Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why are girls more

Kitters

Bluelighter
Why are Girls more complicated than Men?
This is the biggest thing no guy that i have spoken to have been able to give a good answer to so if anyone has any thought on a good one please be my guest.
smile.gif

------------------
"To know all is to know nothing"
[This message has been edited by Kitters (edited 26 January 2001).]

girls aren't really more complicated....they just talk about it more whereas guys don't....then they just start twisting stuff up and thinking about it too much
wink.gif

sorry i miss-interperted. Why cant men figure out girls. This being the BIGGEST mystery in the universe.

i guess thats what makes relationships interesting..."finding out who the other person is"
it happens both ways, men behave just like women do (and vice-versa), but we happen to show it differently, as do the women....
*interesting*
wink.gif

Girls are a totally different species as men are.
I'm always wondering why guys act the way they do, it's just one of those things that will be one of life's great mysteries.

i think its just that for so long (and i mean thousands of years), males have had it drilled into them that being intouch with the emotional content of your being was weak and therefore unacceptable. it is still a deep running trait of most guys and is something that will take a long time to cure. Understanding, tolerance and acceptace are withing the reach of everyone, and its not just guys that have difficulty achieving these goals.

I wonder why all humans act the way they do sometimes... Just seems to make no sense at all to me on so many occasions...

as I am always saying to dj kitty
u can work out anything just as long as u think LOGICALLY
god i love that word
smile.gif

------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

because masculinity and feminity are complete opposites. they are meant to be. they have to be. masculinity is rigid, straight forward, it's light and reality. whereas feminity is fluid, and secretive, dark, and spiritual. i mean think about it, when a guy doesn't like you he'll beat the shit out of you physically (usually, not always though). but when a girl doesn't like you she'll go behind your back and talk gossip and hurt you emotionally (again, usually, but not always). if we were exactly the same, and we reacted to everything in life in the same ways, wouldn't life be pretty boring?
ninnie
------------------
"I love my Uncle Phranc, she told me if i go in the ocean, i gotta know it's sharks world, she told me not to fuck with straight girls, she told me not to take pills."
-Team Dresch
[This message has been edited by ninnie (edited 28 January 2001).]

To be honest i don't think alot of women don't know exactly want they want. THERE FOR men don't know what they want. Thats where all the complexity and confusion comes from.
Hey i could be wrong, but thats what i think.
For one to know what another one needs, first the person has to know whey they need. (eg. Movie "What Women Want") NO ONE KNOWS
Remeber My Words
[This message has been edited by HyEnA^ (edited 28 January 2001).]

ok well here's the biological reason behind it all...
it all goes 2 the 2 halves of the brain actually. women have cross communication between the 2 in al of our thought proceses...we use the corpus collusom in everything thought we have...so we actively use right and left types of thinking!!!
men on the other hand have very little cross communication between their 2 hemispheres of the brain (i think its something like as little as 5%!!!!!!...no wonder us women have probs with them hahahah) anyways so whatever is their predominant side of the brain is where all their thought proceses start and end with lil or no imput from the other half!! makes a big difference in how we view and see things!!

Well actually when girls listen to someone, they use both half's of the brain while men only use one. Which goes to show that as superior beings, men require less brain power to understand things.
wink.gif

But I think girls are different coz they pick at each subject, while men are happy with just getting the gist of it and moving on.

just a lill something to brighten up ur day!!! eeemm...
HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN
Wine her,
Dine her,
Call her,
Hug her,
Hold her,
Surprise her,
Compliment her,
Smile at her,
Laugh with her,
Cry with her,
Cuddle with her,
Shop with her,
Give her jewelry,
Buy her flowers,
Hold her hand,
Write love letters to her,
Write poetry for her,
Go to the end of the earth and back again for her.
HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN
Show up naked.
Bring beer.
>>> it's just a joKe!! CHILL!! >>>
------------------
~~I'm not a vegetarian cause i luv animals. I'm a vegetarian cause i hate plants.~~

I don't think females are anymore complicated than men are.Just trying to figure out individuals of either sex is hard enough.You should realise that you'll pretty much NEVER figure most people out so you should just take people as they are and accept it
smile.gif

Shadow: pffft... leave the beer.
wink.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

I agree and disagree with some of the stuff here, can't be fucked with specifics.. but I think the biggest and most confusing difference between us all is that alot of guys simply take things for face value and don't seem to look at the bigger picture, whereas girlies tend to read between the lines a little more.. make sense? probably not - been said? probably a million times before.
Until just recently i had absolutely no idea how differently boys and girls minds' work. Imagine if we could all just accept it during the heat of the moment and realise.. "Hey its not his fault he's not seeing it like me - he's a boy" kind of like agreeing to disagree because you just don't GET each other.
fark.. i think ive confused myself even more.
Whoever said they take things and think about them and end up twisting it around inside their head.. welcome to my world. I can have such clear sensible thoughts sometimes, until they stick around for just a little bit too long.. then they become a jumbled mess.. unfortunately for me, i never feel ready to talk until its all a jumbled mess.

More complicated?!?! Less complicated????
Is there an SI unit for human complexity?? I dont think so!
My feeling is that people appear only as complicated as they want to show to other people. IMHO how "complicated" someone appears is a reflection of how deep inside themselves they are willing to look.
Does this have anything to do with X and Y chromosomes? IMO No.
Pressure to conform to gender roles constructed by society would be one of the main factors.
Simplicity is an illusion. The closer you look at anything in this universe the more complicated it appears.
To paraphrase Einstein: "The more I know, the more I realise I don't know" This applies to the universe and the case of this discussion humans!!