freedom to express your feelings in whatever way you please whether that means you're angry, sad, depressed, happy whatever!!!!!and not just with the aid of drugs either.
Personally I don't care about what people believe on here, but when you came on here and started making generalisations about people on here that weren't true, then that's when I get angry.
Go ahead and keep on making generalisations on here, but just think about who will look like the idiot in the end, because they didn't read the post properly, or they haven't met any of the people that they're making these assumptions about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i honestly dont think attacking ppl and calling them all kinds of names and telling them to leave the rave scene is very PLUR!!!
DO YOU??
before you go crapping on about PLUR you should learn to practice what you preach. all your post has done is prove the point that PLUR doesnt really exist (much as we closet idealists would like it to).
stop being a hypocrite. practice, dont preach. *then* PLUR will be more than drug induced bullshit. untill then, thats all it is.
oh, and btw.. just how long have *you* been raving streak?
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 21 March 2001).]

How did i get to miss this thread
smile.gif
LOL
Yup have to agree with everyone else on this one, Horse and Shadow ... are snobs. what??? thats not one everyone has been saying? pffft but they are! and newbies too
smile.gif
. Parisa is the biggest newbie around I taught her everything she knows, right down to her acid addiction
smile.gif
But then again she taught me kung-fu and the mighty power of the sp00n so... anyway I dont think its all about PLUR its about the last thread and the tone these guys used was just to have a bit of a JOKE and it shouldnt have been taken so seriously.
[thedrugsmademedoit] PLUR I LOVE U GUYS YOU ROCK
smile.gif
[/thedrugsmademedoit] mwahah
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 21 March 2001).]

isn't PLUR the noise that one makes when one is throwing up after one has injested a really good pill??
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
"when he turned the Total Perspective Vortex on, she saw in an instant the whole infintiy of creation, and herself in relation to it. To Trin Tragula's horror, the shock annihilated her brain; but to his satisfaction he had proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion" The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Look here white aSS punK boi...
Nah Nah, i'm not gonna get angry over some stupid post like this.
So wut have we gOt here...
"You are one those new kids who are trying so hard to seem/look/act cool"
Mr.Horse doesn't need to "try", he was ~born~ cool! to some it just comes naturally. So there. And as for me, you can belive wut you want dude, but i actually hate "try-hard-erz"! Read my Signature!
"Grow up, this scene is obviously not for you! Go back to your Heat, QBH, etc!"
Me and Mr.Horse are actually the two
drag-queenz whO work at Heat. you should come and say hello sometime. i mite even slap ur aSS for free!
"P.S. Shadow, why can't you be more original and pick a nickname that is not being used already? There is ANOTHER Shadow from Raves.com.au (RDC). And from the messages i have seen on that board she/he has been around longer than you have!"
I hate to breaK to ya, but i -AM- the other shadow your talking about. Aaaand so wut if i did copy the name off someone else? it's just a NAME!
Like Horsey said, we were just joking round, we did say soRRy to Ocean boy, and i'm assuming he is cool with the whole thing now?
So brO, do me a favour and never judge someone you don't know, someone you haven't even met. Maybe that's the 1st thing we all need to leaRn.
RespeKt,
to the ones whO deserve it.
p.S. >> And since you think you know me so well, here is my personalised web site, have a look! My real name is Hitoshi. Nice to meet ya StreaK.
------------------
~~Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth~~

samadhi: lol @ your joke, it also stands for Please Let Us Reek, as we are all stinky, smelly, sweaty ravers who never shower.
hamlet: umm.. bah.
smile.gif

and I'm guessing thats the last we will see of streak
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

doode, PLEASE dont leave cos we flamed you (actually, you have every right)
We, as you probably gathered, are a pretty tight knit group. Dont leave cos if this, its not worth it.
Come to a meetup, meet us all for the first time and you will see we are pretty damn cool people. Take care bro, dont let the man get you down k?
ps Shadow: You 000Z c00lness. If I c0uld be half the c00l d00de u are, id be dA c00lest m0f0 0uthere!!! luv ya *mwah*