• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

im proud of my self!

went to a year 11 formal at bondi. had no after party oranised so we thought we'd hit the beach. all being from the north shore we're a pretty tame and trusting bunch. not used to trouble.
bondi beach... HOLY SHITE !! craziest, sketchiest bunch of ppl i had ever seen in my life. 200 strong at least. i wish someone woulda warned us about bondi b4 we went there. i swear they had a gameplan, it must have been a practised routine. they cut off all exits and surrounded us. like i said we're a gentle bunch of ppl, had no idea how to handle a problem of this size.
all i could do was grab my girl and go, i mean i had to look out for her first, right?? thing is ppl looked to me for leadership in the sitch and i had none to offer... with my tail between my legs i scarpered. i could almost hear my ribs breaking under their roid swollen fists.
outcomes - me n the girl got free. lucky i guess, we just werent the ones picked. mate got bottle smashed over head, hospitalised. he was fine later thank god. 5'4" anorexic girl got punched in the face by roid freak... OMG... how could you live with yourself?? many mates had fones/wallets/watches taken. police turned up damn quick to their credit. suppose we were naive in thinking it was our turf to roam. learned quickly from that mistake.
moral-of-the-story.. avoid bondi like the plague and run like a mofo on the go.
interesting after occurence. was reading the SMH 2 weeks later. article on violence in bondi. highlights..... 13 yr old girl gets 3 teeth punched out by 23 yr old wog - she ran into his girlfriend on her boogie board. lifeguards constantly intimidated by large groups of large hairy men... occusing them of being "pussy skips" and on occasion pulling knives. almost made me break down and cry.. what a world.. how filthy and evil and revolting..
frown.gif

at what point must the good people of our multicultural nation stand up for ourselves and get rid of this garbage??? at what point is a lynch mob justified???
i can only imagine how the moral people of our minority groups must feel about the actions of some of their ilk. such shame must be felt.
frown.gif

That shit is just too fucking sad in a 'civilised' society. I've been on the wrong ends of attacks one or two times, I wouldn't hurt a fly though, and I haven't, its weird.
Fat Tony, I don't really feel ashamed as a "wog", moreso ashamed as a human being. It was a disgusting and mindless act, the offenders should be punished.
But hate breeds hate and not being politically correct on your ass, but using that term stirs up the same type of nationalism that caused the violent act.
Don't throw stone pills if you live in a glass warehouse.