Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dance Music Production - Part 2

Tarsarlan

Bluelighter
The old thread is getting a little to long and cumbersome, so it's time for a new one.
Still gotta contact Leprechaun about the Jam on Saturday, but if no-one else is there, it'll be just me, Eltawerk, and Komplex. I've also gotta contact the guy looking after the house... guess I should do that first eh?
wink.gif

Here's an idea... how about we slam together a bulk awesome track, burn it onto a cd, then head down to where serotone is playing and get him to play it!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 22 January 2001).]

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN BET ON THAT!
smile.gif
Me and my equipment will arive at your house on Saturday for sure! Then I'll give you a big sloppy kiss!
wink.gif

FUK FUK FUK!!!!!!
I thaught the thing at club uk was like next month or sumthin, um, What time are we planning to get togeather??? Morning or afternoon or midday or midnight? Perhaps we can make it to both, i dont wanna miss out on either!!!!!
FUK FUK FUK!!!!!!
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

okay doky... Tars are we still thinkin' of starting in the morning??? If so no partin' for me on friday night
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oh well we'll just have to raise Tars' house to the ground with toons... hehehe
wink.gif

Ok, left a message on the House-sitter's mobile, however there shouldn't be a problem, and I've got the friday off (was gonna go to the Rainbow Serpent, but can't now
frown.gif
) so if ya wanna come friday night that'd be fine, or friday arvo, 'cos we might not be able to make noise for long if the dude is going to be staying the night (he's kewl tho, so we can make as much noise as we want until he gets sick of us
wink.gif
)
Lep: Meant to call ages ago, but I've been busy and slack... you can slap me when I see you next if you want
smile.gif

Ok, before i can make any final decisions, i have to know the approximate dates of everything cus i have to juggle 3 things around.
Firstly, Age-when are u playin at club uk?
Secondly Tars-Which saturday are u talking about? this one coming up or the next one?? date??
and Thirdly-i have to do sum camera work this saturday so if the meetup is this saturday i might be delayed a bit.
Oh yeah, and that lsg cd is wikid tars, perfect for drving in the rainforest.
Lieb is a genius when it comes to good music.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

Nice thread guys. The old one was getting a bit big though. I'm fairly new to bluelight so I haven't had the chance to read it yet.
Just a suggestion. Why not set up a bluelight chat room on rocket network (I think thats what its called). It runs through your computer sequencer, one person starts off a song and everyone adds to it. I haven't tried it but it could be worth checking out.
I'm still learning (and saving
frown.gif
) so I probably won't be much help but It'll be a good way for people like me to learn off the more experienced.

Ok, it's all sorted out with the house sitter, so we can use the house all day Friday and Saturday...
Komplex: It's this Saturday the 27th, but i'll be heading down early Friday, and I'll have to pick up Eltawerk at some point, but I'll be there most of the day...
But gimme a call when you're coming down, anytime Friday or Saturday
rackboy: I think I remember seeing something about rocket network at some point, havn't looked at it properly tho... But getting together is a whole lot more fun don't ya think?
smile.gif

i read about rocket network in next music or future, can't remember which. It'll be fun, but not many of us use computer sequencers like logic/cubase etc.

KompleX: which lsg cd are you talking about? Is it an album??? Into Deep, Volume 2 or the Black album??? ME LOVE LIEB!!! GIVE ME LSG OR PARAGLYDERS ANY DAY!!! or any of the other superstition artists...

I cant remember the name, Tars knows,
which one was it bro??
ive got risin on vinyl, thats a sweet trak as well.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

Ya, it was Into Deep...
Elty is gonna give me the others that he's got too... YAY!
biggrin.gif

Ermmm .... I was wondering if u guys could make a track for my video ..... I am trying to get a video digital cam and do some short film ... so it is poosible to work together on something?
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Fuck oath it is
smile.gif
just post here when u need something
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

I'm currently writing a sound track for a short film with the offer of 15% of the prize money that it wins (I hope it wins at lease 10k... hehehe 1 and a half G's for me!!!
wink.gif
)
Must finish all the tracks by late July... Shouldn't be to hard...
smile.gif

OK GUYS!!! We will work on it when I get back to Melbourne!!! Thankz!!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

I wented to allans today and see'ed a yamaha 01v and played with some stuff. It was funny! I actually got good service...cause i was dressed in a tie and shirt and nice pants and nice shoes. haha i must have looked like a had money. HAHAHAHAHHA
smile.gif
IF only they'd known i'd just been to a job interview for temporary call bum center work hehehe
biggrin.gif
I want a fucking a4000
smile.gif
or s3000. and synths..fuck too many to keep up with
------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Fuk that age, i want a emu-e6400.
Hahaha, i told the guy that i was gonna buy it, and so he went and showed me stuff, and kept talking endless shit, so i told him ill be bak in a few minutes with sum cash, his eyes lit up, hahaha
so i went to dance arena and cheked out sum records then went home.