Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

im proud of my self!

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
just thought id let ya know about some silly shit thats happened to me latelly!
This has nothing to do with E or anything close to it.Though i was on an E while one thing happened!
It has to do with violence,in a way,but doesnt get gorry or,to violent!
Nobody gets bashed or anything like that,but ill talk about the subjects above.Violence and fighting.
So if ya get turned off by the above,please dont read because it could sound a bit ruff...
Here goes...
Friday night.(saturday the 7th of October)ruffly 2am.
Just changing into my stomping gear and cought a cab to cage,and stoped at russel st at 2am.
Yeah what a place to stop while rolling on a TT! i needed to use the 24-7 store next to all the pinny machine joints(where ya can get on).the yukkie bit of russel st.across from billboard!
i was out of gum so i had to load up!
I get out of the cab.Very amusing driver
smile.gif
and make my way to the 24-7 store,which was 3 shop fronts away!
As soon as i walk onto the foot path i walk past the dodggiest seady bloke about 23 or so bout my hight.5.10ish!
He walks past me and mumbbles something i though was.Do you want to see my stuff,with his hands in his jacket pocket.Straight away i though he was asking if i wanted smack.But at the same time i though he was a perv asking if i wanted to see his,thing! cause he's hands in his pockets where like pointing at his crouch!
Peaking of my head,he didnt look like your normal dude on the street selling gear.and they normaly ask if ya want to get on?
So quikly i said No thanks mate,cause the amount of confution this dude just caused me in 30 seconds wasnt even worth the best E on the earth!!!
Eyes fixed on the 24-7 store,i hear the clown who now turned around say.Get ready for it cause i almost laughed,but didnt cause of the street i was in!
He asked me."What did you say about my mum?"
Trying not to laugh mainly cause i didnt think there was a dick still left in this world who could still use a line like that.i turned and asked,"what" like what the fuck.are you for real!
i think the look i gave him didnt help!
He was for real!and asked me again!
Automaticly i go into DING DING mode!(ready to cain this fucker!!!)
had a bad week already and i was mashed on E,and when im on an E,yes i can get angry and pist off.But it has to be something extreme!
this was looking extreme and it looked like it was time to cain somebody!!!
I dont know if it is the E but if someone fires me up like that while im rolling i can turn into a coked up roid freak.
Again id like to state that i dont feal like this each time i take E.But i know that while on an E,if anybody starts me,like has a nice swing at me,ill cain the dude!!!
Oh and if they start trouble with a friend or someone needing help,ill just get into DING DING mode!
Ide also like to state that ive never had to bash anybody while ive been Eing or straight!I dont get into fights and havnt been in one really!helped friends in trouble when i was young...but thats that!!!
oh yeah i have cained uhm one or two people but that was self diffence man! Really!!!
smile.gif

anywho as this dude starts to approach me,im still walking for the store door.He asks me to fuck'n stop walking!
DING DING.again i turn around and he goes to grab my sholder while his other hand was still in his pocket!
Man i had the fioury(sp?) of a hundred pist off Lions i was ready to cain the crap out of this dude.Instead i used my hand to grab his hand away from me,instead of smacking him in the nose.
Only because i didnt know what the hell he had in his hand in his pocket!
Was all to easy to leave this dude cained on the floor.He was so slow.But who was i to know if he had a knife in his pocket,because thats all i started thinking just before i was about to hook him!!!
Then he sort of backed off and asked me what i said?
I quikly told him, i thought he was asking me if i wanted to score smack!
"you fucken shore"he mumbbles loudly!
me thinking knife knife by now.I tell him thats that what i though he said and he then took off!
I turned round walked into the store and prosseded to buy my gum!
im prode of my self because i thought before i acted!!!
not that i dont think before my actions!
smile.gif

im not a violent person at all.Was so easy to cain this dude but didnt know what supprise he had for me?!?!
Was a situation i really couldnt walk away from unless i ran,ran fast and i really couldnt be bothered running!really i couldnt!
but this is the one that led me to type this post!
Wednesday the 18th of October
This is a bit of a road rage incident!
Me being a motorcycle rider i tend to get pist off at stupid car drivers!
Ive realise over the years thats screaming at dickhead drivers and the occational kick to the car, it actually gets me more pist off than if i just tooted my horn and avoided there stupidity!
So instead i just have to look out for my self alot more and be as safe as i can be!
Though if someone starts tooting and tale gateing my girlfriend while shes driving or for that case any girl or olderlly person,while im present.Well god help them!
People stoped tooting when you pull out a set of mountain bike forks(big shocks)but thats another story of some dickead that wanted to go 100k's in the city!!!and uhm,for some reason he desided that my girl was the one holding him up!
Bad move dude!!!Not when im passenger with a set of fat ass forks in the back seat!
there i go off track,but i hate people that start road rage.You cant do anything cause there are so many laws about it now!
If i cained someone to help another person,ill still get charged!!!
Anywho.Its not worth it! and if you have to.Run a red light to get away from stupid people.
Im on the road heaps so i see it all the time!
Its just fucked!!!
frown.gif

as i was saying above.wed 18th Oct.
Was about 5:30pm.I was on my motorbike in my mums street.Coburg!
In that same street lives my friend and many others!
I was on my way to visit my friend!
I took off from the light.It was two lanes that merged into one after the light!
I was in the lane that ends!so i had to merge.No problem!
(add noise of screaming 2 stroke here...)
i get into the lane nice and easy useing my blinker.
Now here is where i think it gets all agro!?!?
Behind me was a Johnny Lygon in his what else,but.Commodore mate!(sorry commo drivers.i actually want a commodore ute!)
I look in my mirrors and this Gino in right up my ass.Soon i have to stop and turn right into my friends drive.So i put my blinker back on,and if you just feather touch the brakes,you can activate the brake light without realy slowing down!
So i do the flash my brake trick to let dickhead behind know that ill be slowing down soon and turning!
Yeah that did jack shit!He was still tale gateing me,and that so pisses me off man!
YOU DONT TALE GATE MOTORBIKES OR CARS!!!
So i get to my point of stop and turn.Which was now going to be slow down go wide and turn!
As i do that i give him the bird as he drives by me real close and quik.What he did there was illegal,because you are not aloud to over take on the inside(gutter side) of a single lane!
Now because i stoped on the footpath(in front of friends house),i think this dude actually though i was stoping so i could O.D at him!?!?
This dude gets out of his car screaming his head off.
(oh im straight!maybe a little stoned!)
I keep helmet on cause this dude looked like he just did lines of coke and had big hits of roids and then told him you had sex with his mum! he was pist!!!
He walks over to me screaming who knows what.I was just waiting for him to hit me.
I told him that if he hit me that he would be in a whole load of shit!
That pist him off more cause he really tensed up then!So i disided to walk backwards away from this dude and uhm...hopefully the cavellry(SP?)would come out!?!?
He backed off.I told him to chill out cause the only thing that would happen is.He'd get in loads of trouble,and i didnt want to fight!
Again,he didnt like them word either!Comes charging at me again!
I just tell him.Dont do it dude.Dont be stupid!
Again he chilled.So i told him why i gave him the bird and he though i was being a dickhead or some shit because i took off from the lights, in front of him!?!? whats that?
"gee sorry i have an advatage over you dude"
again he didnt like that!
But by know my Friend and his Dad had come out and where just waiting for the dude to just touch me!
The Gino screams,do ya wonna take me on,to my friend!
My friends like,sweet man!
smile.gif
had to hold him back! and for some reason hold back the Gino,beacuse it just would have started something crazy!
Our Vietnamies friends,next door where all ninja ready at the window aswell!
and sitting in his 4WD parked just away from the action was my boss!
Now we got the Sissaly(sp?) connection jetting back and making shore nothing gets to crazy!This dude could protect a foot ball team man!!!
smile.gif

and my Boss is also a close friend!
So i put my hand over the Ginos shoulder and pull him of the middle of the road.I then tell him that what he was doing was completly illegal and that anyone of these people,pointing at all the neighbours who had come out to watch the commotion and maybe join in,could easylly call the cops and we would be fucked just for yelling at each other!
"have ya heard of road rage"i asked him.he looked at me like,what the hell are you on about!
I then went on to tell him that if he did hit me,i wasnt going to hit him back.Mainly cause someone else would have jumped right in.
The only thing that would have done was get him charged!
and he looked at me like.Oh really?Oh.Oh!
and then when i told him the senario of,if i was a women under the helmet.That triped him out big time!and that you just cant go round screaming at people because you had a shit day!
What about old people and women?Youll scare the crap out of them!and what happens when you start the wrong person?
and by the look of it he was starting the wrong person in the wrong street!!!
He shook my hand told me his name and said sorry!
Normally i would have cained him or at least gone at it with him.Man i had motocross boots on had my body armour on and a helmet!
But i didnt and i actually talked to an actuall dickhead!!!instead of caining him or letting him get cained!!!
just thought id share that with ya all,cause i felt really good about myself!!!
smile.gif

Good on you!!!!
Violence never solves anything!!!
tho' i must say it feels good and all!!!
Self control is by far a better thing
=)

Woah!! For someone who comes from Coburg (does your mom just live there or did you grow up in the area? if you did then that's a trip in itself -> just ask haste!) you showed a lot of restraint! Well done!
Not that I'm saying that Coburg ppl are violent (I grew up in Coburg!) but there are a sh*t load of hot-heads there! I suppose the cultural mix there lends itself to this. But it was a cool place to grow up in.
Once again well done on the "no violence".
Keep the peace!
Ciao! GA
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

yes i've been involved in one or two of that type of incident.. theres this dero dude that used to go to primary school with one of my friends.. and they had had a run in once before on the train. its a long story but this guy doesnt know us and he doesnt like us either.
and we ran into him once at flinders st on the way home from the pub one night.. he didnt recognise us at first and so from one platform calling over to a few platforms away, we said "see ya later dickhead" or whatever.. i cant remember. yeah, ok, but we had been drinking so what the hell..
but it provoked him. and somehow he must have piss-bolted over cause he jumped on our train and started the whole group of us.. trying to get one of my friends to get up and fight him in the middle of a public train carriage (the last train for the evening so its packed) with a whole heap of people looking on. we just told him to chill out - but deros dont like to chill out, they want to fight everyone. so he started to hit my friend, we all held him back.. it got pretty ugly.. and we were getting off at richmond station, so luckily we didnt have to put up with him for long.. only he got off cause he still wanted to fight us.. even though he was clearly outnumbered, and it wasnt his stop.
he just got off the last train.. so who knows how he was now going to get where he was going.. we told him not to try us and to leave it, we didnt want to fight him. but nah, he didnt want to listen, especially when he realised that he'd gotten off the last train. and he pulled out a knife and followed us through richmond until we got into the main street and into the supermarket.. and he disappeared.
but for sure, next time we run into him he'll do it again. just always looking for a fight.
there are a lot of misguided individuals out there. another time we had another run in with someone we dont know for just looking at them on the train.
moral of the story is, dont use public transport.
rotcol.gif

Know where you're coming from Chaos.
I had a road rage incident a couple of weeks ago - the guy scared the shit out of me.
I was driving down the road, and this guy in a BMW pulls out in front of me. I had to slam on my brakes so I didnt hit him, so I flashed him cause there was nobody behind me and he could have gone then.
Anyway, he gets the shits doesnt he, and slams on his brakes and comes to a stop. I didnt have anywhere to go, and just sat there stunned for a minute. Anyway, next thing I know he gets out of his car and runs up to my window and sticks his head in and starts screaming at me.
He's saying "You fscking bitch, I am going to smash your fscking face in". Here is a guy sticking his head in the window screaming at a female all on her own. Who the fsck does he think he is.
This went of for ages anyway, and he kept telling me he was going to hit me etc. I told him if he didnt leave me alone I would report him. Anyway, he kept going, and then walked back to his car and started reaching in the back. At this stage I shit myself, and decided that I didnt care if I could see if there were cars coming around the bend, I was getting out of there. So I floored it and didnt look back.
I mean WTF is that?? He even told me that it was people like me who cause road rage incidents!!!! WTF????
I decided that I was going to report him, cause he only lived around the corner from me and I was worried that he might do something another time, but the cops friggin well cant do anything. its bullshit.
Anyway, thats my rambling story. Sorry its so long guys!
I sympathise with you Chaos, and congrats on holding back your anger - its the best thing. Unfortunately these days you would have gotten into shit too. Its bullshit.
Luv Voodoo

go chaos!! i would have cained the fucker!! specially if i had the entire melbourne mafia on my side!!!
i'm glad i'm friends with you!!
smile.gif

Voodoo C -> WTF? He did THAT? Man if I was with you he would have been B.M.W. (Bloody Minced Wanker)! What's his rego? Wankers in BM's should be shot, stripped and then dragged along the road with their own cars. No road rage here this would be all after-hours...
flamingdevil.gif

I have no involvment/relation to Voodoo but that story has really pissed me off. Road rage or no road rage that guy is an ARSEHOLE. Nothing a little sugar in the petrol tank can't fix....
------------------

YAY Chaos!!!
I hate road rage, the only thing I ever yell at whenn I'm in the car are the Traffic Lights
smile.gif
hmm.. maybe it's because I don't drive (and don't want to either)
"I keep helmet on cause this dude looked like he just did lines of coke and had big hits
of roids and then told him you had sex with his mum! he was pist!!!"
*giggle*
"Our Vietnamies friends,next door where all ninja ready at the window aswell!"
*eeheeehahahhahehehhehehahaha* Ninja Ready!!
Chaos man, its not just the e.. but..
you know the rest
wink.gif

Well done man for saying cool..Who knows what sought of shit this bloke could of done ( gun in his guy ? )...
A similar thing happened to a friend of mine.Some fuck-head jump out of his and threatin my mate ( but didn't punch him ) , but while this was going on a couple of passers by took the keys out the fuck-heads car an threw them down the drown.hahahahah.. Farkn classic I reckon !
Cheers

yeah man i grew up in Coburg!
smile.gif

fuck maybe we should have a number for peeps to call the crazies from the north!!!
smile.gif

Voodoo now that sucks ass big time.
im with GreenAlien i would have fuck'n ruffed it for ya!
Mountain bike forks to the knees for mr.BMW!
But fuck man!i had a dude in a BMW cut me off into the parked cars on chaple street while i was on my mountain bike and he was on his mobile!grrr
Thinks i perpusly hit his car!?!? so disides to get out and throw a punch!
Again another dickhead doing something in the wrong place! Had like 5 triper ruff dudes that hang out in front of the Prahran town hall,quikly come to my rescue!
They pulled the wanker away and had to hold me back cause i just went boonta!!!
This guy real fucked me off.Almost threw my bike at his car!
But someone was nice enough to carm me down and tell me to let it go!
Yeah i let it go,straight to the cop shop with car make rego and description of the wanker!!!
police comment:"oh,uhm well we cant do anything without a witness"
I actually went in and asked if i could charge somebody(wanker)with assult!!!
I couldnt find anyone that helped me out to be a witness.So now i had no luck in getting this dude charged!
police:"sorry mate,but i cant help you!"
what the fuck?
then i told him my theory!
my friends mum is a Q.C!
smile.gif

i told him that if i got my friends mum,who is Q.C to reprisent me.Could i then charge him?
police man:*Looking stupid*"uhm well then you got no problem!"
what the fucks that?
you just cant win!!!
See Mr BMW in Voodoo's and mines case.Didnt really care.
Why?
Beacuse they think they have the cash to get them out of anything!
Most of the time them cars come with a nice job!
So what im getting at is this!
Here i go with on of my examples again!
Me:Work as a Courier
Roadrager:Works for a nice add agency
Now this dude does something stupid like above!
Comes out of his car and throws me a punch!
DING DING.i start laying into him!
Its on for young and old now!%/^@#&?!
Police come!
Take us both to the staion.blah blah...we both get charged with assult!
So we both deside to go to court cause we both say,he started it!
In court:He has fancy hot shot lawer!
I have my self!
Courts look at us!Hum...His a courier(crazy dude that runs round the city like a freak,not careing what his doing)the way people think!
Wanker is an Add rep,has an office and has work launches with clients!(he must be nice because,he doesnt sound like someone that will get violent)the way people think!
1 point for Wanker
O for me!
Now if he pulls out a witness.Like another suit or someone that can give a good refrence and its totall bull shit ,cause he didnt have somebody there on the day!
well there we go,
2 points for wanker!
and me looking like a crazy road rage freak!
not much of an indepth example,but my point here is how fuck'n money talks!
and the police man confurmed that for me that day!
Even with like a grin on his face!!!
But if i went to court with a Q.C as my rep.Well i just would have sat back and let him/her let them have it!!!
See again.A Q.C would cost the earth.(again money talking)
its pretty fudged up hey!?!?
stay safe people!
smile.gif

You are right Chaos - the whole system is screwed up.
And the people who drive BMW's???? A bunch of frigging idiots who think that they can get away with anything because they drive an expensive car and because they have money.
BMW's are a piece of shit anyway - have no guts (well, except the M3's), and the people that buy them have no idea about cars anyway, and they just buy them because of the image......In Europe, a BMW is equal to a P-Platers car over here. They are cheap!
I'll line up a BMW up any day and see who comes out on top.
Oooops, dont get me started on cars and shit. I will never stop.
See, you guys got me fired up about it all again. Thanks Green Alien - I had a number of people I know offer to go around and pay him a visit!!
C-Ya's
Luv Vodoo

It's Chaos -> Coburg boy!!!! he he he...This has put a tear in my eye! We may have crossed paths somewhere, the Coburg baths (haven't been there for yonks!) near teh diving pool, or maybe near the library, or maybe at Wendy's the Hamburger joint (which sadly does not exist anymore but had the most wicked burgers!). Anyway, your second story was too much. What a farkin' prick! I know how it feels, actually it felt worse for me cos I was in hospital for 3 days, broken wrist, compleeeeeeeeetely trashed motorbike (i loved you GreenMachine *tears*, a beauuuuuuutiful british racing green suzuki RF900...) and why? Some prick in a Ferrari had teh idea that blinkers aren't important and that motorbikes aren't kosher! And what else? I, yes I, was charged with reckless riding!!!! Why? Cos obviously a guy in a Ferrari MUST be in the right and a motorcyclist IS is anti-social and a hoon!
Let's get all teh rego's of these pricks (I have NOT forgotten teh rego of the guy in the ferrari, no sireeeeee!), find their whereabouts (I have an old friend who I think still works at VicRoads) and stick some sugar in their petrol tanks..What a lovely way to fry an engine!
FARRRRRRRRRRK 'EMMMMMM Let 'em spend they're money to fix their cars, that'll teach the mo fos!
------------------

Aaaaaaaargh! Road-rage! Don't get me started! Good on you, lads, for practising road-zen! Two fins up!
smile.gif

Chaos and Green Alien,
Rule Number One: Never trust a vehicle with more than two wheels!!
wink.gif

Voodoo Chile,
Great to see some rev-chicks on Bluelight! Take care out there, OK? (D'ya think voodoo pins would work on a matchbox BMW??!!)
bananafish
smile.gif

------------------
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!" (Taylor, Planet.)

Another Coburg dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although I didn't grow up in Coburg, I have relatives and friends who live there.
Fuck I even used to go to the Coburg baths.I loved that top diving board
smile.gif
Back on topic there are a lot of hotheads around, esp in Coburg, but hey they're everywhere. You just never know when your time is up.
So the motto is like the Pepsi ad.
Live life to the max. bwahahahahahahahahahaha.
------------------
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. - Rachel Hunter

yeah!
had to love that top diving board!
especially in the middle of the night tripping of ya nut!
smile.gif

------------------
she then crabed me by the ears and said.Kiss me where it smells funny!

applause for the handling of the wanker situation. most people dont know what their getting themselves in for if they pick a fight, seems like a good way to get yourself a one way ticket to braindamage. hehe
------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell

I would've laid into him. But I'm about due for cain giving. Serenity now! Serenity now!

he he he....Good to see another 'burger in the BL brigade! Go burgers!!!
That top diving board is a winner! And did you ever notice when they did an announcement over the PA that the person "Mike Hunt" was always being asked for? he he he...At the age of 14-15 that was a classic joke. But I digress.
Back to the topic : It's always such a dilemma in a road-rage scene. To beat or not to beat (ahhh that's beating the OTHER person not choking the chicken! ). When the blood boils all sense and logic go out the window. But it is better to stay calm unless the other farker starts to lay into you and then it's defense mode!
Still I'd love to see that ferrari driver again, in a dark laneway, with a 2 x 4! Come to think of it I'll stick with the sugar in the tank that hurts wayyyyyyyy more! A lovely $20,000 engine rebuild thanks very much! HA!
------------------

hey GreenA.
while you put some suger in the pipe.how about who test his Ferrari with an EZ tester!!!
smile.gif

hee hee
------------------
she then crabed me by the ears and said.Kiss me where it smells funny!