Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Worst Party of 2000??

Wet Musik

Bluelighter
Well????
smile.gif

would have to be, the bush party at mt macedon, can't remember what it was called, but it was pissing rain all night, and there was no acid to be found!
------------------
Bars.

Well... that would have to be the last WET MUZIK...
wink.gif

------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

Wet Musik- that was Ganesha and for me that was easily one of the best parties of the year. Who is scared of a little rain hey!.
smile.gif

Trade...How i hate thee! I should have went to plezure that nite as the morning there was awesome, I fucked up bigtime! If i wanna not be able to move or dance cause im surrounded by a bunch of wankers, listen to piss weak music that takes me on a supposed 'emotional journey', and wave a fucking lighter/glowstick in the air with my hands, ill go watch barbera streisand with my mother next time she is out. Barbs had the good sense to retire, so i have more respect for her than that Devil Van Dyk.!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I shall fondly remember November 25th of the Year 2000.
'That was the Start of the Summer of Madness'

hey Daq, its not Van Dyk's fault that Trade was shit or that u had a shit time!!! but yes u should have been at Pleazure, it was one of the best nites of my life! and Genesha was shite! i know heaps of people will disagree, including some of my close friends, but......ahhhh well
wink.gif

------------------
Bars.

Nah Wet it WAS his fault cause he was meant to be good. And he wasnt. Therefore he is the Devil! And anyone who says otherwise can go to hell!!!!
-------------------
Van Dyk Is the Devil
Wet Soggy Musik His Apprentice!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MorpheusDaq (edited 22 November 2000).]

Chalk one up for Pure Flow 5.
The WORST sound I have EVER experienced at a large production party.
And it was $50 as well...
------------------
...the currency man.

Satellite 2000 at ANU.
Well, Canberra can put on bad parties too ya know.. tee hee
wink.gif

A party called VFM at Billboards, easily the shittest party ever! Lucky the tickets were free though.
[This message has been edited by br(e)tt (edited 22 November 2000).]

Pure Flow 5 - Because it had great acts and the sound fucked the night for them totally.
I was still off the planet though and I had a great time in my own little inner world.

for me
in sydney
closure @ pallidium
i had the maddest pills
but i was just d-pressed
the whole time
no flow for the night
crowd was bizzarro
basically it sucked copius amounts of ass
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Sublime @ Home ..... every fucking nite.
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Rave wise in Sydney:
Back to Basics 2...any party where people have guns, you are almost crushed to death on the way in (no exaggeration) and security look through your socks (it was after Happy Valley) is going to be shite.
That was this year wasnt it?

pureflow 5 would have to be up there for me, not just cuz of the sound, a lot of what was on the flyer wasnt delivered. flat vibe, i dunno, at least the drugs were good in the end, the only saving grace.
ummm we didnt like 2 tribes. *yes* i know the lineup was incredible. i did like bt & a few others. but there was just something bout it that i didnt like.
not much else. i cant even remember the half of the parties i've been to this year, i wish i'd kept some kinda list. i might do that from now on!
anyways.. i rarely go to bad parties these days. i have a good idea of what i want from a party, and what to expect from various promoters, so i tend pick good ones
smile.gif

2tribes i knew ahead i might not like too much, but the lineup was too irresistable. pureflow i should have known better. i hate agent mad. the worst party of my life was rotation2. dont all try n tell me how good agent mad is. its a personal opinion, i can hate them if i want to.
anyways, why all this concentration on bad parties?? there's been so many good ones!! lets all list how fucken good some of them have been!
smile.gif
i couldnt even begin to choose a fave there. hehe
smilez! =)
smile.gif

dr rico that sounds fucking horrible!! i cant imagine attending a party like that, sorry you had to live the experience. hope you had some that were as good as that one was bad, at least
smile.gif

Luna Beats!
Shit sound, venue closed early, Sanchez played at the same time the fireworks were on, props feel down breaking glass on punters....and before that the main area was so packed we couldn't get in, security to the max, 1500+ extra people in the venue b/c tickets were being resold outside the venue once they were handed over, people on the guestlist got barred & tix were $80 (+ gst + bf = $90+ thankyou!!!!)
but ahh.....the green CUs made it somehow so much better!
wink.gif

Winterdayze -easily worse than trade. Big venue, not many people and freezing. Sound was average too. Thought we would show some sydneysiders how melb parties, how wrong we were...Well that's my 2c.

My Birthday party.
The only person who showed up was my Grandma.
I did pick up tho, so the night wasn't a total write off!.
wink.gif

------------------
I shall fondly remember November 25th of the Year 2000.
'That was the Start of the Summer of Madness'

Trade.
Dont really have to say much more....
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF